Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Gothic Style Vintage Lolita Jsk Dress Women Japan Harajuku Cosplay Costumes Nightingale and Rose Victorian Princess Party Dress
$148.83-30%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Garter Stockings Bridal Wedding Garter Belt Transparent Panties Women Erotic Lingerie Underwear Set for Lady
$26.62

latex rubber fashion
New Latex Rubber Women Fashion Pants Shorts Zipper Suit Size S-XXL
$44.53-62%

latex zentai
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$24.19-31%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO Cosplay Sissy Silicone Bodysuit C/D Cup Fake Vagina Breast Forms Boobs No Arms Silicon Body For Crossdresser Drag Queen
$405.23-47%

mens shiny pantyhose
Plus Size Men Pantyhose Ultra-thin Sheer See Through Shiny Stockings Tights Elasticity Underwear Solid Gay Man Lingerie
$65.51-54%

click lock bondage cage
Male Metal Click&Lock Penis Cage Lock Bird Chastity Cage Cock Ring Slave Bondage Device Preventing Escape Sexy Toys for Men Gay
$41.12-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

* F I R E *
Last Monday, got all work done before noon. Time for a little play. Nylons, maids outfit, chastity cage, gag and butt plug.
Ear rings and a little makeup for fun.
So far, so good. Ankle cuffs, wrist cuffs, waist belt, locks and you all know the rest.

Just before I started to put on the wrist cuffs, F I R E. Evacuation.
Zone 10. Evacuate NOW.
Zone 4. Evacuate NOW.
Zone 5. Evacuate NOW.
Zone 1. Evacuatuation Watch.

Crap. My little town of Paradise in Califorina is on fire.
And I'm all dressed up and half way into bondage.

Lucky for me, I'm in Zone 1.

Oh well, so much for some play time.
Now I have to get ready to evacuate. So, what to take and what to leave?
ME.
Ok, I have this Evacuation Watch. Now I have undo everything. Now, the keys to the locks are frozen in ice above my head. Great. At lease my wrists aren't lock to my ankles. So I yanked the ice with the keys in it, throw them into the sink and turned on the hot water.
Now to pack up and get my Go-Bag.
God help me if some fire fighter bangs on my door right now.

Funny things about Go-Bags.
If you don't check them every once in a while, they're is a good chance that you can't find them or if you do, you find that you took things out and didn't put them back.
Well my so called Go-Bag has almost nothing in it to go. All I had was the bag.

Ice melted, keys are free if not hot. Remove all of the locks and got out of my outfit. And not a moment too soon.
Thump... Thump... Thump...

It's the guy across the way. He is bugging
out and needed help hitching up his new boat. And he's gone. Not even a thank you.

Evacuation Order lifted 2 days later. I am safe. Town is safe.

Wow.
Wow indeed. Scary... and:

(15 Oct 2017, 02:53 )Tinker D Wrote: Nylons, maids outfit, chastity cage, gag and butt plug.
Ear rings and a little makeup for fun.

... exciting at the same time!
Yea, I could just see myself at a evacuation center wearing a maids uniform and fishnets.
I would be eather the center of attraction or to be avoided at all costs.

And all this happened on Monday.
Glad you're safe, and that your playtime didn't end with embarrassment.

OK, one more thing for the safety list....
"Are you in a fire/weather/alien attack/etc. warning"
Glad to hear you are safe Tinker D! I could the see the ashes and smoke from SF downtown when I went to work.
No, my warning for fire, flood, ect is over.
I'm still on warning watch for nosey neighbors.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , lugnuts (1) , QuietnSilent (1) , Tinker D (4)