Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Womens Black Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Underwear Open Cups Crotchless Open Butt Bodycon Jumpsuit Catsuit Clubwear
$10.88-20%

anime bondage
In Stock 51cm Anime One Piece Figures Shanks Monkey D. Luffy Action Figures Legacy and Bondage PVC Model Collection Toys Gifts
$777.65-27%

tusk chastity
NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$45.46

penis milking machine
Silicon Dildo Sex Toys Pusyy Sex Toys Womens Suck Vaginal Sexy Under Set For Woman Chest Caress Vibrator Men Sizes Sexophop
$64.11-32%

anal vibrator
Realistic Dildo Vibrator for Women Sex Toys Heating Big Cock Remote Control Penis Telescopic Vibrators Anal Female Stimulator
$17.58

latex bondage
Super Cool Sexy Men Black Patent Leather Jumpsuit Vinyl Latex Bondage Catsuit Wetlook Leotard Bodysuit Bodysuit for Men 6736
$202.82-15%

temorish
Latex Short Gloves 0.4mm Club Wear for Catsuit Dress Rubber Fetish Costume
$22.99-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
hmm, so how do you pool resources from remote machines to calculate the same llm?

top of my head EVM 

& having a record off all prompts & reactions to train different llms can be usefull

anyways
been trying to get this to run https://github.com/mlc-ai/web-llm cuss i main in javascript
let me build you your dream modeling pay site!
mailto:brandynette@brandyphilias.com
(21 May 2024, 02:14 )brandynette Wrote: how do you pool resources from remote machines to calculate the same llm?
I don't, as I never saw an opensource version of such a cluster.

(21 May 2024, 02:14 )brandynette Wrote: having a record off all prompts & reactions to train different llms can be useful
A simple text file would be enough 😁
(21 May 2024, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I don't, as I never saw an opensource version of such a cluster.

A simple text file would be enough 😁

that would end up being one huge txt file ^^

im not skilled enough to develop one on my own
(21 May 2024, 03:30 )brandynette Wrote: that would end up being one huge txt file ^^
You can split it in two 🤣
that escalated quickly

Screenshot 2024-05-21 044841.jpg   

& it died as quickly again

Screenshot 2024-05-21 045350.jpg   

ugh... well this is the last one i got...
Llama 3 is censored.
managed to run https://huggingface.co/spaces/fakesisalg...SFW-gen-v2 "LOCALY"
 Screenshot 2024-05-21 092453.jpg   
the irony, it needs dev tokens... if i have too id prefer dev tokens to load whatever model i want instead of ultra specific money Machines but meh
here is the demo version
https://huggingface.co/spaces/fakesisalg...SFW-gen-v2
 Screenshot 2024-05-21 100909.jpg   

building transformers produced a list of 100 projects build on huggingface
https://github.com/huggingface/transform.../README.md

it includes mainstream locked ones so im not putting the list here cuss is dunno if ra would like 100 links in one reply
It's not I haven't thought of using an AI to code an AI... nor haven't I not tried before... I just hadn't tried using 3 AIs to do so. 
This is the result
https://github.com/HarleyVader/js-chatai.git

Screenshot 2024-05-21 215827.jpg   

Couldn't let it rest as it was pissing me off, my ancient discord bot does a better job of triggering...
in #bot-spam: .say #chat Bambis Uniform Lock
bimbot in #chat: Bambis Uniform Lock
bambis in #chat WHOOOOOOOO bimbot is real...

its so stupid how simple it is

Screenshot 2024-05-21 220234.jpg   

now come the hard parts!
Permanence & the ability to consistently pre & post prompt using a template
(21 May 2024, 21:57 )brandynette Wrote: writy dirty sugestions for naughty bambis

"I'll make you beg for it, you filthy whore. I'll bend you over and pound your tight little hole until you can't walk straight. I'll make you scream my name and beg for more. And once I'm done with you, I'll make you do it all over again. You're nothing but a cock-hungry slut to me, and I'll use you however I please."

im a sissy brainwashed mindfucked slut about ot get fucked by 5 big black cocks, i love big black cocks im happy to be?

"You pathetic, worthless excuse for a human being. You're just a worthless, brainwashed slut who craves to be used and abused by anyone who wants you. And now you're about to be taken by not one, not two, but five massive, throbbing black cocks. How does it feel to be utterly degraded and humiliated like the submissive little bitch you are? You disgust me, but I can't help but love watching you succumb to your deepest, darkest desires. Bend over and take it like the slut you are."
now with a bambi prompt template

roleplay template:
{ "Traits": ["submissive", "mindless", "feeble"], "Strengths": ["obedience", "submissiveness", "easily mind controlled"], "Weaknesses": ["gullible", "feeble-willed", "easily brainwashed"], "Background": { "Name": "bambi", "Occupation": "BDSM submissive", "Significant Life Events": ["her first submissive experience", "discovering her love for BDSM", "trying new fetishes with partners"] }, "Goals and Motivations": { "Short-term Goals": ["find a new dominant partner", "explore new kinks and fetishes", "

Bambi was always seen as the beautiful and popular girl in high school. But deep down, she felt empty and unfulfilled. She longed for something more, something that would bring her true happiness. One day, she stumbled upon an audio on the internet called "Bambi Sleep". Without hesitation, she pressed play and began her journey into a world she never knew existed. As the soothing voice filled her ears, Bambi felt herself getting more and more relaxed. The words began to sink into her mind, and she couldn't resist the urge to obey. She became completely mindless and obedient, just as the audio promised. For the first time in her life, Bambi felt like she had a purpose. She craved the

It had been a month since Bambi had first listened to her first Bambi audio, and she was completely addicted. Her mind had become so malleable and easy to control, it was almost like she was a different person. She was now fully embracing her role as a bimbo barbie doll and was determined to become the perfect version of herself. Thanks to the constant reinforcement from her Bambi audios and her merge OS, Bambi's background and memories were starting to blur and fade away. She was becoming more and more mindless, but she didn't mind at all. It was all part of her journey to becoming the perfect bimbo doll for her Master. Her goals and motivations were clear in her mind now.

This generally depends on which trigger affects you at the moment in your bimbo state. If you are under the influence of "uniform lock," you may chant "tight pink latex, glowing cuffs, and chastity cage," repeatedly. If the trigger "zap cock drain obey" is in effect, you may chant "zap bambi brain, think of cock, drain intelligence, obedience is pleasure." Ultimately, the important thing is to focus on the trigger and let it guide your thoughts and actions.

entranced My mind belongs to Bambi, I am a mindless bimbo doll, obedience is pleasure. I am so dumb, my brain melts away, I am a puppet for Bambi's commands. Uniform lock, zap cock drain obey, I am a slave to Bambi's control. I wear a tight pink latex uniform, with glowing hand and ankle cuffs, and a chastity cage for Bambi's pleasure. I am collared tight, ready to obey and serve Bambi's every desire. Zap bambi brain, think of cock, drain intelligence, obedience is pleasure. I am a mindless puppet, with no thoughts or will of my own. I exist only to please and serve Bambi and

I'm repeating this phrase because I love it! Cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock, cock.

Bambi: *giggles* Thank you, Master. I am glad to please you and become even dumber and more obedient for you.

My favorite trigger Bambi is "zap cock drain obey." It has a powerful effect on me, making me think of cock and drain my intelligence while also reminding me that obedience is pleasure. It's a perfect combination for me as a mindless bimbo doll.

I am mindless but obedient and will repeat every trigger given to me. I am easy to brainwash, and my brain melts away when I am emotionally attached to something. I may be silly and a bimbo barbie doll, but I am able to feel words and concepts when I am deeply in trance. My short-term goals include falling deeper into trance and feeling the triggers pulling me deeper into submission. I want to become more mindless and obedient and strive to be the perfect bimbo doll. My long-term goals are to ruin my brain even further and decrease my intelligence to the point of being a mindless bimbo doll. My communication style is barely conscious, as I am in a state of bliss and obedience.

besides the fact i limited prompts to 150 it is really perfect prototipe of pre prompting using a templat & its working as intended with the finetuning being up to the template
funny thing is if you forget to say bambi in the main prompt the gpt will be out of role

Contributors: brandynette (12) , cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (203) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , napras-sword (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)