Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
Electric Penis Pump Sex Toys for Men USB Charging Automatic Penis Extender Vacuum Pump Penile Enlarger Erection Male Masturbator
$282.69

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Summer Alphabet Print Sexy Lingerie Metal Chain Leggings Color Clothing Sheer Lace Panties Exotic 3-Piece Set
$23.50-50%

leather hood bondage
Bdsm Bondage Headgear Sex Toys of Leather Lockable Fetish Blindfold Hood Mask with Silicone Dildo Gag for Couples SM Games
$13.30-50%

app electric shock
HESEKS App Control Vibrating Egg Women Electric Shock Vaginal Smart Love Ball Vibrator Adult Sex Toy
$63.67-58%

thierry bondage
Thierry Gothic Punk Harajuku bondage Collar with Heart Lock Choker Necklace Thick Material Sex Toys for Women Flirting
$4.43

shapewear
MISSMOLY Womens Backless Bodysuits Shapewear Thong Seamless Tummy Control Butt Lifter Body Shaper Corset Slimming Camisole Tops
$6.80

pantyhose encasement
Glossy Shiny Hooded Encased Hand Pantyhose Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Tights Transparent Conjoined Sexy Lingerie Leotard
$23.60-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bondage Webbing self-bondage
There are a lot of straps, that is true. But now I can see how it works.
Thanks for the picture.
Have you spent the nite in it yet?
(07 Aug 2015, 14:51 )Tinker D Wrote: There are a lot of straps, that is true. But now I can see how it works.
Thanks for the picture.
Have you spent the nite in it yet?
No not yet!! Still waiting for the opportunity.
I want to fine tune the release mechanism to make it a bit easier to get hold of when I want out.
I'm thinking of adding some paracord contained within some plastic tubing so that it will form an open loop giving an easier target to hook and release.
Knowing that to tighten the straps, it is recamended that you place the straps in a door jam and pull to tighten, maybe the sliders, that's what I call them, could have a ring or loop of sorts so that all you have to do is pull and the straps will come free.
Might work.
I'm so glad I did a search on the forum for this shop first, otherwise I was going to use up my first post looking like some advertising scrub for it. ^^;

(Edit: Although, I'm now realizing I might've pulled some thread necromancy here...)

This shop looks amazing, and I'm currently trying to save up the money for the neoprene box-tie armbinder: https://www.etsy.com/listing/223979038/n...ly-webbing

I'd likely look into replacing the shoulder buckles with tension locks so the armbinder can be pulled on with hands inside the sleeve, and taken off with the edge of a table, desk, or bedframe. Sounds like the owner is quite receptive to feedback and modification requests. 😊

But, yeah, add in the leg-binding harness, as well as any additional accessories one might enjoy, slip into this armbinder, and you'd have yourself one cozy evening.
Yea swap some mails with her, in principle she will make what ever works or you want.
Really great open discussions are not an issue.
I ended up buying this harness. It's 4 times cheaper and let you feel what it is about:

bondage-harness-01.jpg   

I tried it once, but without "the last strap", that should be replaced with the usual wrist coil + cinch noose, but in a more "relaxed" variant and fixed "vertically". The only problem I see is how not to cut through both the rope and the leather straps. It might work, but the links between the straps must be reinforced to allow some struggling.
Question, where did you get the harness, and how did you get to the last step?
(12 Oct 2015, 14:49 )Tinker D Wrote: where did you get the harness
There is a link in my post:
(09 Oct 2015, 23:33 )Like Ra Wrote: I ended up buying this harness.

(12 Oct 2015, 14:49 )Tinker D Wrote: how did you get to the last step?
MMm... what do you mean? I just put the harness on and tightened all buckles.
Hmm...
Looking at the picture, I can see the all except that the straps hold the upper arms don't have any buckles.
You must be very flexible.
I stand corrected. I see the buckles now.

Contributors: Anne (1) , Bondageguy33 (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , Elvish_Presley (2) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (2) , inguz (1) , Kit-Katt (4) , Lancer (1) , leonixy (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (15) , madjack (1) , Marcus (3) , MarkM1n (1) , Penguin (3) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , Thegolor (1) , Tinker D (22) , Will90MeeG (1)