Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Prostate Anal Butt Plug Bluetooth APP Vibrator for Women Men Gay Wireless Control Prostate Massager Bullet Buttplug Sex Toys
$17.35

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-29%

panty girdle
Breathable High Waist Slimming Pants Tummy Control Underwear Shapewear Women Panty Girdle Polyest Shiny Fabric Shape 1PC
$4.50-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Platform Wedges 20CM High Heels Full Side Zipper Tall Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 37 44 48
$180.40-37%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

self bondage
Rope Handcuffs Adjustable SM Restraints Erotic Self Bondage Slave Esposas Fantasía BDSM Cuffs Adult Sex Toy Fetish Hand Shackles
$4.57

high waist faux leather
High Waist Faux Leather Moto Pants Women Punk Bodycon Stretchy Slim PU Trousers Streetwear Hip Pop Zip Pants Clubwear New Custom
$67.38-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle
Welcome back to me trying to do bondage on a budget. Should make this a series.

Today what we will be using is a plastic prescription bottle (i used one that can take my erection because hey why not) a silicone cock and ball lasso (a hollow silicone tube bent into a u shape with plastic beads to form loops) first place your bottle over your penis and secure the first loop around the base of your penis and the balls and use the two beads to form a further loop around your bottle. You are now done. Alternatively use a cable to secure it for added security but becareful of blood flow. 

If you have anyway to improve it or suggestions let me know. I want to get a legit one but no prime shipping which makes it hard.
BTW, @Lancer, any photos?
Don’t get it.
Pictures or a drawing would help.
(14 Jun 2023, 21:32 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, @Lancer, any photos?

Hmm, I think I still have the prescription bottle and the silicone tube lying around somewhere but this is an old post by my standards so it might take a while. 

That plus a real chastity is really worth it honestly and the bottle wasn't that good
@Likera
How come that post from 2020 become "unread" few days ago ? I must admit that I' ve check the date only after Lancer's todays post .

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(16 Jun 2023, 06:14 )Vixien Wrote: How come that post from 2020 become "unread" few days ago ?
Wasn't it my response from yesterday, which was unread?
Probably. Perhaps I did'n pay attention.
Usually, I tap on green arrow which takes me to the last post in topic..

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity The good! & The bad! Culmor 882 173,578 21 Mar 2024, 00:52
Last Post: Tinker D
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 690 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 747 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,026 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Tips for Getting a Cage on? rubriccharm 5 1,451 15 Oct 2020, 12:34
Last Post: rubriccharm

Contributors: Lancer (2) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (1) , Vixien (2)