Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft One Piece Nylon Spandex Kids Y-back Biketards Black Camisole Short Unitards Toddler Girls Stage Performance Suits
$19.34-44%

shiny pantyhose
70D SHAPING Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Satin Shape Stockings Dance Fitness Compression DS Nightclub Large Sizes SW109
$28.05

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Ballet Dance Plus Size Leotards for Women Scoop Neck Gymnastics High Cut Bodysuits Thong Skinny Workout Stage Costumes
$157.30-32%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-51%

beeger
Non-Piercing Nipplerings for Women Fake Nipplerings Piercings Clip On Nipple Rings Faux Dangle Nipple Jewelry
$35.09

bondage body
Leather Erotic Garter Bandage Bondage Sexy Lingerie Women Bodysuits Transparent Open Crotch Underwear Exotic Thigh Accessories
$4.03-55%

shiny stockings
Sexy Shiny Rhinestone Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Women Tights Pantyhose Lingerie Hosiery Fashion Shiny Diamond Thigh Stockings Black
$21.25

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Euro Catsuit's Vacuum Sleep Bag with Vacuum Attachment
(30 Oct 2023, 00:01 )Peeklemeekle Wrote:
(29 Oct 2023, 07:28 )jtr765 Wrote: Maybe you could try two PVC tubes (~ 1cm diameter should do) starting between your legs and ending at your armpits. These positions should be the last to get out of air.
An upgrade could be too drill small holes into the tubes each 5-10 cm.

Adding a solid object like PVC pipes inside a sack? The whole purpose of a sack is that it's just you and the sack, no need for pipes like a vacbed. It could work maybe but the idea feels wonky to me personally.

Maybe I have the wrong English word. I meant something like this:

936259-000-000-VO-02-z.jpg   

😀
(30 Oct 2023, 07:34 )jtr765 Wrote:
(30 Oct 2023, 00:01 )Peeklemeekle Wrote:
(29 Oct 2023, 07:28 )jtr765 Wrote: Maybe you could try two PVC tubes (~ 1cm diameter should do) starting between your legs and ending at your armpits. These positions should be the last to get out of air.
An upgrade could be too drill small holes into the tubes each 5-10 cm.

Adding a solid object like PVC pipes inside a sack? The whole purpose of a sack is that it's just you and the sack, no need for pipes like a vacbed. It could work maybe but the idea feels wonky to me personally.

Maybe I have the wrong English word. I meant something like this:

😀

Ah that looks more like silicone tubing, aka the same thing as the tube from my mouth to the one way valve. PVC piping is the hard, rigid plastic pipes you'd use in the frame of a vacbed.
What thickness latex bag did you get from EuroCatsuits?
The encased Latex ones tend to be 0.25mm.... or at least mine is, he's only recently started offering 0.4mm
This could also be a reason??

My 0.25mm one get pretty figure hugging pretty quickly all over!!
But I use the in the mouth out the nose, technique with the neck pulled up.. don't have a valve in mine... and of course that also means that the suction is coming from the top not the toes.
I'm tempted to order another one with the valve!!  😁
Also in this video here

Latex sleep bag - body bag - with vacuum connection for vacuum bondage

Source: https://vimeo.com/375836775

https://vimeo.com/eurocatsuits

You can see the "victim" 😁  is holding up the latex around her hips (~1m55s onwards ) to form a channel for the air to flow towards the feet.
Easier to do with a Vac, will get tiring when using your mouth!!
(31 Oct 2023, 18:38 )ltxrob Wrote: What thickness latex bag did you get from EuroCatsuits?
The encased Latex ones tend to be 0.25mm.... or at least mine is, he's only recently started offering 0.4mm
This could also be a reason??

My 0.25mm one get pretty figure hugging pretty quickly all over!!
But I use the in the mouth out the nose, technique with the neck pulled up.. don't have a valve in mine... and of course that also means that the suction is coming from the top not the toes.
I'm tempted to order another one with the valve!!  😁

Mine is 0.4mm. Thinner latex does have a tendency to conform tighter, so it could play a role.

And yeah with that technique I suppose the opposite would be more likely in that you probably get greater suction on the torso and less suction on the legs and feet.
(31 Oct 2023, 18:47 )ltxrob Wrote: Also in this video here

Latex sleep bag - body bag - with vacuum connection for vacuum bondage

. . .

You can see the "victim" 😁  is holding up the latex around her hips (~1m55s onwards ) to form a channel for the air to flow towards the feet.
Easier to do with a Vac, will get tiring when using your mouth!!

I've seen this video a few too many times, but never really noticed that. Although I'm not convinced at how effectively that really is, as it's not like you can use your hands to hold up the latex around your legs, which is where it's inevitably suck down tight first and start creating a seal, making the upper portion harder to suck out all of the air. I think that could help minimally, and I may give it a try, but I'm doubtful. 

The video also cuts and doesn't show the entire suction process, which is why I'm skeptical. I feel like someone on the outside lended a hand to help let the rest of the air flow out, either by lifting the latex from the outside in various places or by trying to massage air pockets down toward the feet, but they didn't want to show the difficulty in getting every last bit of air out so they cut that. The victim inside is also wearing a latex catsuit, which I imagine would probably amplify the problem trying to get every last bit of air out since latex clings very well to latex.
So, I just found an interesting solution to my problem, and I'm also going to put this as an edit in my original post. 

I also own a full body stocking sack (see picture) that's basically the same thing as my vacuum sack, it fully encases the body and you enter through the neck, but it's instead made of a nylon/spandex of some sort. I double layered myself with this body stocking on first and then the latex vacuum sack, and it seems even that very thin layer of material is enough to help disperse the suction through the entire sack, and it gets nice and tight.

Screenshot_20231031-170021.png   

Nylon encasement also feels very nice on the skin and I enjoy that as well. So this basically combines that with the compression and restriction of a latex vacuum sack. I do find it is a bit harder to move my arm up to the neck hole to escape with the added friction of the body stocking, but still nothing that the lube of my own sweat prevents me from doing, still very much escapable for solo bondage.

Contributors: Anne (1) , bellmar (2) , jtr765 (2) , ltxrob (2) , Peeklemeekle (9) , Vacbedbound (1)