Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Rubber mask Sexy Latex Hood with Red Teeth Gag and Nasal Tubes Back Zip Fetish Mask Full Face Exotic Lingerie Custom-built
$338.80-49%

zlatameer
Rubber Latex Women Sleeveless Red Catsuit with Back Zip to Waist Bodysuit Handmade Jumpsuit S-LC200
$165.53-37%

chastity 2021
2021 Male Chastity Device Penis Ring Sleeve 304 Stainless Steel Cock Cage Stealth Lock Bondage Sex Toys For Men SM Adult Games
$36.11-29%

mouth gag
C Shape Dental Mouth Opener , 10pcs Mouth Gag Dental Orthodontic Tool Intraoral Cheek Lip Retractor Mouth Spreader Lip Opener
$31.18-4%

gothic lolita
Handmade Gothic Lolita Pearl Sun Virgin Cross Crown Punk Headpiece Black Spiked KC Halo Headband
$28.64-5%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Red Flock Stiletto Boots Crotch Thigh High Open Front Lace Up Thigh Strap Pointed Toe High Heel Women Shoes Size 12
$220.22-34%

corset
Satin Fabric Body Shapewear Overbust Corselet Slimming Waist Shaper Lacing Ribbon Women Corset & Bustier With
$384.78-54%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bra fetish hypnosis
(08 Feb 2020, 04:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Very-very nicely done:

It would be a good idea to listen this file first, same hypnotist.

Orgasmic Nipples.mp3 (Size: 9.76 MB )
(29 Jan 2022, 23:49 )Gabriela Wrote:
(08 Feb 2020, 04:41 )Like Ra Wrote: Very-very nicely done:

It would be a good idea to listen this file first, same hypnotist.

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid42803

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHtJVqYZsF0

Just hypno to enjoy shopping for panties and bras.
Sissy Whispers - Titties

TheLibrarian Wrote:Hey there girlies. I know you were very nervous about not having a file that focusses your sissy thoughts on your growing girly boobs. That's why I'm proud to bring you "Sissy Whispers - Titties"! Learn to develop a healthy fascination with buying a new sexy bra to hold up your sensitive little girl titties. Forget ever not being obsessed with your lacy lingerie, compulsively needing to match your bra and sexy panties every day. Know that your sissy boobs have always been the center of your world, and that you just love showing them off in public. Fantasize about piercing your sissy nipples and bending over in your sexy bra for your lover to fuck your ass every night!

Sissy_Whispers_-_Titties_(Subliminal).mp3 (Size: 27.47 MB )

Bra Breaker Feminization #2

Technophoria Wrote:The second file in my new feminization series. It is focused on pushing you to buy/borrow some bras for you to wear and stuff when you feel safe. There is also a special secret effect at the end, if you want to spoil the surprise - scroll down. Trans friendly, and comes with visual suggestions.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgv3oAeLd5M
(05 Jun 2022, 20:00 )dustymoon1 Wrote: Just hypno to enjoy shopping for panties and bras.

I really do think im at a point now with hypno, it really needs to be some extreme shit. Im not talking about the content but more about how it is constructed. 

This made me laugh though, thats a good thing!!! 😁
Here is one, not the best and not real bad.

Source: https://youtu.be/ToF_LPrBgy8
Ok my final on bra and boobie remix. This has technophoria and campenelli. I do get a perception of slow time on this.

I added a filter to campeneli and mumbles at start. Doubt you will hear it. Ill release it later after techno is over.

Attached Files
Bra And Boobie Remix final.mp3 (Size: 59.64 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Progressive Orgasm control with Bra and Panties notallowedtocum 0 1,182 27 Aug 2023, 18:43
Last Post: notallowedtocum

Contributors: dustymoon1 (1) , Gabriela (1) , HypnoMix (3) , Like Ra (10) , PetraJane (1) , Tinker D (2)