Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

transparent pantyhose
star Party Hollow out sexy pantyhose female Mesh black women transparent stocking slim fishnet stockings hosiery TT091
$0.90-8%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

msemis
Kids Girls Fringed Ballet Dance Leotard Latin Cha-Cha Figure Skating Gymnastics Performance Costume Rhinestone Tassel Bodysuit
$25.57-35%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll Costumes Animal Nails
$980.10-50%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Backless Oil Shiny Glossy Bodysuit High Cut Thong Leotard Sheer Tight High Elastic Piece Jumpsuit Erotic Night Clubwear
$39.07

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Anti-Bambi hypno
(10 Nov 2023, 18:08 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 18:01 )sam_henry Wrote: I do do agree that but I think the BS files are more conditioning when you of it it's really a beautiful thing.

I see, i do agree too, if you can stop by yourself (or someone do it to you maybe?), with sometime things will fade, and it will be easier and easier to stay away (well, at least it seems like it). But all the conditioning is path to get somewhere, don't you think when you pass this point (where the conditioning work is presumably done) it wouldn't be hard to stop/get out?
If the conditioning is good enough, it will take years and professional help to get over it. If they will ever get over it.

The noonies (cult) were really good at it.
(10 Nov 2023, 14:18 )sam_henry Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 02:42 )jeffkronn Wrote: we also need fake anti bambi hypno
because once youlet her in, she aint leavin

Really it's all mind games you can quit anytime you want!

I'm sorry, the way this is worded has real "you're depressed? just stop being sad!" energy. I realize it might not be what you intended, but just because you were able to quit without issue doesn't mean everyone else can.
@sam_henry , didn't you start listening again? 😉
(11 Nov 2023, 01:22 )Like Ra Wrote: @sam_henry , didn't you start listening again? 😉

I have stopped again before I went too far!
(11 Nov 2023, 16:33 )sam_henry Wrote:
(11 Nov 2023, 01:22 )Like Ra Wrote: @sam_henry , didn't you start listening again? 😉

Oh, yes, sure... 😉
(12 Nov 2023, 00:03 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Nov 2023, 16:33 )sam_henry Wrote:

Oh, yes, sure... 😉

What my mind is strong!
(10 Nov 2023, 17:41 )sam_henry Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 17:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Nov 2023, 15:40 )sam_henry Wrote: Really it's what you want.  Once you realize that all these thoughts are implanted then you can work to rid them
The problem is that it's what you want. And this is how such hypnosis (and substances) works. And if you want it, why would you want to analyze it and get rid of it?

When I started the Bambi files, it was all I wanted.  I wanted Bambi to be in complete control, I loved the idea of being in the pink box.  I have a beautiful collection of panties stocking and garters but one day I realized what I was doing was not right, it took a year and a half, but I quit cold!  If I can do it, anyone can!  And I started when I was 19.

What was your process exactly? How did you being back the ability to remember stuff (I haven't lost memory but I often feel like I need some connections or jogging the memory to remember something, and can't spontaneously), the ability to focus on things like studying (it is hard even though I haven't lost interest in studying), and not feeling randomly dumb and void of thoughts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,703 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,169 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: jeffkronn (1) , Like Ra (10) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (4) , sam_henry (10) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (1)