Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
New Clear Lip Gloss Fashion Crystal Jelly Moisturizing Lip Oil NonSticky Sexy Plumping Gloss Lip Lipstick Makeup Lip Care Tool
$8.98

steel bondage
Adult Games Erotic Sex Toys For Woman Couples SM Fetish Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Shackles Erotic Accessories
$3.78-52%

crossdresser silicone mask
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$12.80

glossy body suit
XCKNY satin glossy Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Silky yoga zentai Casual Sport Tights open crotch tights
$102.85-48%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05-14%

latex catsuit
Women Sexy Wetlook Latex Catsuit with Mask PVC Faux Leather Jumpsuit Lady Erotic Costume PU Lingerie Bodysuit Clubwear Oversized
$23.84-1%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD13)Crossdress Doll Customize Full Head Quality Female/Girl Resin Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1039.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ass worship/anilingus Hypnosis
Hello,

there seem to be not a lot Files about this fetish. Specifically, I want one that prevents orgasm until I licked a womans asshole. Only orgasm denial, erection and wanking should work, to the point of edging. Of course, seeing a sexy behind should make me horny and wanting to lick it.

It would be great if any woman could activate it, curse style, by telling me that I am a little asslicker - this usually doesn't happen by chance, so no specific trigger phrase is required. 

It would be fantastic, if, after having serviced a woman, I would have to ask wether I was good enough to be allowed release, which means, the woman in question needs to know what power she wields. If denied, better luck next time, if allowed, re-cursing is in her power now... 

If anyone knows at least something that prevents cumming until asslicking was done, that would be great aeady. My partner told me she would use my dick first (that should not be able to cum) and let me lick her afterwards, so if anyone knows of something that can prevent orgasm but not erection, or make it hard but unable to cum on command, we could work with that too. 

No permanents please, we only play sometimes...

Thanks in advance!

regards, 
Lamarga
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3451 ?

Contributors: Lamarga (1) , Like Ra (1)