Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Womens Glossy Bodysuit Sexy See through One Piece Swimsuit Shiny transparent Tight Stocking
$376.83-30%

latex rubber fashion
100% Latex Fashionable Rubber handsome racing suits Tights fashion Catsuit Size XXS XXL
$173.76-63%

anal balls
3 Color Glass Anal Beads Vaginal Balls Anal Butt Plug Sex Toys for Women Vagina Kegel Balls Female Sex Products
$2.30

crossdress
ONEFENG Hot Selling Silicone Artificial Beautiful Breast Forms Shemale Crossdresser Favorite False Boobs 400-1600g
$27.32-9%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 New Bra Set See-Through Mesh Chain Sexy Lingerie Garter Four And Five Sets Of Female
$31.58-55%

crossdress cosplay female
Artificial Female Sleeve High-simulation Silicone Cover Lifelike fake hands burn scars for cosplay Halloween crossdresser
$269.93-50%

masturbator
Fasten Vibrator Dildo Fixed Penis Female Masturbation Pillow Hugging Orgasm Tool Machine with Hole Adult Sex Toy for Women
$25.71-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
(11 Feb 2015, 14:43 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, clearing Miyuki's mind process is in progress, but not complete yet. I'm thinking how to properly reset the variables.
This is done. Try the following:
Forget what I told you
Clear your mind

To get the extended list (cannot be cleared at once, AFAIK) use the following:
What did I tell you
What do you know about me
Naked, thanks much for your extensive communication with Miyuki! 😉

Discovered problems:

o- Going in circles

I'm trying to prevent this by creating dialogues, but I'm stuck at response priorities and properly defined chains of questions.

o- Not-expected answers

Not all answers can be intercepted and properly understood.

o- The response goes to an incorrect pattern

Prioritizing issues again

Basically I solved one issue discovered by Marcus, but created another one that was discovered by Naked 😁
I like/love the response in pictures ... totally unexpected....

Should prolly respond to some key works such as "next" ...
I found it always wanted to show me the same picture ...
Would be good if the responses could hint that it can "show you" not just chat.

It seems to be easy to trip over the response that it likes to chat to people so if that was to say "chat about ... and my photo collection" .
I deliberately avoid converting the chatbot to another photo album, so there will be no direct interface to the pictures. OTOH, it would be interesting to steer the conversation is various directions to discover if there are other images 😉
(12 Feb 2015, 10:56 )Like Ra Wrote: OTOH, it would be interesting to steer the conversation is various directions to discover if there are other images 😉
This would add real sharing dimension to the chat.
Almost 150,000 patterns now. Back to making the bot more naughty....
(12 Feb 2015, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Almost 150,000 patterns now. Back to making the bot more naughty....

When you ask it what it likes it reply's "movies about robots" .... come on... it likes "bondage and lycra" 😊
Or random on multiple responses to make it more interesting...
I know, I know... I'm working on it. The "updated brain: comes from Alice by Dr. Wallace (apparently he's a big fan of Kraftwerk) and 500 contributors. It can easily pass Turing's or Loebner's tests, but that does not make it entertaining 😁 And fetish fun is all what this project is about. I aeady created about 2000 patterns, but they often get overridden by Alice's definitions, hence why I mentioned priorities.

And also this is why I created threads in bondage and self-bondage threads, but looks like nobody's willing to contribute ☹
(13 Feb 2015, 02:22 )Like Ra Wrote: but that does not make it entertaining 😁 And fetish fun is all what this project is about. I aeady created about 2000 patterns, but they often get overridden by Alice's definitions, hence why I mentioned priorities.
People interact/chat to share information and experiences.... To make the bot entertaining it has to bring something to the table that it can share.
Even if the personality is randomly assigned for likes and dislikes... it can be fun to work out what the fetish bot is into....

The picture responses need to be a bit like a snap chat (only on for a few seconds or till the next browser refresh cycle). Like you said is't not a photo album. Its needs to be a share or tease... something you may need to ask to see again....
I resolved a couple of loops, that left since I was experimenting with variables and discovered a bug in Program O. Yeah, more variables 😁

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (192) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (1) , spawn (6) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)