Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A8) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$7.42-30%

anime fetish
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-25%

arm binder
Women's Slimming Underwear Arm Shapers Posture Back Corset Binder Chest Compression Sleeves Posture Corrector Shapewear Tops
$28.27-44%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

drozeno
Low waist appeal underwear male confused passion flirtation sexy THong men with a trend of sexual interest handsome T large tide
$58.90-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From ā‚¬450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
(22 Oct 2017, 00:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, duplicate šŸ˜‰
That is correct, even if this is a duplicate thread, I thank you for starting this thread. Because this now brings up an interesting point.

The user, my guess, saw this item and thought it would be a great item to share. He/she propubly couldn't find a posting about the poly bondage harness and started one.

So, here is an idea and a thought. A short subroutine in the thread header that scans our data base and displays all threads relating to the subject inserted in the subject line. Sort of like a sub search. Example:

Start a new thread [ Poly.. ]. The search routine then scans the data base, like the search, but displays: " Did you see (Poly.. ) in these threads?" And then list all threads with Poly.. in them.
Just an idea.
(22 Oct 2017, 00:35 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Hope this isn't a duplicate... but I've purchased products fromĀ https://www.bondagewebbing.com before and have liked them. Now they have a full section on self bondage with some wonderful images of the model in shiny pantyhose, hooded leotards, hoodedĀ unitards, and of course all tightly bound.Ā 

Even if it is, I thank you for your posting about bondagewebbing.
Think I'll look at that web site again.
Here's their ebay-shop, BTW: eBay.com store: Bondage-Webbing

I love their current logo šŸ˜‰

bondage_webbing-01.jpg   
I have self-bondage straitjacket from Bondage Webbing. It's okay, but not great: the harness is very complicated and annoying to get into. The material is also very fragile and tears very easily. Overall, it doesn't have the 'grip' of a real straitjacket. Fun but not serious.
(28 Sep 2020, 16:17 )Elvish_Presley Wrote: The material is also very fragile and tears very easily.
Oh! That's important!
(28 Sep 2020, 16:17 )Elvish_Presley Wrote: I have self-bondage straitjacket from Bondage Webbing. It's okay, but not great: the harness is very complicated and annoying to get into. The material is also very fragile and tears very easily. Overall, it doesn't have the 'grip' of a real straitjacket. Fun but not serious.

Are you talking about the leotard straightjacket? If so, I can totally see the leotard material being easily torn under enough strain.

But it sounds like you got the set with the straps? Again, I can see the leotard material being easy to tear through, but the straps should be fairly solid.

I will agree that sometimes instructions are lacking. First thing I bought from this place took me a while to figure out what went where. Had to keep looking at the model photos (which only got me more excited to get into the contraption šŸ˜) before I got it figured out. Once I had that down, was easy, and was the most extreme self-bondage toy in my arsenal at the time.

All I can recommend is practice, which in turn means spending more time strapped in. Just gives you more excuses to play with this thing. šŸ˜‰

I personally would enjoy the leotard material in a straightjacket. Even if I knew it was fragile if I pulled against it enough, I would still enjoy the feeling overall. I have not purchased this set from the bondage webbing website, but it has definitely been on my wishlist.

I just ended up terribly conflicted as soon as I found a customizable topless straightjacket at the eblue/birchplace/maidstore site. Ended up pullingĀ the trigger on the topless straightjacket as it seemed more lockable and secure. OnlyĀ reason I went for that option is becauseĀ I now have a loving and accommodating girlfriend to help me in and out of various restrictive getups. Back in my single days, I wouldn't have even hesitated for a second to go for the leotard self-bondage one.Ā 

Perhaps I will get the leotard one for those lonely single nights when she has to leave town. ā˜ŗļø
(30 Sep 2020, 15:53 )LucasĀ Gryvon Wrote: But it sounds like you got the set with the straps? Again, I can see the leotard material being easy to tear through, but the straps should be fairly solid.

Yes, that's the one. The leotard material tears very easily, especially around the zip. And the straps themselves fray quite quickly. In short: the idea is better than the execution.

I managed to simulate the same effect by adding a longer arm strap to a canvas straitjacket I have. That works much better and is certainly stronger, although I have actually gotten stuck once or twice.

I was tempted with the Bondage Webbing sleepsack, but I got very stuck in a sleepsack once and it sort of put me off the idea. Also, the $$$s.
(22 Oct 2017, 00:35 )bondagetom1 Wrote: There are some videos on YouTube too.
As expected, "the account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."
(01 Oct 2020, 01:30 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote:
(22 Oct 2017, 00:35 )bondagetom1 Wrote: There are some videos on YouTube too.
As expected, "the account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content."

nope... still there with plenty of contentĀ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPRVwql...EcEJYHRw6g
Aha, so they created another one.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Max515 (1) , Penguin (4) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1) , zan (1)