Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
Upgraded QIUI Cellmate 2 Penis Cage APP Remote Control Electric Shock Cock Cage Chastity Belt QIUI Cock Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$93.64-40%

anal vibrator
Soft Dildo Realistic Penis Adult Sexy Toys for Woman Men Vagina Anal Massage stimulator Silicone Layer Dildo with Suction Cup
$8.16

wetlook
Men's Faux Leather Wetlook Bugle Pouch Press Buttons Booty Boxer Shorts Knickers Latex Underpants Hombre Underwear Sexy Clubwear
$6.64-29%

latex pencil skirt
Women Bright Leather Comfort High Waist Mini Pencil Skirt Party Pu Latex Fabric Zip Bright Leather Skirt Skinny Sexy Club Skirt
$4.48-31%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight front back zipper two style high slit sexy glossy long sleeve Swimsuit Bottom coat
$93.78-61%

roanyer
Roanyer Kostuums Half Masken Siliconen Halloween Cosplay Realistische Bdrm Masker Face Fetish Geschenken
$324.28-60%

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Silky Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$6.81

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Feminization Comics-Books-Fantasies-Tropes
I mean, how is it possible: "Realistic feminization, without becoming transgender." In my opinion, feminization is a process of becoming a transgender. (transgender does not equal transsexual).

In the 3d I missed "with or without", so I agree there.
(17 Dec 2019, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I mean, how is it possible: "Realistic feminization, without becoming transgender." In my opinion, feminization is a process of becoming a transgender. (transgender does not equal transsexual).

In the 3d I missed "with or without", so I agree there.
Oh, that depends on how words are defined. A man might be aroused by using panties without being transgender. A man might have manierisms that are typical of females, or dress as a woman, without being transgender. I use the word "transgender" only when the person has a (temporal or permanent) transgender identity.
Then, the categories 2 & 3 are possible and realistic, while 1 is not.
(17 Dec 2019, 01:44 )princesitanatty Wrote: A man might be aroused by using panties without being transgender.
That's panty fetishism.
(17 Dec 2019, 01:44 )princesitanatty Wrote: or dress as a woman
That's crossdressing or transvestism

(17 Dec 2019, 01:44 )princesitanatty Wrote: I use the word "transgender" only when the person has a (temporal or permanent) transgender identity.
Then we need to define the word "feminization". Above, I defined it as:

(17 Dec 2019, 01:29 )Like Ra Wrote: feminization is a process of becoming a transgender.
Most likely not correct, as being a transgender is related to the identity, indeed.

Following wiki:
Feminization (biology), the hormonally induced development of female sexual characteristics
Feminization (activity), a sexual or lifestyle practice where a person assumes a female role
Feminization (sociology), a perceived societal shift of gender roles toward the characteristically "female"
Feminization of the face, a set of reconstructive surgical procedures that alter typically male facial features to bring them closer in shape and size to typical female facial features
Feminization of voice, the desired goal of changing a perceived male sounding voice to a perceived female sounding voice

While: Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their sex assigned at birth.

So, indeed, "feminization" and "M2F transgenderism" might not coexist.

OK, agree 😊
Huge website with lots of erotic comics. You can search using a lot of different tags (crossdressing, bondage, etc):
http://e-hentai.org/
Tell me if you like any of them.
More comics: www.8muses.com
These two are very big sites. Can you recommend any particular comics?
Nice comic about a feminized boy and his girlfriend: https://e-hentai.org/s/861429565e/985073-85

Like Ra: which kind of comics do you like? I love feminization and maledom, and I usually don't like femdom. The previous comic is not about maledom, but it's not a typical kind of femdom either, and I liked it very much. It has a gradual story and describes a loving relationship between the characters.
(26 Dec 2019, 04:38 )princesitanatty Wrote: Nice comic about a feminized boy and his girlfriend: https://e-hentai.org/s/861429565e/985073-85
Seen only a couple of pages and I'm aeady in love! Will save it and repost in the Archive (just in case 😋)
(26 Dec 2019, 04:38 )princesitanatty Wrote: I love feminization and maledom, and I usually don't like femdom.
I can't say I love "*doms", as I keep saying, from BDSM I'm in "B" 😁 As for feminization I have no preference either, it can be both. Depends...
(26 Dec 2019, 04:38 )princesitanatty Wrote: Nice comic about a feminized boy and his girlfriend: https://e-hentai.org/s/861429565e/985073-85

This artist also has a DA account. https://www.deviantart.com/kannelart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,633 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
TG, TV, CD, feminization stories princesitanatty 11 1,680 15 Aug 2022, 07:27
Last Post: shemalea
Feminization Websites princesitanatty 1 3,764 19 Dec 2019, 02:32
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Frank (1) , gmikeisbad (1) , Like Ra (12) , princesitanatty (20)