Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Oil Glossy Shiny Micro Mini Dress Transparent Bodycon Tight Dresses Sheer See Through Elastic Pencil Dress Candy Color
$23.79-50%

shiny stockings
Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Simulation Garter Belt With Thigh High Stockings
$6.26

otouch
Cat Paw Sucker Clitoris Vibrator Woman Sex Toys Clitor Stimulator Nipple Vagina Massager Sex Shop Adult Masturbation Pussy Toys
$399.08-19%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Shiny Stockings Nightclub Rave Sexy Pantyhose Performance Dance Tights
$3.63-25%

transparent swimsuit
Men's Swimming Trunks Beach Pants Surfing Swimsuit Surfboard Sexy Mesh Transparent Swimwear Pad Push-up Swimming Bathing Suits
$5.52

bondage leotard
Mens Sexy Oil Shiny Halter Neck Bodysuit Body Chest Harness Jumpsuits Underwear High Elastic Hollow Bondage Leotard
$34.59-51%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breath control and asphyxiation fetish
Hey Max, thank for the ideas! I´ll try them soon and tell you if it was fun! 😊

Your´re having an asphyxiation phobia Ra?

Any more ideas?! 😊

Have a nice evening,

Lana
(14 Mar 2017, 22:46 )anallana Wrote: Your´re having an asphyxiation phobia Ra?
Not quite a phobia, but it's very difficult for me to stay calm if I can't breath, or to breath slowly, if the breathing hole is very narrow.
Awh, that is nasty! I guess a lot of people feel like that. Well, I´m different. The breathing hole cant be too small ...  🙄
Gas masks with rebreather bags are awesome, some hoods have breath play elements (like a latex hood with only a pinhole to breathe through)
Yes, they are absolutely great! But unfortunately I don´t have the money for that kind of gear at the moment ... ☹
You could get one of these rubber strips for gymnastics and use it like a scarf, eventually also cover mouth and nose or even the complete face. this allows very good control over how much you can breathe.

Also latex masks come at fairly low prices. I have one that fits snugly, allows breathing through two small near the nose and has eye openings. If I cover the eye openings, breathing gets much harder. If the breathing holes are slightly out of position then, I cannot breathe at all. So there are various levels of breathing.

Of course, if you faint, you are done, if your breath is blocked. But I think, there is no faint safe item, except for real people watching you.
Got myself one of those new scuba masks for snorkeling. They are quite cheap and a loooooot of fun to play with!

https://www.tribord.co.uk/easybreath-sno...1492015071

Its a great alternative to a gas mask.

If you have more breathplay ideas, feel free to share them! 😊
Swim caps are easy to find and cheap. I like to wear one to cover my hair and another over my face (the one over my hair keeps the other one from sliding off my face).  I have a short piece of thick plastic tubing that I place above my ear to direct fresh air to my face.

I still get the effect of the cap on my face collapsing against my face with every inhalation but the tubing keeps enough fresh air coming in to prevent any bad results. The feel of the cap on my face as it heats up and moisture collects, the sound of the rubber flapping back and forth against my face...delicious.
(12 Apr 2017, 17:38 )anallana Wrote: Got myself one of those new scuba masks for snorkeling.
Interesting mask... Diving-wise or, rather, suspending-in-the-water-wise.
Quote:To stop water re-entering the snorkel, the Easybreath mask is equipped with a mechanism which seals the top of the snorkel when submerged. 

That wouldn't be a table-tennis ball in a cage would it? The ball that's prone to suddenly imploding if you dive too deep? I remember those being made illegal when I was a kid over forty years ago.

Contributors: anallana (5) , bob_masters (3) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , devo (1) , estanton (1) , herrpee (4) , jonnysimple (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (36) , ltxrob (2) , madboyevil (11) , madjack (11) , Marcus (2) , Max515 (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (10) , occorics (2) , paul knight (1) , paulsanfran (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (1) , shemhamforash (1) , Strappado (2) , sweetrubber (4) , systemisdownz10 (2) , Tinker D (2) , tom_fisher (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Will90MeeG (1)