Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Summer Pantyhose Sexy Stewardess Thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

hormone female
Breast Enhancement Cream Promotes Female Hormones Breast Firming Lift Massage Enlarge Breasts Max Size Woman Sexy Body Care
$40.83

lobudek
Women Sexy Nightclub Bar Pearl Rhinestones Sling Dress Black Mesh Short Transparent Stage Costume Singer Photographs Clothing
$156.09-40%

speerise
Adult Sexy Leotard Thong Bodysuit One-piece Swimming Suit Performance Stage Costumes Gym Yoga Sleeveless Nylon Spandex Clothes
$143.99-35%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

wetlook
Womens Ladies Wetlook Dress Shiny Vinyl Leather Rave Costumes Zipper Sexy Clubwear Party Dresses Bodycon Mini Dress Vestido
$42.10-47%

app chastity
HESEKS Bluetooth Testicle Vibrator Cockring Couple Rings Male Chastity App Remote Control Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys for Man
$32.04-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anti Masturbation Bondagedevice
(15 Jul 2014, 17:01 )culmor Wrote: I despair of the USA.
Indeed, let's go China!
It amazed me recently when I read that the NRA were opposing some changes to gun show laws. Apparently in some states you have to be checked out for a history of mental illness before you can buy a gun but you can still buy a weapon at a gun show without the check. The NRA are claiming extending the check to gun shows infringes the right of the mentally ill to bear arms, something (they believe) is in the Constitution. Words fail me.
Quote:Indeed, let's go China!

I'd rather stay with the Western European model. Seems to work pretty well, no-one is bankrupted because they fall ill, murder rate way below the USA's, no 'tent cities' on the outskirts of our metropolises etc etc.
No comment.
I live in Califorina. North section.
San Frasico and Los Angelise dictate what goes on in Ca.
That is why we are trying to split the state.
As for guns or firearms, please remember the words of a Japanese admiral. It would be foolish to invade the United States, there is a gun behind every bush.
For me, I own a few, and to me, they are a tool. Not a toy or a plaything.
Like a welder or a chainsaw, both will kill, but both are tools.

And that's all I'm going to say on this subject.

As for the device we were talking about, there are many devices like this all around the world.
I wonder if these things can be used for self bondage.
I can weld with welding kit, I can cut timber with a chainsaw. I can only try to kill with a gun.

For me, I own a few, and to me, they are a tool.

Apparently fewer and fewer people in the USA are cacheing more and more guns because they fear Obama will 'revoke the Second Amendment'. Given that anyone with half-an-ounce of sense can see there's not a cat in hell's chance of that happening why do you need feel the need for more than one or two firearms (when almost everyone else in the developed world gets by without access to any)?
Ok, when I say a few, that doesn't mean I can outfit an army.
I can see use for more than a simple pellet gun.
.22, 12ga shotgun, handgun, and rifle.
Few > 4. Few doesn't mean millions of guns and trillions of ammo.

If the world did come to an end, I won't need guns.
Guns would be free for the taking. What will be in short supply is the ammo.

Got it?
(15 Jul 2014, 20:07 )Tinker D Wrote: What will be in short supply is the ammo.
..., food, fuel, water, medicine ...
Right. The 10 basic items for survival is a list of items one should have in stock. And sorry you all, guns are not on the list.

Now, can we PLEASE get back to the show?
(16 Jul 2014, 01:47 )Tinker D Wrote: And sorry you all, guns are not on the list.
Hm, that's really strange.

(16 Jul 2014, 01:47 )Tinker D Wrote: Now, can we PLEASE get back to the show?
Totally agree. There are some subjects I prefer to avoid, because people immediately lose their minds: nationalities, religions and politics (just in case, vegetarian stuff belongs to the "religions", hence also avoided). Another FAQ item...

Contributors: Culmor (5) , herrpee (3) , Like Ra (7) , MIWSTIUS (1) , Tinker D (7) , Vacbedbound (2)