Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

click lock bondage cage
CHASTE BIRD 2022 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$17.54-14%

XCKNY
XCKNY glossy Leggings satin smooth opaque pantyhose shinny tights sexy silk stockings slim high waisted sport swim glossy pants
$59.97-53%

women latex rubber mask breath
Sexy Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Headgear Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$25.41-9%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Vagina Pant Fake Pussy Boxer Underwear for Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Drag Queen Enhancer Hip 2TH
$435.60-68%

metelam
Metelam Men's Shiny 1 Denier Ultra-thin Tights See Through Socks Seamless Pantyhose
$10.21

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Catsuit Feet Bodysuit Halloween Uniform Masquerade Handmade Custom Cosplay ball
$1559.67-62%

jialuowei
Sexy Hoof Heel Knee-high Boots Pointed Toe Lockable Ballet Boots With Lock Plus Size 36-46
$907.50-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(08 Oct 2023, 21:32 )no smile Wrote:
(08 Oct 2023, 02:36 )Zooy Wrote: The other one was a pumping system. The pump itself and the other non-electronic pieces were OK. I rebuilt a completely new system around a raspberry pi and had something much better, but with the cellmate this was impossible.

Which pump are you talking about?  I always wondered if ali’s pump and other « auto stroke » toy where good…

It was a pumping system for inflating breast size. A large variety of cups and a big metal box with a power supply, a pump and some controls. It started malfunctioning after some time, but sending it back to China would have cost quite some money. Hence I decided to make a hobby project of it to get it to work again. Unfortunately it did not fit in the original metal box. Hence I made my own wooden box and this time over-designed things and gave it more controls as well. I used a raspberry pi0 and the controls are made with a C program which I compiled on another pi. I sent it across via wifi.
I have described this a few years ago, but I cannot find those posts back right now.

I don't think this is what you are looking for.
(09 Oct 2023, 07:23 )Vixien Wrote: I have some doubts about catheter conection silicone tube/metal.
I'm going to use the "metal rod" one, not the silicone tube.
(09 Oct 2023, 12:48 )Zooy Wrote: I don't think this is what you are looking for.

Indeed, not quite but nice project.
don't bother... It's pretty average
the "app" is not very good... more of "let me load a bunch of possible backdoor services" onto your phone!!!
(10 Oct 2023, 17:16 )ltxrob Wrote: don't bother... It's pretty average
Which one do you mean? CellMate 2? The time-locking box?

(10 Oct 2023, 17:16 )ltxrob Wrote: the "app" is not very good..
Which one do you mean? QIUI or " Love Spouse"?
(10 Oct 2023, 17:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Oct 2023, 17:16 )ltxrob Wrote: don't bother... It's pretty average
Which one do you mean? CellMate 2? The time-locking box?

Time Lock box... its about the size of a USB stick, but long keys wont fit

(10 Oct 2023, 17:16 )ltxrob Wrote: the "app" is not very good..
Which one do you mean? QIUI or " Love Spouse"?

QIUI I think was the software for the Timebox
(07 Oct 2023, 23:13 )Like Ra Wrote: The small time-locking box is aeady in the shopping cart. This one is the cheapest: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Ddkbxc3

I've just ordered one of these to have a play with, but a bit concerning aeady is the QIUI app wants you to register (fair enough, I can use a disposable email/password), but wants to send me a confirmation SMS code - well I'm waiting for it and its not arriving 😟

The fun might be over before it even starts if I can't sign up to the app to actually use the box! Annoying. I'll report back if I get it to work..
(13 Oct 2023, 14:00 )Zenfore Wrote: The fun might be over before it even starts if I can't sign up to the app to actually use the box! Annoying. I'll report back if I get it to work..
Thanks much! I'm going to order 1 or 2 boxes. I think I'd better try to install QIUI first, then....

EDIT: I successfully registered in QIUI....

Edit2: Ordering this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Dn5lKZH
I managed to get successfully registered eventually, took about 10 tries to get an SMS.

Even after that it keeps on asking you for more and more personal details, I just fed it a load of nonsense 😁

Just got to wait for the box to turn up now, I'm hoping it can be set for an automatic time release as I might want to use it with some self-bondage rather than just chastity, but I can't find a clear answer on whether it does.
(13 Oct 2023, 14:00 )Zenfore Wrote:
(07 Oct 2023, 23:13 )Like Ra Wrote: The small time-locking box is aeady in the shopping cart. This one is the cheapest: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_Ddkbxc3

I've just ordered one of these to have a play with, but a bit concerning aeady is the QIUI app wants you to register (fair enough, I can use a disposable email/password), but wants to send me a confirmation SMS code - well I'm waiting for it and its not arriving 😟

The fun might be over before it even starts if I can't sign up to the app to actually use the box! Annoying. I'll report back if I get it to work..

The Qiui app and related devices are useless and a waste of resources

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,763 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1