Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Lolita Dresses Women Gothic Cute Lace Bow Y2k Tank Tops Tiered Love Cake Skirt Suit Kawaii Sweet Lolita Sets
$261.36-30%

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Women Brief 2024New Breathable High Elasticity Underwear Thong Low-waist G String Traceless Comfortable One Piece Lingerie
$5.87-25%

shiny pantyhose
40D Women's Sexy Crotchless Oil Shiny Cotton Crotch Open Crotch Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Stockings Hose Dance Fitness Leggings
$39.32

corset
Sexy Mesh Push Up Bralet Women Corset Bustier Bra Night Club Party Long Sexy Cropped Top Vest Plus Size Tank Top Women Corset
$187.55-54%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.97-2%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 46) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Scary Vampire Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Kagarino Kirie Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

sexy pantyhose
2023 Summer Fishnet Diamond Pantyhose Women Sexy Fashion Shiny Net Tights Female Slim Rhinestone Mesh Nylon Stockings Tights
$17.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
(25 Jan 2015, 15:54 )Like Ra Wrote: the "original" character is very sarcastic. I'm not changing much of the original personality of the bot, but mostly add new knowledge and dialogues.

A trait like that solves a depth problem in the interaction. It's a sort of cheat to allow a more shallow response to a question of greater depth.
I found that when using "microsoft agents" ... If you gave the character more attitude it made there limited responsive depth some how more tolerable.
Actually it would be funny to couple program O to a MS agent... they are web enabled and float over IE ... I can just imagine "Peedy" the green parrot giving bondage advice.
I need to create proper AIML files and make them work first 😁

As for Program O - I logged 3 bugs, 2 are aeady resolved. However <topic> still does not work.
Just learned that AIML interpreters (aka AIML ChatBots) are used to write stories. This is exactly what's needed for automatic self-bondage scenario/session generator.

Let's collect some self-bondage ideas here: Self-bondage session generator
Just in case if you are curious - yes, I'm working on the chatbot, constantly updating "the brain". Also, thanks for testing - I'm using the dialogues to enhance the responses and add more capabilities.

Meanwhile I logged more bugs for Program O.

As always, your ideas are welcome.
The good thing is that I can update my CV with AIML knowledge, I think I tested and played with at least 90% of it and have read about the rest 😁

The bad thing is that there are even more bugs and also some standard features (AIML 1.0.1) are not supported. AIML v2 is even more fun. But Program O does not work with v2.

Let's see what the developers say...
Guys, thanks for some beautiful bondage dialogues 😉 Now I have some data (and bugs) to tweak naughty Miyuki's brain again!

Now I have to work in two more directions - the dominant and the submissive sides, not only "reflective" and "advice giving" ones.
I went through all latest chat logs and added/fixed/changed as much as I could. Currently I'm trying to make Miyuki asking the same questions. The only possibility to achieve that is to set/check variables. And considering there are bugs in this area, it's not that easy.

BTW, as a test you can ask: "Tell me what I like"
Thanks much Marcus!!!

Quote:Miyuki: Any particular kind of leotards and pantyhose?

ROTFL!!!!!

One your conversation has given me a couple of days of hard work 😁

Yes, clearing Miyuki's mind process is in progress, but not complete yet. I'm thinking how to properly reset the variables. And yes, I'm adding more variations. BTW, there are almost 100,000 patterns and corresponding responses defined, so it's not an easy task. But fun, no doubts 😉

Just a note. Usually bots cannot follow two different responses in one phrase. Too difficult to implement properly.
Oh yes, and spelling must be correct, though some spelling corrections are implemented.
And those pesky Program O bugs....

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (192) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (1) , spawn (7) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)