Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm TPE Big Breast Japanese Sex Doll With Metal Skeleton Real Anal Ass Vagina Anime Doll Oral Love Silicone Sex Doll
$1208.79-39%

metelam
Metelam High Glossy Oil Shiny Full Bodystocking Nylon Bodysuit Tights Bodyhose Women Men Sexy Lingerie
$22.78-7%

aonihua women one
Sexy Swimsuit Bikini Mujer Rashguard Women Long Sleeve Swimwear Rashguard Surfing Two Piece Swimsuit Tankini Set Surf Swimming
$37.50

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

latex rubber fashion
2024 Women's Summer New Flat Comfort Sandals Women's Fashion Fish Mouth Designer Outdoor Shopping Flip Flop Zapatos De Mujer
$108.79-29%

shiny stockings
Womens Super Sexy Glossy Pantyhose Shiny Sheer Top Footed Leggings Floral Lace Stockings Ultra Shimmery High Waist Tights
$7.96-38%

faak
FAAK Fantasy Pneumatic Luminous Ovipositor Anal Sex Toys Dragon Dog Knot Dildos Silicone Butt Plug Adult Game Masturbators
$265.90

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bagging/sacking bondage
(10 Jul 2022, 16:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks more like a murder victim to me.
One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
(09 Jul 2022, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Discarded
(10 Jul 2022, 19:48 )Like Ra Wrote: One of the possibilities, yes, while any bagging photo/drawing can be looked at from this point of view, I imagine other scenarios. E.g. "Discarded for a while".
Also, you can think of the "Disposable whore" https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid61618
Then shouldn’t she be in a trash can or a recycle container?
I'm not sure if it would be a good video but I find the idea of bagging to be an interesting story element. Like imagine if after a bondage scene off camera the dom just starts packing everything up like groceries at the supermarket into bags  and placing them back in the cupboard while the tightly tied and hooded sub just sits confused/ being vibrated. Then the dom just grabs the sub and places them into a bag like how they treat the rest of the bondage gear before placing them into the cupboard.  Wouldn't be disposed of or anything, just put in storage.
not sure wherelse to put this:

schlafsack.jpg   

To me, this picture is more appealing than quite a few "real fetish" images (this is a "normal" ad).

Well, definitely bagging, perhaps not bondage...
Actually, I have a long history with bagging, mostly not doing it for lack of stuff. When I finally got a sleeping bag and actually had to sleep in it, I had trouble because it was too exicing!
For a while, I am looking for a tighter sleeping bag, in my case that is less than 70 cm flat width at the chest. I'd like one of the shiny nylon bondage sleeping bags, but they are pretty expensive, and it seems that they are still fairly wide when used without straps on the outside.
Silky smooth slippery zentai, silky smooth slippery bags...

bondage-bagging-07-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-08-zentai.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-09-zentai.jpg     bondage-bagging-10-zentai.jpg   

I like the second photo.

Source: https://twitter.com/URMYTARDIS
Simply bagged and stored.

bondage-bagging-11.jpg     bondage-bagging-12.jpg   
 bondage-bagging-13.jpg     bondage-bagging-14.jpg   

bondage-bagging-15.mp4 (Size: 2.34 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/StrayCat_NONAME/stat...1668965376

Contributors: bondagetom1 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (9) , Strappado (2) , Tinker D (3)