Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Wetlook Latex Catsuit Faux Leather Bondage Bodysuits Teddy Sexy Lingerie Erotic Women Open Crotch Zipper Bodysuit
$96.79-33%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wearable Sucking Vibrator USB Charging Vagina Clitoris Stimulator Remote Control Telescopic Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys for Women
$17.34

leohex
LEOHEX Long Sleeve Guard Women One Piece Swimsuit Zipper Surfing Snorkeling Suit Bath UV Protect Bodysuit Diving Suit Swimwear
$120.98-55%

crossdress fetish
Sissy Sexy Bra Panties Set Male Lace Lingerie Fetish Exotic Gay Underwear Transgender Costumes Mens Bikini Briefs Crossdresser
$542.31-30%

ladyboy
Cross-dressing Realistic Silicone Fake Boobs False Tits Breast Form Men To Women Trans Shemale Cosplay Ladyboy Sissy Drag Queen
$987.36-60%

urethral plug
31 Style Stainless Steel Hollow Urethral Catheter Dilator Gay Horse Eye Stimulate Sex Toy 18+ Men Penis Plug Insert Urethra Bead
$20.09

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
HOT New Super Thin 1D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Tights for Women High Waist Thin See Through Pantyhose High Elastic Stockings
$6.03-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Purge syndrome or Periods or cycles of lost&found "interest"
And I would say that selfbondage is NOT a waist of time. After I have my fun, cumming or not, I find that I can get more work done in half a day than a full day without a quick bit of fun.
Related threads:

I'm done with this! (not) - Purge Syndrome.
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? <- please post your lost&found interest stories here. This thread is more for facts.
Feel like self bondage is a waste
Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
I do lose intrest in self bondage, but only when I see that the sites that also promotes my fetish clothing that I like to wear stocks only children size fetish clothing.
I'm tall, 5 feet 11 inches with a 34 inch waist. Not cm or mm or chi-com sizes.
Now that 89% of all fetish clothing are made in China and other counterys, there is no one that makes clothing that fits me.

So the intress dies.
(22 Dec 2017, 16:29 )Tinker D Wrote: the sites that also promotes my fetish clothing that I like to wear stocks only children size fetish clothing.
Yeah, zentai is now kids fashion 😁
Not just zentai, almost all clothing.
Example:
I like chair self bondage. I like dressing up in my nylons, plaid pleated skirt with bra, white shirt and vest.
2 inch heel boots or my Mary Jains.
My vibrater buzzes away as I struggle.
When the ice lock or timer releases me,
I'm pretty much done. But happy.
======================
But now, I can't find my skirt, boots or a top.
Even in so called plus size. I need clothing in Tall size.
Tall as in torso and arms. Anything close that will fit me is like China's 10X or Xxxxxxxxxxxxxl.
Custom? Don't make me puck. I send in measurements, only to get my item and it's all wrong " So sorry friend we thought you made error so we adjusted it."
Returns. Forget it. Lost too much money.
No costume? No bondage? No reasion to visit self bondage sites.
And that's why I don't do as much self bondage as I would like to.
(22 Dec 2017, 14:40 )Like Ra Wrote: I bet you all noticed that from time to time we lose interest in fetish/bondage stuff. Almost to the point of guilt for wasted money and throwing the useless stuff away. You stop visiting fetish forums and searching for arousing images. Then the interest returns with a vengeance. Then disappears. And this vicious circle repeats for ages.

Did you notice how many weeks/months it takes for the interest to return/disappear?
Did you notice if it's related to anything? (vacation, workload, phase of the moon, exciting post, a girl on the street, whatever)
Did you notice how long your willingness to play last?

I'm not talking about masturbation now, because it's the ultimate interest-killer-guilt-inducer (one of the reasons why I try to avoid orgasms).

Basically, that's why I started to keep track of my orgasms (see the "orgasm calendar") and document my experience with erotic hypnosis.

Any thoughts? Ideas? Statistics?

Great thread Ra. I usually go for a few months and the desire intensifies to the point where I'm buying something new every other day, dressing, self-bondage, looking for new EOTD material online constantly, etc. Then I reach a point of "disgust" for lack of a better word where I just have to stop for awhile. Sometimes weeks, sometimes months, but typically not more than a few months. Then there is a trigger. A TV show with dancers in heels and hose, a party with women beautifully dressed, a very stressful work week where I decide to have a glass of wine and "relax" by catching on on posts on likera.com 😊 and I'm right back at square one again. The cycles have become less intense as the years roll by, but still strong. The biggest chance in the last few years is giving up the guilt. I'll "indulge" or not, but I'm working very hard to see the guilt for what it is, fooling myself. 

The latest trigger was at a local healthy food restaurant with my wife. She went to the bathroom and the server came over dressed in a short skirt with sheer tights layered over thigh socks, instant EOTD! I was shocked to hear myself asking her, "Great outfit! Are those tights or are you wearing layers?" She must have been in her mid-20s and with the candidness of 20 YOs these days, she didn't miss a beat. "Oh, it's so cold lately that I've been putting my tights over these warm socks." My wife returned at this point, but I wouldn't have asked any more questions anyway for fear of being creepy. Now I'm on layering tear... Pantyhose over stockings, fishnets over pantyhose, tights over whatever... Yeesh... my crazy inner world 😊!!!
I noticed correlations with vacations and full moons.
Interesting. I need to compare my orgasm calendar with a full moon periods.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

One thing. I usually do not bring myself to orgasm by "my own conscious will". I just follow my body, "subconscious mind" or whatever it can be called. In other words, when it's "needed", not when I need it. The experiment was clean, because I began writing down my orgasms 3 months before I checked the moon phase calendar. The match was exact - one day before full moon for many consecutive months. But then the workload was so high (60-70 hour work weeks), that the sync was broken, and then - no orgasms since August 😁

Let me add full moons to the calendar...
Just my thoughts here.

Yes, I completely agree. That once you have cum the urge to get out intensifies and you want to continue with normal life.

For me it’s that feeling of not being able to escape after. My next session is planned to be for 4-5 hours with hearing and sight taken away. Everything else is automated on timers, vabration on penis, (wand), vibration in my ass with an inflatable plug. My release mag lock and other lacking straps will keep me securely in place for the full time whether I like it or not.

The other way to cure the boredom is to have something to do, puzzle or challenge etc. Thanks to some helpful folks on this forum I have the parts on the way to build a pump system to pull any cum I let out into my mouth if I release a button. The challenge will be to hold that button as long as possible until my hands tire.

There are ways and means. But it is entirely down to the person. If you enjoy the tying up then great. If you enjoy the prolonged torture/punishment. Also great. We all have our quirks, and I think this is why we are all here. There doesn’t seem to be any right or wrong. No judgment of character. We are all here for the same reason and that’s for a personal experience in an environment that makes us feel great.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Found an interesting picture or a video? SAVE IT!!! Like Ra 7 4,304 28 Jul 2023, 13:53
Last Post: Tinker D
Lost interest? What happen, what changed? Tinker D 21 12,328 26 Mar 2015, 17:34
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Althend (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , essanym (1) , fuckpig (2) , Hazel (4) , kbzlace (3) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (22) , Lycalopex (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , nystul (1) , redara (1) , rubriccharm (1) , sam_henry (2) , Tinker D (9) , Vixien (2) , Zooy (2)