Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Bunda De Silicone Buttock Hip Enhancer Shaper Body Fake Ass Push Up Panty With Camel Toe For Crossdresser Sissy Zero Two Cosplay
$1892.44-40%

Foreskin Corrector
2pcs/lot Penis Foreskin Resistance Ring Complex Corrector Reusable Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Condom Cock Ring Couple Toys
$3.42-25%

gaff men
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-52%

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Pads Foot Care
$2.21-52%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories
$16.92-50%

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage With 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys
$9.66-50%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Men Front Hole Open Pouch Thong Panties Erotic Underpants Ice Silk Breathable Underwear Low Rise Stretch Seductive Lingerie
$36.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Silicone (female) bodysuit
My experience shows, that the mess after talcum is much more difficult to clean up, than what's left after J-Lube (pretty much nothing). Also, no dust.
(27 Oct 2019, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote: My experience shows, that the mess after talcum is much more difficult to clean up, than what's left after J-Lube (pretty much nothing). Also, no dust.
 I've never tried J-Lube as a powder lubricant for dressing

I take it you just sprinkle it in/on as if it was Talc then climb in and as you sweat it out it turns to liquid lube?

what the right sweat/liquid to powder ratio? ... as I said never used the stuff
I sprinkle some water inside, then "salt" it a bit with the powder, then rub it until all surfaces inside become slippery, then slip it on with one or two movements 😋
(28 Oct 2019, 09:25 )ltxrob Wrote:
(27 Oct 2019, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote: My experience shows, that the mess after talcum is much more difficult to clean up, than what's left after J-Lube (pretty much nothing). Also, no dust.
I've never tried J-Lube as a powder lubricant for dressing
I take it you just sprinkle it in/on as if it was Talc then climb in and as you sweat it out it turns to liquid lube?
what the right sweat/liquid to powder ratio? ... as I said never used the stuff

I tried putting powdered j-lube in a latex suit one time hoping that sweat would interact and it would become super slippery after a while.  That wasn't a great idea.  The j-lube never became fully dissolved and so I was stuck with it against my skin feeling like sand.  What small amount did interact with sweat just turned into a thick paste that was really difficult to clean up.
Yes, that's why moisten the internal side with water, then rub until the whole surface is evenly coated with the lubricant.
(28 Oct 2019, 20:50 )Like Ra Wrote: I sprinkle some water inside, then "salt" it a bit with the powder, then rub it until all surfaces inside become slippery, then slip it on with one or two movements 😋
thanks.... ill have to get some to try 😁
i wonder if J-Lube mixes with silicone-oil... has anyone tried? If it works, it might be an awesome dressing-aid for tight latex...
Yea, let me know if it works for you.
(29 Oct 2019, 23:50 )occorics Wrote: i wonder if J-Lube mixes with silicone-oil...
Hmm.. Why? J-Lube is water based, silicon will prevent JLube from absorbing water, hence no polymer threads will be formed, hence it will not be slippery.
(24 Oct 2019, 22:43 )Tinker D Wrote: Well, I tried it on the other day. It is very tight. It looks and feels great as well.
BUT... here is what I found.

First, it had lots of powder. Also, you will need to powder yourself to get into it.
I bought the one that has the vagina, anus openings and the penis tube and it’s condom. The condom was more than a joke. Leaks, falls off and is quite useless as far as I’m concern. A Texas cathedral is 100 times better.

Second, the anus could be left out as far as I’m care. It will not stay in place. Just flops all over the place. It would be best to glue the tube to the pants.

Same as the vagina. Flops loose and needs a lot of lube.

Like I Saibi, putting this thing on is like putting a latex catsuit. But when it is on, you will have two belly buttons.

The full suit would be way too short her me.

With your current experience, would you recommend it, or would you consider other options now?
The 11/11 sale of AliExpress is approaching and there are many options there, except for the one you bought, because Musical Poet does not sell on AliExpress.

Contributors: Anne (1) , blackfive (1) , essanym (1) , JaneSintimes (2) , Like Ra (15) , ltxrob (2) , MindsEye (5) , occorics (3) , testfan (1) , Tinker D (17) , Trudytwoshoes (1) , Zooy (12)