Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Sissy Pantyhose Oil Shiny Super Elastic Stockings Silky Tights Underwear Seduction Lingerie Gay Man Erotic Sleepwear
$144.61-48%

cosplay sexy
Ellolace Students Cosplay Lingerie Plaid Suspenders Skirt Sexy Costume For Women Halter Bra Bowknot Tulle Underwear Sissy Outfit
$11.99

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

mummy bondage
Full Body Harness Binder Binding Sleeping Bag Mummy Mermaid BDSM Bondage Sack PU Leather Bodysuit Straight Jacket Sex Toys Women
$44.90-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
New Stockings Seamless Ultrathin Invisible Transparent Socks Sexy Pantyhose
$22.88-54%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil glossy big sizeT-shaped trousers sexy solid glossy pants bikini high split sexy Leggings Bikini sport swim underpants
$21.65-32%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Climbing the hill in stilettos, video
Thanks for the video!
(08 May 2019, 21:29 )madjack Wrote:
(07 May 2019, 23:36 )DressBindFun Wrote: always put on with water.

OK, I'll ask the obvious - what does this mean? I confess to not knowing.

MJ

when putting on pantyhose the first pair is dry, I then take bottled water and pour it down all around the waist band, getting that pair, that is on me, completely wet with water. then adjust them, pulling them up tight all around my crotch area, wet pantyhose fit better. then I add the next dry pair over the wet ones, and I might need a little more water, and do the same thing, usually 4 or 5 pair. when they are all on, and depending on what the secession is, I dry them a little  bit, just to stop the dripping. as the secession goes on they start to dry, giving a weird feeling, I also think they seem to shrink back to normal shape and size, getting tighter. I've been testing over the years different chemicals to use with the water, like different soaps etc, hair conditionar works good, gives a different feeling, all part of the playing

you should try it

DBF

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Stilettos required for Release, video DressBindFun 26 9,477 27 Apr 2019, 04:14
Last Post: mdmyknny