Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Body Harnesses Bondage Belts Full Body Restraint Straps Adult Sex Slave Submission Roleplay Set Sex Games Toys
$11.41

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Short Sleeve Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Men Swimming bodysuit Competitive Swimming Suit Plus Size Women's Swimsuits
$37.50-34%

chastity cage
FRRK Inverted Urethral Chastity Cage with Realistic Clitoris for Sissi Couple Metal Penis Rings Intimate Sex Products 18 콕링
$14.98-20%

beeger
RAINBOW TEARDROP GLASS DILDO
$102.85

sissy femboy
Femboy Outfit - Anime Gaming Femboy Top - Sissies Cosplay Unisex T-shirt
$139.15-40%

SXXY
SXXY Super Realistic Black Cock Cover Wearable Dick Sheath Soft Penis Sleeve For Men Delay Ejaculation Male Juguetes Sexuales
$69.58-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Caught?
Hey all,
Just was curious, have you ever been caught doing self bondage?

I was caught once, my wife went out shopping, I thought I had time to do a quick session. So I stripped naked and began to tie myself to the bed. I lubed up my vibrating butt plug, attached it to my leather strap crotch-less underwear, I put on my twin rabbit vibrating cock ring, set it to low then began. I spread eagle tied my legs then i put on my nipple clamps, I've always had an issue with these falling off, so I put them on then wrap tape around my chest to keep them on. I then rolled up a sock, placed it in my mouth, then i wrap tape around my mouth about four times. I put a blindfold on and then cuffed my hands above my head, it was only going to be a quick session so I used the cuffs with the quick release. It was all going well, time seemed to have flown past because next thing I hear is someone coming up the stairs, i can hear her humming it was my wife, i panic and quick release one hand, i move the blindfold off then pull the covers over myself. She comes into the room and says "hey, why are you in bed? come on I want to show you something" well I am still well and truly gagged at this point, so all i can manage is a soft "mmmpf" she thinks something is up and throws the covers off me, i am blushing by this point. she knew i liked bondage but had no idea i liked self bondage. But to my relief, she re cuffs my free hand but then uses her tights to secure my hands more tightly, she then strips naked, she removed my cock ring and spends a little while riding me while i'm still firmly bound and gagged. After we both finish, she gets off and tells me shes going for a shower, after which she MAY consider untying me.

Anyway thats my story. Have you had anything similar?
Nice story! And welcome! I wonder if we aeady have a "caught in self-bondage" thread....
I don’t we do.
I wonder how many of us were caught doing self sondage?
I see threads of getting stuck in bondage, it happen to me, but getting caught doing self bondage.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , TheGagger1986 (1) , Tinker D (1)