Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Women Sexy Glossy Swimwear Bodysuit Sleeveless One-piece Jumpsuit Swimsuit High Cut Bathing Suit Sunbath Beachwear Sportswear
$6.13-20%

meise
MEISE Sexy Men PU Latex Shiny U Convex Briefs Sexy Lingerie G-string Gay Latex Low Rise Micro Mini Bikini Gay Wear Plus Size F24
$20.42-35%

self bondage
NEW Bdsm Bondage Harness Adjustable Handcuff Wrist & Ankle Cuffs Sexual Restraints Slave Neck Flirt Sex Toys For Couples Fetish
$132.50-39%

bondage lock
Rechargeable USB Padlock BDSM Bondage Restrictions for TIME Lock for Womens Mens N7YC
$9.45

realistic mask kigurumi
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdressing
$966.78-11%

shiny pantyhose
Autumn Winter Diamond Pantyhose Women Nylon Glitter Carnival Stockings Evening Party Lingerie Sexy Tights Shiny Pantyhose
$43.56-50%

leather hood bondage
Gag Bdsm Mask Couple Sex Games Intimate Accessories Slave Mouth Hood Bondage Adult Cosplay Sexy Toys For Women Men Erotic Games
$70.19-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Big session coming up, but I need help!
(19 Apr 2019, 08:54 )The inspector Wrote: Keep the ideas coming folks! I want this to be difficult both mentally and physically!

Take a picture of the setup and post it. You don't have to be in the picture.
It’s still in construction as we speak. A few bits still to be delivered. I’m getting ideas so if I have to modify anything I realise before I commit. 😊
Ok, not quite a build photo.

But I have done a crude drawing to show how it will work/look. 

38F356AF-FE1F-4AF7-98C5-35CE2650D2A7.jpeg   
(21 Apr 2019, 12:29 )The inspector Wrote: But I have done a crude drawing to show how it will work/look.

That's really cool.  I hope you are able to finish this project and I will certainly like to keep up with your progress.  If you run into any technical challenges, be sure to post them.  I'm sure with all the kinky brains on this site, any sort of issues could be resolved.
(22 Apr 2019, 00:23 )essanym Wrote:
(21 Apr 2019, 12:29 )The inspector Wrote: But I have done a crude drawing to show how it will work/look.

That's really cool.  I hope you are able to finish this project and I will certainly like to keep up with your progress.  If you run into any technical challenges, be sure to post them.  I'm sure with all the kinky brains on this site, any sort of issues could be resolved.

There is one. What size peristaltic pumps are you using. I’m looking at 3v but I’m not sure they will have enough oomph!
With regards to you E Stim not lasting for more than 15 mins.
Why not use an arduino or PI to control an RC servo and just have it push the button every 16 minutes?

Just an idea for ya
(22 Apr 2019, 06:23 )The inspector Wrote: There is one. What size peristaltic pumps are you using. I’m looking at 3v but I’m not sure they will have enough oomph!

The one I ordered is 12VDC but I dont have it yet. It should be delivered tomorrow.

Anytime I buy stuff that runs off DC, I look for items that run off 12VDC. That makes it easier to combine things as needed.
(22 Apr 2019, 06:48 )ltxrob Wrote: With regards to you E Stim not lasting for more than 15 mins.
Why not use an arduino or PI to control an RC servo and just have it push the button every 16 minutes?

Just an idea for ya

I had considered something similar. Issue with that is. The power box I have is very poor. You have to press a button to power it on. Then another button to choose power. 10 presses to get to full power. Another button to change the rhythm/ frequency, again another ten button presses to speed it up. And finally another button to change the mode. Pulse or zap. 

It really is a poor design. Wish I had never bought it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing!
(22 Apr 2019, 07:24 )essanym Wrote:
(22 Apr 2019, 06:23 )The inspector Wrote: There is one. What size peristaltic pumps are you using. I’m looking at 3v but I’m not sure they will have enough oomph!

The one I ordered is 12VDC but I dont have it yet.  It should be delivered tomorrow.

Anytime I buy stuff that runs off DC, I look for items that run off 12VDC.  That makes it easier to combine things as needed.

What’s the flow like? And the head healthy for pumping? Have to keep us posted as the collection bucket on mine will be below me and it has to reach head height! 

Also for you electronics people. I’ve done it before but can’t for the life of me remember how to wire a circuit that will make the motor spin if a button is released? Want to do it without an arduino ideally as I can’t find mine.
(22 Apr 2019, 08:29 )The inspector Wrote: What’s the flow like? And the head healthy for pumping? Have to keep us posted as the collection bucket on mine will be below me and it has to reach head height!

Also for you electronics people. I’ve done it before but can’t for the life of me remember how to wire a circuit that will make the motor spin if a button is released? Want to do it without an arduino ideally as I can’t find mine.

Will let you know as soon as I can about the pumping ability.

Regarding the switch, you want to look for a "momentary NC" switch.  The NC stands for Normally Closed which means the switch is on when it's at it's default position.  You activate the switch to turn it off.  In case of not finding a switch that is only NC, you can also get a "momentary NC/NO" switch and just use the NC side of it since it's capable of both.  If you click the second link and look at the example, you can see it has 3 connectors.  In your case, you would only use two of them; whichever two are conductive when the switch is not activated.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session cut short. Pt.2 coming soon. Bound Whore 0 852 14 Jul 2021, 04:07
Last Post: Bound Whore
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,955 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual