Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$36.29-20%

transparent pantyhose
White Hollow Out Transparent Slim Fishnet Pantyhoses Party Club Black Women Tights Sexy Mesh Stockings Pantyhose 2023 New Summer
$16.89

speerise
Speerise Women Leotards One Piece Dress Long Sleeve Leotard Ballet Dance Unitard Bodysuit Scoop Neck Gymnastics Dresses
$210.53-33%

bdsm
VaHppy Sex Toy Set Anal Hooks Mouth Gag Handcuffs PU SM BDSM Bondage Anal plugs Neck Restraint Backhanded
$8.74

telescopic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Real Vagina Telescopic Rotation Sucking Vibrator Blowjob Masturbation Adults Penis Sex Toys
$383.11

oshoplive
Oshoplive Fashion Casual Sports Letter Bodysuit Front Zipper Printed Long Sleeve Jumpsuits For Women
$47.30-25%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Men's Full Bodysuit Oil Shiny Latex Elasitc Tights Zipper Open Crotch Cosplay Leotard U Convex Pouch Jumpsuit Plus Size
$605.00-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
Aha, it's in my "to try" and "to do" list:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid27491

I found (trained?) myself to be quite suggestible to EMG. Was it your first "exposure" to him? One listen only? Interesting...
(30 Aug 2018, 17:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Aha, it's in my "to try" and "to do" list:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid27491

I found (trained?) myself to be quite suggestible to EMG. Was it your first "exposure" to him? One listen only? Interesting...

First time for any of this! I only listened once and it was quite a while before bedtime. I liked his voice.
I can still remember the dream I’m pretty sure it triggered. 

I mean, it was so visceral and real. I could feel my ponytail swishing across my shoulders as I walked. I adjusted my little socks in my hiking boots and noticed smooth legs. I saw myself in a reflection.

It really burned into my mind.

I’m hesitant to try again, obviously for fear of what might happen. I’m sure that the urge will build up to try again however.
I wonder if your SCM took the instructions literally: "... when you wake up ... " 😉

(30 Aug 2018, 15:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: The rest of the day I continued to feel really really emotionally impacted.
I remember the feelings, when I was transformed... It was indeed intense. See these two posts:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid28373
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid28377

It was really difficult to "recollect" myself.
I tried to affect my dreams with hypnosis, but nothing worked so far. Tried various files, different hypnotists, tried to sleep with headphones for several nights in a row, but to no avail.

BUT! I did have two "conscious dreams" (not lucid dreaming!) when I realized that I was dreaming. I could not alter what I see, so I was simply watching what was happening until I fell back to the "unconscious dreaming". VERY real. And I managed to consciously look at my hands (hello Carlos 😊 ) No hypno stuff was involved here.
Wow.

I’m kind of having a similar reaction over the past few weeks, mostly to feeling that I can let out my kink quite a bit more (due to this site).

I’ve been buying various components of an outfit that I plan to model once I can get away on an upcoming business trip. The urge to do fully-feminized encasement is unbearably strong right now. I’ve got breast inserts, a gaff, a waist-clincher, pink fur for a custom merkin, pink wig, and heels. I even bought ankle, wrist, thigh, neck and waist restraints along with some other niceties.

I want to transform into a female figure encased in black nylon and leather restraints. If I can pull it off, I promise to post a photo shoot of my antics.
(30 Aug 2018, 17:32 )tightslip00 Wrote: (due to this site)
(sorry) Girl_blush
(30 Aug 2018, 17:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Aug 2018, 17:32 )tightslip00 Wrote: (due to this site)
(sorry)

My post got clipped! Updated!
... and your avatar got mystically transformed ...
(30 Aug 2018, 17:37 )Like Ra Wrote: ... and your avatar got mystically transformed ...

I like her better... 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 42,537 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,720 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,308 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix