Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Fashion new 2024 Comfortable See-Through Mesh Splicing Complex Craft Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Women Onlyfans
$39.29-55%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Adult Mock Neck Biketards with Thumbholes Back Zip Spandex Long Sleeve Short Unitard Women's Ballet Dance Leotards
$24.18-39%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

latex fetish
Rubber mask Sexy Latex Hood with Red Teeth Gag and Nasal Tubes Back Zip Fetish Mask Full Face Exotic Lingerie Custom-built
$338.80-50%

arm binder
Leather Bondage Handcuffs Restraint Straps Hand Behind Back Bondage Arm Binder Glove Sleeves Armbinder Sex Toys For Couples
$261.28-60%

sex toy vibrator
Dual Channel Vibrating Male Masturbation Cup Blowjob Pussy Vagina Heating Masturbators Machine Sex Toys Adult Goods for Man
$32.78

high waist faux leather
Latex Pu Leather Pants Women Pink Black Tight Trousers Streetwear Fashion High Waist Pencil Pant Female Slim Bottoms
$278.18-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Built an Edging/Orgasm Denial Device
Hi,

I'm new to this community, but am into edging and to some extent, orgasm denial. With this in mind, I have built an edging/orgasm denial device and thought I'd share in case anyone wants to build something similar. It's designed for men at the moment, but I think it could be easily adapted to women.

It works like this....

There is a vibrator that attaches to the head of your penis and a butt plug. The butt plug has pressure sensors on it, and when you get particularly turned on, or are close to orgasm (where your PC muscles contract) it turns off the vibes. This way, it takes you close to the edge then stops, and each time it does that, it waits longer to turn on the vibes again. I wish I had built in an override button!

Anyway, you need a little tech know how, (but not much) to build it, and it works really well. I saw lots of forum posts which where people were struggling to build one so I thought I'd post here. Let me know if you want details.

Best Regards!
Sounds interesting. A butt plug with pressure devices to turn off the vibs.
One can use a SST or a 555 ic to control the vibs.

Only one problem I can see, in my case, once I get close and my PC mussles kicks in, it's too late. Here it comes and nothing is going to stop me from making that creamy goodness.

But I like your idea.
Oops, I almost forgot.
Welcome. 😊
(10 Apr 2018, 01:05 )jamesdeville Wrote: Anyway, you need a little tech know how, (but not much) to build it, and it works really well. I saw lots of forum posts which where people were struggling to build one so I thought I'd post here. Let me know if you want details.

I'm interested.  Are you running it via a computer, or a microcontroller/Arduino-type device, or just as a circuit?  What kind of pressure sensors are you using?  This is one of those things that I've had in the back of my mind as something I should make someday, but never actually got around to it.
If I remember correctly, there should be a related thread - someone has built or was going to build a similar device.

And yes, @jamesdeville, welcome on-board! 😉
(10 Apr 2018, 05:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Sounds interesting. A butt plug with pressure devices to turn off the vibs.
One can use a SST or a 555 ic to control the vibs.

Only one problem I can see, in my case, once I get close and my PC mussles kicks in, it's too late. Here it comes and nothing is going to stop me from making that creamy goodness.

But I like your idea.

That's true, when you get to the 'point of no return' there is no stopping it happening! That said (and it's a small sample size of 1), PC contractions seem to happen throughout the period of stimulation (pre orgasm), particularly when you are most enjoying the sensations - and that's where it gets fun, as it switches off the vibe at that point. It uses an Arduino, so it's programmable, and I have found good results with it switching off the vibe for longer and longer periods as I'm getting more turned on.
(10 Apr 2018, 09:17 )Like Ra Wrote: If I remember correctly, there should be a related thread - someone has built or was going to build a similar device.

And yes, @jamesdeville, welcome on-board! 😉

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll have a look for the related thread!
(10 Apr 2018, 05:47 )BoundWolf Wrote:
(10 Apr 2018, 01:05 )jamesdeville Wrote: Anyway, you need a little tech know how, (but not much) to build it, and it works really well. I saw lots of forum posts which where people were struggling to build one so I thought I'd post here. Let me know if you want details.

I'm interested.  Are you running it via a computer, or a microcontroller/Arduino-type device, or just as a circuit?  What kind of pressure sensors are you using?  This is one of those things that I've had in the back of my mind as something I should make someday, but never actually got around to it.

Yep, it's an Arduino with a small force-sensitive resistor attached to a neck of a butt plug. It reads the contractions and depending on how you program it, delivers the vibes.
Use a heart rate monitor (bluetooth training smartwatch)?
What about just using gravity:
Use a vibrating pad, like an orbiting sander with the flat surface pointing up.
Lay the penis on top of it freely. When you are near, you will likely get an errection, lifting the penis from the vibrating pad.
Orgasm denied, until the erection goes of... and repeat? 😊
Orbital sander is probably not ideal, as it vibrates sidewise, not perpendicularily to the surface what would be the best,
Maybe it could be adapted, like placing it on its side and fixing some flat suface to the side of the original moving part?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Edging krinlyc 24 8,142 08 Dec 2022, 21:01
Last Post: essanym
Modular selfbondage/bdsm device madscientist 18 18,811 10 Nov 2017, 10:08
Last Post: Max515
Problems with the selfbondage 'ring device' madjack 20 176,148 19 Mar 2016, 23:08
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Wrist Device straitlaced8b 11 13,781 23 Jan 2016, 22:59
Last Post: kittyfur
Device for Self-Mummification Strappado 8 11,558 04 Apr 2015, 15:54
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , franz löve (1) , jamesdeville (4) , Like Ra (2) , Max515 (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (2) , white_angel (2)