Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

crossdress fetish
(FErubber 02) 100% Natural Rubber Latex Shorts with Penis Sheath SM Fetish Anus Hole Crossdressing Catsuit Full Body Zentai Suit
$168.98-12%

inlzdz
Ballet Gymnastics Leotard Unitard Metallic Long Sleeves Invisible Zipper Workout Sports Jumpsuit Bodysuit Dancewear
$148.15-30%

lobudek
Male Punk Hip-hop Singer Dancer Stage Performance Long Blazers Black White Wave Striped Long Coat Slim Outerwear Show Costume
$111.32-43%

vac-u-lock toy
Rough Beast Pink Big Animal Dildo Anal for Sex machine Attachment Simulate Masturbation Dildo VAC-U-LOCK Love Sex Toys for Women
$81.78-44%

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Dress Lyrical Christian Worship Dance Tunic Dress Metallic Color Block Praise Dance Dress Ballerina Costume
$185.84-39%

chastity cage
New Belt Design Metal Chastity Cage That Can Reveal The Glans Penis Penis Locking Device Anti-Cheating Toy Male Urethra Lock 18+
$232.17-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Chlorination
http://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php
was wondering for an easier way for a few rubber garments. Would swimming in them do them any harm, or produce the results direct chlorination would?

Just thinking to the rubber underwear that i have, i could easily swim in those :roll:
No, it shouldn't make any harm, unless they add something nasty into the water. I know a girl who used to swim while wearing a latex brief with a butt-plug and black back-seamed fishnets underneath (Ibici Charme). Nice, eh?
and suddenly me swimming in rubber pants doesn't seem as daring 😉
Kate Wrote:and suddenly me swimming in rubber pants doesn't seem as daring 😉
10 years ago I could not imagine myself skating in public in rubber surf-suit and Danskin Ultra-Shine pantyhose.

Back to swimming. Try a properly sized butt-plug. With latex pants support, breaststroke swimming style will make it slide in and out.

Never tried myself, though. Not yet, to be precise 😊

Don't forget to tell us how it felt!
couldn't decide if i was daring enough to go with the butt plug too, i tend to be in the gym for an hour or two before going for the swim, and i knew i'd rush the workout about halfway through 😊

But i did train, and then swim in the rubber pants, which felt quite nice, it was more for the chlorination than the feeling, but it did feel quite nice. Had that slick feeling you get after wearing rubber for a few hours almost immediately.

Realised that i was carrying a bit extra water when i got into the steam room and squelched as i sat down, but the whole room was wet do that didn't matter, then tried the sauna just to see, and that felt fine too.

Just a pity that i'm limited to what i can put under shorts...when i go surfing in a few weeks, thats a different story though 😁

and i'm sure i'll wanna try the butt plug when just doing the swimming
Kate Wrote:couldn't decide if i was daring enough to go with the butt plug too, i tend to be in the gym for an hour or two before going for the swim, and i knew i'd rush the workout about halfway through 😊
Yeah, fetish stuff does not mix well with the gyms. Better add some spice later.

Kate Wrote:But i did train, and then swim in the rubber pants, which felt quite nice, it was more for the chlorination than the feeling, but it did feel quite nice. Had that slick feeling you get after wearing rubber for a few hours almost immediately.
Did you use a lubricant? Try J-Lube (powder) if you haven't aeady. Just use it as talcum powder.

Kate Wrote:Just a pity that i'm limited to what i can put under shorts...when i go surfing in a few weeks, thats a different story though 😁
Sounds interesting... For example? :-P

Kate Wrote:and i'm sure i'll wanna try the butt plug when just doing the swimming
Actually, you can try latex briefs/shorts with a bult-in butt-plug. Less separate things to worry about.
thankyou for the advice 😊

not sure about surfing yet, was a spur of the moment thought, but as its quite cold where i live i could be in gloves, and boots as well as a full suit...So rubber stockings, pants, girdle, corselette, gloves, etc are all options, or if that stops the wetsuit from working as designed i'm sure that lacy items would still work to a degree.

Probably try a few things for comfort first before getting in the water, but there are possibilities 😊
This is a method to chlorinate small items of latex at home. As this process will involve chlorine gas it is intrinsically unsafe but the method I describe reduces the risk to you. Work safely!

What you will need:
A bucket with lid
A well-ventilated space
Vinegar
Bleach
Table salt
Water

Method

1. Clean the latex garment. If you want certain areas to remain tacky (unchlorinated) cover these with tape.
2. Place the bucket in a well-ventilated space. [I perform this procedure in the bathroom – which has an extraction fan – with the bucket placed in the bath tub. Chlorine gas is heavier than air so if it spills out, over the bucket it will “fall” into the bath and flow down the drain rather than waft about in the house. You can also open a nearby window and position a fan about a foot in front of it to draw tainted air out of the room.]
3. You need to mix the water, bleach and vinegar in the following ratio: 500 mL water to 1 tablespoon of bleach to 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Fill the bucket with water and mix in the bleach and add the vinegar at the end. [I use a 2 gallon bucket and prepare 4 L of water and add 2/3 cups of bleach and 2/3 cups of vinegar. I add the vinegar last as the acid releases the chlorine from the bleach.]
4. Immediately after mixing the chemicals immerse the garment making sure all sides are wet by the solution and immersed in it. If you do not have a gas mask/respirator you must hold your breath during this step*. [The more you stir the garment to cover it the more chlorine gas will be sent upward towards you so do this quickly.]
5. Optional: I will sprinkle table salt into the bucket to increase the chlorine concentration.
6. Cover the bucket for 15 minutes.
7. Rinse the latex several times in clean water. [Because I work in the bathtub I can tip the bucket over to send the chlorine solution down the drain with running water.]

The latex should feel smooth to the touch. If you think it still isn’t smooth, or there are patches that are not chlorinated, you can repeat the process.

The size of the latex garment you can chlorinate will depend on the size of the bucket. My 2 gallon bucket is fine for small items such as gloves. A 5 gallon bucket is fine for pants… For a large item such as a catsuit the chief limitation is that the garment will be hard to work with in a bucket and mean a lot more exposure to the chlorine gas.

Table of chemical ratios:

Water (L)BleachVinegar
0.51 tablespoon1 tablespoon
12.5 tablespoons2.5 tablespoons
20.33 cups0.33 cups
40.67 cups0.67 cups
811.33 cups1.33 cups
1612.67 cups2.67 cups

* You can now use the "I will save so much money by chlorinating the latex myself" rationale to justify getting that gas mask you have been wanting.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
Also: https://www.likera.com/lt/tech/chlor_howto.php

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex chlorination Like Ra 29 20,878 19 Aug 2017, 13:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Kate (4) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (2) , SLL (2)