Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Wireless Remote Control Automatic Masturbation Pumping Gun Sex Machine Telescopic Dildo Vibrators for Women Sex Toys for Women
$559.38-41%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$66.55

sexy pantyhose
130 KG New Plus Size Sexy Women Tights Warm Winter Fleece Pantyhose 120D High Waist Female Stretchy Opaque Footed Tights
$3.80

crossdress
KUMIHO 4TH Gen Silicone Bodysuit Breast Forms Fake Vagina Cosplay Full Body Suit Fake Boobs Drag Queen Crossdresser Transgender
$1210.00-76%

leg binder
Headgear Soft Faux Leather Head Hood with Zipper Slave Roleplay BDSM Body Arm Binder Legs Bag Bondage Adult Game Sex Toys 18+
$10.67

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Spring Black Long Luxury Clothes for Women with Sashes High Waist A Line Midi Pu Leather Skirt Runway High Fashion 2023
$36.30-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Amoresy cult
Swimsuit/leotard of a bit different design: Amoresy leotard with long sleeves and low cutouts, what should be theoretically more suitable for men.

XXXL size is made for up to 190cm/100kg.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-03.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-04.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-05.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-06.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-07.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-08.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-09.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-10.jpg     amoresy_swimsuit_leotard_long_sleeves-11.jpg   
Amoresy suits dry and wet.

wetlook-shower-catsuit-370-dry.jpg     wetlook-shower-catsuit-369.jpg     wetlook-shower-catsuit-368.jpg   
Initially, I thought they were just going to be another Leohex clone - same fabric, same price range - but it seems they're on a path of distinguishment
with some of these quirky designs (longsleeve with the incorporated face mask for example).

In this price range I only have experience with Leohex and MJINM; both equally worth the money.
Curious if anyone here can confirm if Amoresy fits this sweetspot leaugue as well.

Then there's Hirogato, which looks gorgeous....but their pricing makes me apprehensive...pics and videos seem to indicate their fabric is no better than
the aforementioned brands (in fact, before they actually had a different fabric which looked way more coarse and less shiny).
(25 Jul 2022, 10:47 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: In this price range I only have experience with Leohex and MJINM; both equally worth the money.
Curious if anyone here can confirm if Amoresy fits this sweetspot leaugue as well.
not tried the other two, but so far the Amoresy fabric is holding up to several wears without any real signs of issues
I have found that the zipless tank top suit is a bit snug to get my shoulder in and have popped a few stitches which is annoying, but no issue on sizzped full suit
If you can live with the standard Amoresy sizes I think the suits are a lot of fun. Their sizing is a little tight for me and I’ve asked them if they could make larger. I said I’d order ten if they did and they said they’d get back to me. Maybe if some other people ask as well (I just used the chat on Ali) we could get them to do a 4/5XL too? I can zip my suits up I just know they’d feel nicer if the fabric wasn’t stretched to near it’s limit  😁  

Regarding Hiro Gato, the quality of manufacture is decent but I don’t love either of the two suits I bought from them. The first was a plain zentai in gold. The sizing and fit are very good but the fabric is a bit scratchy. The teal satin spandex one they messed the sizing up slightly in two areas, the inseam is a little short as are the fingers. The fabric also isn’t as stretchy I think as other spandex blends are. It looks great, but it doesn’t feel as nice. It’s not bad it just doesn’t feel quite as slick and slippery to wear as it looks. So I almost always reach for another suit first.
(26 Jul 2022, 12:36 )wolford57 Wrote: Regarding Hiro Gato, the quality of manufacture is decent but I don’t love either of the two suits I bought from them. The first was a plain zentai in gold. The sizing and fit are very good but the fabric is a bit scratchy. The teal satin spandex one they messed the sizing up slightly in two areas, the inseam is a little short as are the fingers. The fabric also isn’t as stretchy I think as other spandex blends are. It looks great, but it doesn’t feel as nice. It’s not bad it just doesn’t feel quite as slick and slippery to wear as it looks. So I almost always reach for another suit first.

Are those recent purchases?
Just asking because I think their fabric change happened about a year ago - I could even tell/guestimate from their previous portfolio pictures that the material didn't have a slick/high thread density.

But if you say the 'new' stuff isn't quite up there with the fabric that Leohex / MJINM / Amoresy use, then it sure is disappointing, certainly at Hirogato's higher price point.
The satin spandex suit was ordered in December last year so about eight months ago. It’s hard to describe. The fabric is definitely thicker than Amoresy’s, and I wouldn’t call it low quality at all. It looks great, it just isn’t as soft or stretchy, so it doesn’t feel as nice.
New model. Looks very sexy on slender girls. What do you think about boys? Amoresy Hecate back-seamed pantyhose and long sleeved top Though, you can always wear pantyhose on your arms 😋

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 amoresy-02-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-03-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-04-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-05-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-06-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-07-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-08-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-09-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-10-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg     amoresy-11-hecate_pantyhose+top.jpg   
(31 Jul 2022, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: New model. Looks very sexy on slender girls. What do you think about boys? Amoresy Hecate back-seamed pantyhose and long sleeved top Though, you can always wear pantyhose on your arms 😋

Anyone without a flat tummy will invite bodyshaming wearing that spandex crop top. 
I know this instagram spandex guy who wears stuff like that all the time - maybe he's happy, but he doesn't quite make it to the elegant club....
I just say that I’m pregnant. Get a lot of looks tho.

Yea, I like crop tops too. But with my hairy belly, it looks....

Well, you get the picture.

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , essanym (1) , kenwaynguyen (4) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (5) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (6) , spandextuffer (1) , Tinker D (1) , Uncle (1) , unicast (2) , wolford57 (3)