Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Sex Games for Two Hand BondageLeather Bondage Leg/Arm Binder Bdsm Kit Petplay Sexу Stocking Kinky Bed Restraints Sexy Toy Femdom
$66.40-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Ballet Skate Dance Unitard Girls Gymnastics Full Body Leotard Black Long Sleeve Bodysuit Children Jumpsuit Wear
$18.59-35%

stainless steel cock
Magnetic Lock Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Testis Weight Cock Ring Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Sex Toys for Men
$91.62

hentai
20cm NSFW Shijyoji Airi Sexy Nude Anime Cow Girl PVC Native Action Hentai Figure Collection Model Toys Doll Friends Gifts
$350.90-45%

panty girdle
Slimming Underwear Lace Butt Lifter BBL Hourglass Figure Body Shapers Shorts High Waist Trainer Corset Fajas Colombianas Girdles
$28.21-29%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Patch Chest Enhancer Promote Female Hormone Lift Firming Breast Growth Plumping Massage Stickers Bust Up Care
$38.56-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
1pair/2pairs Women Ultrathin Transparent Stockings Sexy Invisible Stocking Solid Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Female Silk Tights
$2.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
For quite some time I've been playing with the idea of having a self-learning "artificially intelligent" naughty chat bot on the site. It should learn from texts and live conversation be available from anywhere and, what's more important, be fetish/bondage oriented. The orientation depends, of course, on the information you "feed" to the bot. Also think of a personal assistant, FAQ answerer, self-bondage session generator, mood enhancer, etc.

However, what I managed to find so far is either Windows programs (for local installation) or big web-based projects that cannot be downloaded and installed on another web-site.

So, I hope you understand what I have in mind. Any ideas? A free OpenSource project is preferable, but I consider even reasonably priced solutions.
(14 Jan 2015, 15:38 )Like Ra Wrote: For quite some time I've been playing with the idea of having a self-learning "artificially intelligent" naughty chat bot on the site. It should learn from texts and live conversation be available from anywhere and, what's more important, be fetish/bondage oriented. The orientation depends, of course, on the information you "feed" to the bot. Also think of a personal assistant, FAQ answerer, self-bondage session generator, mood enhancer, etc.

However, what I managed to find so far is either Windows programs (for local installation) or big web-based projects that cannot be downloaded and installed on another web-site.

So, I hope you understand what I have in mind. Any ideas? A free OpenSource project is preferable, but I consider even reasonably priced solutions.

Sounds fascinating and potentially good fun, but....

...what happens if, after analysing all the information it receives and is posted on the forum, the programme posts something like "You're all perverts!" and deletes itself 😁
Or, worse still, decides we've broken the law and emails the police! Shok

That's the problem with AI, it starts to think for itself...

MJ
(14 Jan 2015, 15:58 )madjack Wrote: the programme posts something like "You're all perverts!" and deletes itself
I will not give it the superuser access 😉

(14 Jan 2015, 15:58 )madjack Wrote: Or, worse still, decides we've broken the law and emails the police!
Unless the emailing capability is built-in, it won't happen 😁

(14 Jan 2015, 15:58 )madjack Wrote: it starts to think for itself...
And this is a part of the fun!
Thinking about http://www.program-o.com . It's AIML based, can be integrated into WordPress. Not sure if there is a self-learning module.
CleverBot (claimed the best AI Bot) is useless... It passed various tests, but its answers make no sense. And it can't be installed anywhere.
Many, many years ago, before windows and the internet, we had a program called " The Doctor". This old program asked you 1 question, and from there on, got you to open up about your entire life.

I wonder if that program can be converted or re written for a stand alone windows program like Free Cell.

Just wondering
Probably there is aeady an online or Windows version. Though, I'm not interested in Windows. I need something with a web-interface and that can be run on Linux (or be platform-independent).
Windows, Basic, RPG, Fortran, Assembler or Linux or Linux Red Hat.
Just rewrite the program in your own image.

The verson we had was written in assembly language on an old IBM-1130 computer. That was way back in 1974.
Looks like almost all the so called "self-learning" bots do not learn anything until the admin manually updates the AIML files, that describe how the bots should react 😕

It's probably nod bad for usual FAQ/support assistance or to read your agenda out loud, but not what I"d like to achieve - the actual self-learning.
You mean an AI program that records your sessions so that when you return, the program will remember you and adjust to your preferences.
Maybe like programming a DBA to the current bills used in vending machines.

Is that what your thinking?

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (192) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (1) , spawn (6) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)