Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Silk lustrous sexy tights sexy oil glossy decoration random mix and match long sleeve Yoga leisure beach swimsuit
$32.65-35%

ikoky
IKOKY Scrotum Ball Stretcher Penis Cage Sex Toys For Men Fully Restraint Cock Rings Male Chastity Lock Devices With Thorn Ring
$19.20-21%

aonihua women one
Surfing Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Long Sleeve Swim Shirt One Piece Daving Bathing Suit Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit
$32.66-19%

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

bondage hood
20 Styles Neoprene Puppy Play Dog Hood Mask,Bdsm Bondage Slave Pet Roleplay Party Pup Mask,Removable Muzzle,Couple Flirt Sex Toy
$6.86

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Cage Anti-off Device Elastic Band Auxiliary Belt ONLY Adjustable Ring Rope Les Scrotum Rings Sex Toys
$25.93

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal 23 Styles
$1040.60-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Big session coming up, but I need help!
Hi all, 

New to this forum and first time asking questions of this nature so please go easy on me! 

Ok, I have a big session lined up for a couple of months time when I have the house to myself. Here is what I have so far....

I will first be inserting an vibrating inflatable plug into my ass and attaching e-stim pads to my ass cheeks. I will then put on a blue zentai suit that I have modified to remove the face and put a zipper in for the crotch. Next will be a tight waspie corset. Laced as tight as it will go. Up next is some expanding ear plugs followed by a gag. Penis or ball. Not decided yet. On top of that is hood that allows eyes and nose on show. Following this is a lace up neck corset and a pair of ballet heels.

The next step is to begin the actual “bondage.”

I have constructed a chair that will keep my legs spread a small amount. It includes the following. A place to lock each ankle with leather cuffs. There are two locking straps for each thigh. One just above the knee and one just before my groin. A tight locking strap will go around my corseted waist and one just under my arms around my chest. These two straps will hold me tightly to the backrest of the chair and upright. I will then put a harness on my head and hold my head tightly upright to a frame at the top of the chair.

The next step is to attach a tight chain to a septum piercing with stirrup jewellery in to a point near my groin. Another step to ensure I can’t move my head at all. I will then put a pair of noose cancelling headphones on to kill off my hearing completely. Finally I will lock my wrists into leather cuffs which are joined by a short chain. The middle of the chain has a padlock through it which locks it to a thick metal plate. The last step is to quickly put a padded blindfold on to limit my senses except for smell entirely and drop the metal plate onto an awaiting electromagnet in between my legs.

So how it works. The power for the electromagnet is attached to an electronic timer that will cut off after a predetermined amount of time. The backup mechanism is a very large block of ice with a key inside it suspended above me. As the ice melts the key will lower on string into a basket just before my hands. The ice is literally just that. A fail safe and will take a long time to release.

Soooo..... this is where I need your creative minds to help. I have another electronic timer for a hitachi wand to turn it on and off randomly. I’m thinking of attaching this to my penis. Ideas for how to mount this to keep contact would be great. All my ideas and tests seem to keep allowing the wand to shift away killing all sensation from it. 

Secondly... the e-stinks unit I have turns itself off after 15 minutes. Any suggestions or cheap alternatives that are either mains powered or have longer cycles? Or any ideas on how to make one powered by a pc? I want my session to last somewhere Long the lines of a minimum of 4-5 hours. Total isolation and torture is what I’m looking for. 

Thirdly.... is there anything else you would suggest I add? Anything particularly nasty to make it even more enjoyable/unbearable? I like a challenge! 

Thanks for taking the time to read it. And apologies for the rather lengthy first post! A
You better add a mechanical timer too.

Tie the wand cord to your gag and let it dangle head down to your crotch. Hands should be at your back, not in front.

Put rice on the chair, or better, into your zentai, so sitting will be more "interesting".
I like the rice idea! Will add that to the possible list! What would you suggest for a mechanical timer. Also, why would you have your hands behind and not in front?

The idea of the wand is to keep direct contact. I want it to get uncomfortable very quick when I’m getting a bit sensitive.
Hands in front = you can touch yourself and the wand. Or you are doing it this way on purpose?

Timer:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Defender-Segmen...mp_s_a_1_3
Ahhh, fair point on the hands. Just need to devise a way to make the key hang close enough to grab it and also be able to unlock my hands if all goes wrong.

Have a similar timer to that. It’s a plug like that but runs off an app.
One timer can fail. Use two, one electronic, one mechanical, so they don't fail the same.

Ice sock method. Tie the keys to a cord and tie the other end of the cord to the chair near your hands. You can pull the keys close after the ice melts.
(18 Apr 2019, 20:52 )The inspector Wrote: Soooo..... this is where I need your creative minds to help. I have another electronic timer for a hitachi wand to turn it on and off randomly. I’m thinking of attaching this to my penis. Ideas for how to mount this to keep contact would be great. All my ideas and tests seem to keep allowing the wand to shift away killing all sensation from it.

Here is my answer to how to attach the magic wand https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...-for-males.  What timer are you using for randomizing the magic wand?

(18 Apr 2019, 20:52 )The inspector Wrote: Secondly... the e-stinks unit I have turns itself off after 15 minutes. Any suggestions or cheap alternatives that are either mains powered or have longer cycles? Or any ideas on how to make one powered by a pc? I want my session to last somewhere Long the lines of a minimum of 4-5 hours. Total isolation and torture is what I’m looking for.

How good are you with electronics?  You need to open the e-stim up and wire the NO (normally open) side of a relay in parallel with the button that adds time on the e-stim.  If done correctly, the relay or the normal "add time" button, will both add time.  Then you need to control the relay to close every few minutes in order to keep adding time.   You could do this with an arduino microcontroller and a super simple bit of code that even a novice could learn in a few minutes.  Whether or not this is actually safe to do, is beyond the scope of my answer.  I'm not super into e-stim so I don't know the human limits for enduring it for longer periods.  Perhaps someone else can answer that.

I really hope you post a picture of this setup.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who's intrigued.
Unfortunately the e-stim unit I have doesn’t have a button to alter time. It literally starts and goes off after 15 minutes. Might have to look for another unit. Spent 300 quid in this scenario so far aeady so don’t really want to spend much more!

Arduino is a possibility. Have a few egoos in the house somewhere. May be time to dust them off. Thanks for the tips! Anything else I should add?
(19 Apr 2019, 06:09 )The inspector Wrote: Unfortunately the e-stim unit I have doesn’t have a button to alter time. It literally starts and goes off after 15 minutes. Might have to look for another unit. Spent 300 quid in this scenario so far aeady so don’t really want to spend much more!

The cheap e-stim I bought when I was recovering from back surgery has add time buttons on the side of it.  I can max it out at 80 minutes.  I don't think I spent more than $30 for it on Amazon, maybe less.

(19 Apr 2019, 06:09 )The inspector Wrote: Anything else I should add?

A condom catheter, a peristaltic pump, a bit of tubing and a gag with a hole through it.  If connected correctly, you will regret having an orgasm (or not!).  This is actually something I'm working on, just to see if it's feasible.
Keep the ideas coming folks! I want this to be difficult both mentally and physically!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Session cut short. Pt.2 coming soon. Bound Whore 0 860 14 Jul 2021, 04:07
Last Post: Bound Whore
Session 06: simple but very effective dan2010 8 15,993 08 Aug 2013, 12:08
Last Post: Trysexual