Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Oily Jacquard Sole Sheer Stockings Open Crotch Nylon Pantyhose Silky Tights Lace Panties Oil Shiny Glossy Tights
$66.83-50%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm TPE Full Body Real Doll Realistic Oral Love Lifelike Vagina Doll With Big Breast Anime Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1089.00-39%

chastity cage
Stainless steel short Chastity cage urethral sound metal penis lock ring stretcher BDSM bondage sadism restraint sex toy for man
$7.26-43%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Pointed Toe Pumps Sandals Elegant Woman Slingbacks Buckle Strap Thin Heels Female Wedding Party Mules Shoes
$47.49-50%

crossdress fetish latex
(FErubber 08) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Penis Sheath SM Fetish with Egg Set/Separate Scrotum Bag Crossdressing
$120.83-12%

crossdress fetish
Kigurumi crossdresser breast forms fetish zentai pink cotton second skin suit with luxury customized cleavage(Breast Shap)
$91.95-11%

shiny stockings
Stockings Woman Long Lace Shiny Sexy Nightclub Tights Socks for Women Lingerie Medias Onlyfans
$20.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
DISCLAIMER: Years ago I accidentally found some files on the Internet. I had no idea what these files were, where these files were from, what's in them. These threads (see also General hypnosis discussion) captured my experience from the very beginning. Now, when I know a bit more about the hypnofetish, I still decided to leave the posts and the files as I posted in them, so the time-line, file names, file content, emotions, results, and the logical sequence are not broken. The files from this thread can be found on the Internet within 4-5 clicks, they are shared virtually everywhere, but can be removed from the thread should the owners and content creators decide so. Just let me know. In some cases the original sites and/or creators are not known, in some cases they simply disappear, but the content is still flying around.

Big thanks to MzDominica, who generously allowed free sharing of all materials produced by her!

WARNING: All files in this thread are very addictive and may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effects might be irreversible! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects are desirable! Beware of bimbofication, impotence and sexuality changing suggestions!

Note: "Positive feminization hypnosis" is moved to a separate thread

Related threads:

Bambi Sleep stuff
Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
High heels hypnosis
Bra fetish hypnosis
Panty fetish hypnosis
Swimsuit hypnosis
WARNING: All files in this thread are very addictive and may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effect might be irreversible! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects are desirable! Beware of bimbofication, impotence and sexuality changing suggestions!

I've just found some audio files that are claimed to be for sissification and feminization. I can't listen to them at the moment, but if you have some time & quiet place to lay down, put something interesting on, tie yourself up and listen to these files.

I do not know what the correct sequence is.

Ultimate Sissy Princess Maker.mp3 (Size: 69.28 MB )

LMS - Cure.mp3 (Size: 34.48 MB )

1 - Little Cocksucker Girl.mp3 (Size: 30.68 MB )

2 - Limp Clitty.mp3 (Size: 37.55 MB )

3 - Panties for Girl.mp3 (Size: 43.72 MB )

Script:
LMS panties.txt (Size: 44.58 KB )

4 - Bimbofication.mp3 (Size: 48.43 MB )

5 - Suck.mp3 (Size: 44.81 MB )

Whoa, those audio-files are very addictive. Very "heavy". I immediately feel the words on my cock. Only after a couple of minutes listening my heart is pounding,  my arms are shaking, and my cock is trembling. These files can be an ideal entertainment and sensory-deprivation for long self-bondage session. But, guys, you've been warned...

Some more fun for you:

MsJ - Cumslut Happy Orgasms.MP3 (Size: 38.11 MB )

Birth of a serving girl.mp3 (Size: 40.22 MB )

Birth of a serving girl - Reinforcement Excercise.mp3 (Size: 16.51 MB )

Feminine Foundations - First Steps.mp3 (Size: 42.42 MB )

So, what do you think? Do the audio tracks "work" for anybody?
WARNING: This file is a curse and VERY addictive! The effects of listening to this file might be permanent! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects are desirable!

Listening to this one: mmmm.. interesting....

Serenity (MP3).mp3 (Size: 93.27 MB )

Now with the script! I would suggest to read it first!

Goddess Gracie - SerenityFD.txt (Size: 47.16 KB )
These do nothing for me.
But very interesting videos.
Yesterday I tried a couple of more things:
https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3130
Quote:Horny French Maid
This file takes you deep down and turns you into a sexy woman. When you wake up you find that you are dressed like a French maid, and you are holding a feather duster in your hand, and that the handle of the duster is formed as a dildo. It is impossible to put the duster away, you will hold it in your hand all the time. You also realize that you NEED to clean up the place where you are, and that you can't resist that need. When you start the cleaning you find that cleaning makes you horny, the cleaner the place gets, the hornier you get, until after approx. 20-30 minutes you are so horny that you can't stop yourself from using the handle of the feather duster in your hand as the dildo it looks like, and work yourself up to a massive orgasm. When you rest after this experience you find that you are transformed back to your old self, and that the duster is gone.

It worked but not fully according the description. I specifically imagined that the girl should be wearing high-heels, a corset, latex stockings and gloves. When I "woke up" I did feel something in my left hand. Then I danced around on tiptoes (high-heels 😉 ) waving the feather-duster around me, like it was a ribbon, my abdomen was squeezed by the corset, and my hips were swaying in a very feminine way. The arousal did not build (but I liked the total feeling anyway), and after several minutes I deep-throated and f*d myself with that dildo-duster. No orgasm. So, fun! 😉

Horny_French_Maid_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 6.8 MB )

Ah, SoundCloud does not allow more than 3hours or audio. And the Serenity file was removed😕 Hm... Anyway, here's another one:

soundcloud.com/user-426549820/tranny-slut-training

w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/345308491&color=%23fdcbfd&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true

Tranny Slut Training.mp3 (Size: 35.35 MB )

The last one from the same series:

soundcloud.com/user-426549820/dirty-bitch

w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/345308621&color=%23fdcbfd&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true

NEW-DIRTYBITCH+IND.mp3 (Size: 33.96 MB )

I work away from home and my network connection here is terrible, I'm really looking forward to getting home in a few weeks to try these out, here’s hoping they live up to the warnings.

Girl_dance

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 41,086 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,469 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,059 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix