Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Platform Boots Faux Suede Stiletto Heels Handcrafted Zapatos Short Boots Shoes Woman Botines Mujer Large Size 41 45 52
$116.09-37%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

sexy
Sexy Push Up Bra Plus Size A B C D E Cup Bra Brassiere Adjustment Plunge Lingerie Bras For Women Underwire Underwear BH Top
$18.46-50%

sorbern
SORBERN Slim RX Glasses TR90 Flexible Prescription Eyeglasses Frame Men Rectangular Spectacle Frame Clear Lens Glasses
$18.88-15%

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Womens Peacock Lace Top Transparent Stay Up Shine Thigh High Sxey 5D Tights Oil Flashing Pantyhose Ladies Lingerie Medias
$5.92-30%

latex zentai
Neck Entry Black Latex Tights Bodysuit Catsuit Zentai with Crotch Zipper Customize
$140.34-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Big session coming up, but I need help!
Ok... session report.

Intense....

I’ll post a few pictures that I have resized to let me upload them. 

First pictures with little details. I’ll put more info at the bottom. 😊

Showing off my figure in a corset and full body suit.

Back....
 972DAF4F-013F-427B-B91B-9EF0EE24A110.jpeg   

And front....
 FF986D23-4715-4576-9E2A-C0CEAF83AE94.jpeg   

Ballet heels and ankle cuffs going on. 
 B09A710C-EFC7-4E50-85BF-1C95F1DEF0BC.jpeg   

Threading my cock with catheter on through the vibrating sheath.
 46B3A5EF-3CFE-4B7D-9E91-E697990E7AE3.jpeg   

Strapping my legs down tightly
M  0A26C56E-1A12-4428-AF27-535317BF884E.jpeg   

Attaching my head harness
 82AC0BAD-07F1-41A2-B839-5EB381DBF3EF.jpeg   

Padlocking my freshly pierced septum to a chain to hold my head in place a bit more!
 6482B659-F98A-44B4-8178-1E26D41BA655.jpeg   

Strapped in, blindfolded and set for four hours of torture. 
 2261B875-3B7A-4812-B5B1-FC6669B80D3B.jpeg   

Ok, so my morning started like i was ready for a job interview. I had all my clothing laid out, in order to put on. I mounted the cameras and set them going to take photos every 15 seconds... yes I have more than one iPhone, 4 to be exact. Ah well.....

I first put my inflating plug in. And as per the random chosen number in this thread inflated it 14x. Firstly, I felt full! Very full. I almost wanted to cry! After that I wandered round the house for 5-10 minutes to get accustomed to such a large foreign object. Next I put on my bodysuitans zipped it up to my neck. On went the corset, (can we all admire for a second the effort taken to get as much slack out as possible?) Ha Ha Ha. Once the corset was seated I put my breast forms in and made sure they were sat correctly. 

Now comes the fun stuff! I put the pipe from the peristaltic pump into my mouth and held it in place with my tongue. To secure it and act as a gag, I used super strength duct tape. Several wraps around the head aswell as some under the chin to stop me opening my mouth and pushing the pipe out. I wrapped it tight and let me tell you it was painful to remove! After that was secure I put my blindfold on and sat it on my forehead, before inserting my earplugs and covering it with my faceless hood. 

I climbed onto my throne and put my ballet boots on along with a set of ankle cuffs. I put the heels into the slots I had attached and then strapped my ankles to the chair legs. 

Now I had to have a bit of a play to get myself hard. Normally at this stage I would be hard just from the clothin,I think I was a bit nervous doing this in front of the camera. So I played and got my little soldier nice and hard. On went the condom catheter followed by pushing my erect member through the sheath attachment on my wand vibrator. I connected the pipe that would take my piss and cum to a storage container under the chair. 

Chest and waist straps were then applied and pulled tight ensuring I sat bolt upright. Head harness went on next and I could feel that pulling my head up slightly. Now came the painful bit. I put a padlock through my freshly pierced septum piercing and cable to it. The other end of the cable was padlocked to the chair in front of me. There was quite a bit of tension here and any movement caused discomfort. Now I’m getting a little tortured and somewhat aroused aeady. Finally I pulled my blindfold down and locked my wrists into the cuffs the tabs were secured with cable ties so they couldn’t be undone without scissors or snips. Last step was to drop the chain they were attached to so it got stuck on the electromagnet. I was now trapped and unable to move. All I could do is shrug my shoulders. I couldn’t move anything else. I had the dead man switch in my hand. If I released it then the pump would kick in and fill my mouth with the contents of the container below. 

I sat for around 15 minutes in complete silence. Couldn’t hear a thing when the vibrator first kicked in. I blew my load straight away followed by the sudden need to urinate. I had drunk loads of water all morning. You couldn’t make the timing up but as I had finished pissing my finger had slipped off the button. I was too busy concentrating on the sensations in my cock. My mouth got filled up with very cold, horrible tasting concoction of cum and piss. I had no choice but to grab the button and stop the flow and swallow. I did not want that to happen again! (For record, it did! Many times due to my hands tiring and slipping) :p

In the middle thanks to madjacks horrible timings I had over an hour of nothing in the middle. All I could focus on was holding the dead man switch and the constant pulling on my septum. It was torture. 

Eventually the wand and plug kicked in again for round two of building. I came again and boy did I cum hard. Literally wanted to collapse in the chair. But thanks to many restraints I couldn’t! It was divine!

What felt like an eternity later I felt something touch my hand. The ice release had dropped the keys and scissor. I cheated and let myself out. I couldn’t take much more on my septum. It was getting a little bit sore.

I checked the clock and had finished 28 minutes early. As punishment for quitting, I threw a load of drawing pins on the floor. Hundreds of them and laid down on them flat on my back. I set a timer for the remaining 28 minutes and then forced myself to hold the wand on my cock on full speed. The plug was on full speed and inflated another three times. I was so uncomfortable. My cock couldn’t take much more but I felt like I had learnt my lesson. You don’t cheat! 

Overall I feel it went well, I could have done with a little bit more padding on the back rest and also to have less wait on my piercing. That got a little too much and I have a reasonable pain threshold. 

Oh! And one more picture. Me on the floor being punished!

8137DC3F-5774-4DD8-B3BB-65D73469F93C.jpeg   

If anyone has any questions the please ask away! Now to hide and dispose of stuff before the house gains another inhabitant! The wife!
Absolutely amazing. Would love to build such a thing.
(25 Jun 2019, 18:58 )The inspector Wrote: four hours of torture.
4 hours. Not bad 😋

(25 Jun 2019, 18:58 )The inspector Wrote: The ice release had dropped the keys and scissor. I cheated and let myself out.
I wouldn't call it "cheating". It's a working release mechanism, which let you out as planned. Just put more ice next time 😉

(25 Jun 2019, 18:58 )The inspector Wrote: I had the dead man switch in my hand. If I released it then the pump would kick in and fill my mouth with the contents of the container below. 
Interesting concept. I would use a time relay, set on random if possible - just another variable you can not control.

(25 Jun 2019, 18:58 )The inspector Wrote: I came again and boy did I cum hard. Literally wanted to collapse in the chair.
Nice! 😉 I usually prefer to avoid orgasms (also to keep the interest), but being unable to get out after the orgasm adds to the torture 😁
Also, nice work on the background!

And great engineering and implementation!
I know it worked as a release. It was just meant to be there as a backup not to actually let me out! Hence cheating

May consider a time relay for the future.

I’m a bit of a nympho, and orgasms are like an addictive drug. I can never have enough of them. Major stress reliever for me.
(25 Jun 2019, 22:31 )The inspector Wrote: I’m a bit of a nympho, and orgasms are like an addictive drug. I can never have enough of them. Major stress reliever for me.

Yep, me too.  For me, bondage is pointless without orgasms.  I don't have orgasms any other way.  I'll go 2 or 3 weeks without an orgasm just so I can have several in a row while bound. 

Awesome session.  Thank you for the amazing documentation.  After reading your account, I kinda want to try your setup out.  Are you going to be able to have another session before your wife comes back?  Will you be saving the components for the next time she is away for a few days?
(26 Jun 2019, 02:00 )essanym Wrote:
(25 Jun 2019, 22:31 )The inspector Wrote: I’m a bit of a nympho, and orgasms are like an addictive drug. I can never have enough of them. Major stress reliever for me.

Yep, me too.  For me, bondage is pointless without orgasms.  I don't have orgasms any other way.  I'll go 2 or 3 weeks without an orgasm just so I can have several in a row while bound. 

Awesome session.  Thank you for the amazing documentation.  After reading your account, I kinda want to try your setup out.  Are you going to be able to have another session before your wife comes back?  Will you be saving the components for the next time she is away for a few days?

Unfortunately she is back tomorrow! 😟 there’s more parts to it that I thought and they are larger than I expected, so most of it will have to go. I’ll have to think of something for the next time she is away.
(26 Jun 2019, 07:03 )The inspector Wrote: Unfortunately she is back
Fortunately, fortunately 😉

(26 Jun 2019, 07:03 )The inspector Wrote: most of it will have to go
No places to hide them? 😟
(26 Jun 2019, 14:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(26 Jun 2019, 07:03 )The inspector Wrote: Unfortunately she is back
Fortunately, fortunately 😉

(26 Jun 2019, 07:03 )The inspector Wrote: most of it will have to go
No places to hide them? 😟

Unfortunately in a fortunately way! Of course! She is my wife after all! Ha ha ha!

I can hide some bits. But others are just too large and the hiding place I had earmarked for them just isn’t big enough. 😟
Was saying to Jackwong in PM earlier, I just wish she was into kinky stuff. Would love to strap her in and adjust the angle of the vibrator. I reckon she would love it if she tried it! :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session cut short. Pt.2 coming soon. Bound Whore 0 860 14 Jul 2021, 04:07
Last Post: Bound Whore
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,991 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual