Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Soft Cotton Rope BDSM Bondage Shibari Restraints,Rope Cord Binding Binder Restraint, SM Play Adult Sex Toys For Couples chastity
$19.44

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST Vac-U-Lock Sex Machine Metal Accessories for Automatic Quick Plug Masturbation Machine Women and Man Sex Toy Adapter
$108.78-31%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 168CM Sex doll full -size high EVO metal skeleton silicone TPE real 3 -hole true love doll adult men's toys
$1040.60-51%

crossdress anime
8th Silicone Pant Buttock Hip Up Enhancement Panties Fake Vagina Crossdressing For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Shemale
$155.94-44%

anime bondage
3Pcs/set Anime One Piece Nami Bondage Sexy Nude Card Diy Cosplay Girl Classic Game Hobby Toy Gift Collection Card
$25.08-29%

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Shaping Stockings Oil Shiny Dance Socks Ultra Shimmery Stretch Skinny Tight Highlights Your Feminine Elegance
$7.53-35%

anal
3 Size/set Metal Anal plug butt plug Sex Toys Butt Toys For Women/Men/Couples Adult Game Masturbator Anal S/M/L Diamond Sex Shop
$2.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

[FOR SALE] Drawing commissions
Hello! I do not know if they know anything about it, but on the internet there is a whole market of artists who dedicate themselves to illustrate desires and fantasies in exchange for a payment. This type of work is usually called "commissions". It is a normalized activity in places like DeviantArt or Furaffinity, among others.
I'm a cartoonist and in other communities I usually make drawings to order.

I am one of these artists so, well, I hope to be available for those who request this service.

The way I have to make these requests is, first, through a talk in which the petition is detailed. If reference images are included, the better. And so go elaborating a sketch. If the sketch is approved, a deposit is made via Paypal. If the sketch requires modifications, these are also made.

After the draft is approved, the work is scheduled and this is done according to the time available. The drawing may take about a week to a month (depending on the amount of work scheduled).

The usual rate for the drawings is, on average, $ 35 (dollars or euros) for an individual illustration, or $ 60 for a comic page, and the payment is deposited via Paypal.

As for my limits when drawing, I completely avoid injuries and gore. Any other topic can be discussed. It is also necessary to take into account that all work carried out later will be published in my social networks, although obviously the drawing in question does not reach several of these due to the policies and norms of the same.

Anyway, this is all I can think about for the moment. These are some of the drawings that I made on request. I will be attentive to the requests that can be demanded in this respect either through this community, my social networks or my email: foamy-scatina@outlook.com

Thanks for reading me

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33990]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33987]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=33989]
Show Content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[FOR SALE] Segufix, Latex Masks and Sleepingbag, Estim Vacbedbound 7 2,214 19 Mar 2024, 04:09
Last Post: TooMuchSteam
[FOR SALE] Male Chastity Belts (not cages) Kit-Katt 0 546 27 Mar 2022, 20:57
Last Post: Kit-Katt
[FOR SALE] Masterlock 5441D keyholder box slaafruben 0 1,061 20 Feb 2021, 12:11
Last Post: slaafruben
[FOR SALE] Bondage short /chastity leather pants slaafruben 1 1,198 29 Nov 2020, 09:34
Last Post: ltxrob
[FOR SALE] School skirt - big size Pidstupne 6 1,656 08 Jan 2020, 19:05
Last Post: Pidstupne

Contributors: Scatina (1)