Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Sexy Leg Bondage Fun Accessories Pink PU Leather Harness Thigh Sling Belt Gothic Woman Lingerie Body Harness Punk Rave Clothes
$5.08

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

lobudek
Men Glitter Sequin Jacket Motorcycle Zipper Coat Brown Lapel Collar Slim Male Singer Dancer Bar Nightclub Concert Stage Costume
$163.35-43%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Stylish Solid Color Tight Fitting Sports Shorts High Waisted Yoga Fitness Pants For Women
$193.47-30%

hentai
NSFW Insight Nikkan Shoujo Ulysse Sexy Nude Girl Nikukan Girl PVC Action Figure Toy Adults Collection Hentai Model Doll Gifts
$193.60-45%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodystockings With Sheath Crotch & Head Mask or High Collar For Both Man & Woman Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018d
$20.80

shiny pantyhose
Thin Women Stockings 3d Oil Shiny Elastic Ultrathin Tights Female Seamless Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Clothing
$34.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(08 Dec 2019, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: That's most of the other files in this thread (at least posted by me 😊 ) Just avoid the tulpa (or split personality) creation files and that would be the answer.

Any additional (to "(stereo)typical male") "female" features would be that integration. E.g.  crossdressing.
I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split", which is different. I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.
(08 Dec 2019, 21:43 )princesitanatty Wrote: I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split"
Very true.
(08 Dec 2019, 21:43 )princesitanatty Wrote: I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.
Can't think of anything explicit 😟
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:I would not say that they "explicitly promote integration". I would say that they "don't promote split"
Very true.
princesitanatty Wrote:I was thinking of something more explicit about that topic.
Can't think of anything explicit 😟
I'm thinking that the split of self is not necessarily unhealthy, it depends on many issues. It might be used as a form of play, or as a form of bigender or gender fluid option of life. I think some forms of it might be dangerous and unhealthy, and others not. So I can imagine a wide spectrum of options between non-split and unhealthy-split, that might be explicitly explored.
Anyone have access to Princess Shimmy’s Gender Transformation series?
(17 Dec 2019, 16:34 )ngrace Wrote: Anyone have access to Princess Shimmy’s Gender Transformation series?
Idk about that one sorry, will come back here if I ever find something
I will no longer be listening to feminisation hypno anymore, I am now in the early stages of becoming a true submissive to my Mistress, she does not want a sissy, just obedience.
I could not be more excited.
What? No high heels? No nylons??? Booring...
(18 Dec 2019, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: What? No high heels? No nylons??? Booring...
Mistress has the final word.
and it was no.
Errrmmm... 😟
Yes Can someone please post the following files on here from WarpMyMind
Beauty Salon Feminization by EMG
The Girl Next Door Series from Cardigan
The Idols series from thelibrarian
Sunbathing Sex Change Curse by gdrileyx
Enchanted Forest Feminization by Jackstock

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 42,560 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,722 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,310 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix