Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Black and White Lace Up Boots Back Zip High Heel Ankle Booties Shoes Woman Ladies Botines Mujer Big Size 34-47
$93.16-32%

drozeno
DROZENO Swim trunks elastic tight-fitting silky glossy women's Shebin-shaped gymnastics briefs wear high-fork briefs
$71.21

stainless steel cock
FRRK Metal Ventilate Chastity Cage for Male New Hollow Mesh Cock Ring Penis Lock Increase Air Flow BDSM Device Adults Sex Toys
$18.04-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 New Gold Silver Snake Pattern Sandals Women Sexy Pinch Square Toe High Heels Decoration Summer Party Shoes
$45.88-52%

exotic lingerie
Hot Sale Men's Sexy Underwear Body Stockings Crotchless Fishnet Bodysuits High Elastic Hollow Out Lingerie Exotic Male Nightgown
$2.61-1%

corset
Fajas Colombianas Side Zipper Slimming Shapewear Tummy Control Underwear High Compression Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper
$27.32-2%

latex tights
Women Sexy Latex Tights Pantyhose Leather Thigh High Lace Ruffled Stockings For Party Club Wear Hot Lingerie
$4.07-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Eros Audio's Bambi Project
This is my first attempt to use Bambi Sleep triggers, subliminals, and other suggestions to implant a new fetish in Bambi's mind.  I am also curious if anyone has done something similar with fetish play?

Free file on my Patreon (registration required for age-check purposes)

Open to any and all feedback.

Bambi Tape Fetish

Enjoy!

Attached Files
Bambi Tape Fetish Mix.mp3 (Size: 46.9 MB )

(06 Apr 2024, 19:32 )Eros Audio Wrote: Free file on my patreon (registration required for age-check purposes)
If it's free, can it be uploaded here?

If you are going to create more files, do you want a dedicated thread? Like what we have, for example, for Bellmar's project?
(07 Apr 2024, 01:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Apr 2024, 19:32 )Eros Audio Wrote: Free file on my patreon (registration required for age-check purposes)
If it's free, can it be uploaded here?

If you are going to create more files, do you want a dedicated thread? Like what we have, for example, for Bellmar's project?

Sure, I'd be happy to upload it here as well!

I am planning to create new files on a regular basis.  I'd love to have a thread!
(07 Apr 2024, 17:03 )Eros Audio Wrote: I'd love to have a thread!
Here it is, then! And it's completely yours! You can check what you can do with it here:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3951
or here:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3996
Well, that was fast.

This morning, after being up for less than a week, Patreon's Trust and Safety team deactivated my account.

So much for that . . .
(08 Apr 2024, 16:54 )Eros Audio Wrote: Patreon's Trust and Safety team deactivated my account.
That's why we have this site 😉

Monetization is The Problem, though... Patreon does not like anything sexual, that's why SB moved to subscribestar.adult.
(09 Apr 2024, 00:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Apr 2024, 16:54 )Eros Audio Wrote: Patreon's Trust and Safety team deactivated my account.
That's why we have this site 😉

Monetization is The Problem, though... Patreon does not like anything sexual, that's why SB moved to subscribestar.adult.

It looks like hypnosis is on their list of "prohibited content" as well 😟
(09 Apr 2024, 17:40 )Eros Audio Wrote: It looks like hypnosis is on their list of "prohibited content" as well 😟

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet they suspect there's a moral panic coming, and they don't want to be on the wrong side of the lynch mobs.  Not really that unreasonable a conjecture, come to think of it, in a country where a psychotic former President and the Qanon cult have become inseparable allies.

This is still America.  While America may not have invented lynching, it sure did popularize it.  And it's absolutely chock-full of the sort of moralizing hypocrites who'd simply adore leading a lynch mob.

Remember what happened to Irving Klaw.  Getting lynched by Congress and the press may not be physically fatal, but it's liable to kill your business deader than Julius Caesar.
(06 Apr 2024, 19:32 )Eros Audio Wrote: This is my first attempt to use Bambi Sleep triggers, subliminals, and other suggestions to implant a new fetish in Bambi's mind.  I am also curious if anyone has done something similar with fetish play?

Free file on my Patreon (registration required for age-check purposes)

Open to any and all feedback.

Bambi Tape Fetish

Enjoy!

Is there a script available for review? Is this to be taped up like in a bondage scene?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi project bellmar 264 55,879 29 Apr 2024, 01:11
Last Post: bellmar
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,600 27 Apr 2024, 18:52
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,069 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: Eros Audio (4) , Like Ra (3) , Penguin (1) , sexyfayetv (1)