Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chaste bird
Chaste Bird New 304 Stainless Steel Male Cock Cage Belt Chastity Device with Stealth lock Curved Ring Sex Toy BDSM A260
$8.46

crossdresser silicone mask
Realistic Human Skin Disguise Self Masks halloween latex realista mask silicone sunscreen elastic female real Crossdress Mask
$26.61

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$42.34-25%

transparent pantyhose
Open Gear Suspenders Transparent Tights Wife Breathable Stockings New Girlfriend CosPlay Stockings Crotchless Women's Pantyhose
$3.64

koomiho
KOOMIHO 4TH GEN Silicone Shaping Trousers Crossdresser Fake Pussy Underwear Artificial Enhancer Hip Plump Crotch Kim Kardashian
$438.62-59%

latex zentai
100% Latex Rubber Rot Catsuit Gloves Kostüm Anzug 0.4mm Suit Zipper Zentai S-XXL
$185.13-62%

transgender
Transgender Rainbow Pansexual pride Genderqueer pride Asexual Pendant Necklace Rainbow Heart Necklace For Women Jewelry
$5.19-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Actresses with male stunt doubles.
Something Ra wrote made me wonder, what actresses of an (at least vaguely) pervy nature have been stunt doubled by men? Off the top of my head I can think of:

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (the horse-riding scenes in 'The Sport of Penguins', good grief that is obvious).

Lynda Carter in several episodes of CBS's 'The New Adventures of Wonder Woman' (the guy's nearly as unconvincing as the 'Batgirl' jockey).

Angelina Jolie in 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider : The Cradle of Life' (the wing-suit scenes which work quite well, you might easilly miss this one).

Jennifer Beals in 'Flashdance' (apparently Richard “Crazy Legs” Colón was OK with wearing a  wig and leotard but drew the line at  tucking which makes it all a bit   >.<  )

Daryl Hannah in 'Blade Runner' (a male gymnast did the back-flips shot, his legs are a bit of a give-away).

Any others that spring to mind?
I noticed in Sucker Punch and Watchmen the footwear changed from heels to flats during fight scenes. A possible clue to male stunt doubles?
Catwoman has a tendency to change heels during fight scenes but I don't think they've ever used a male stunt double for her.

Julie Newmar

jn1.jpg   

Michelle Pfeiffer

mp1.jpg   

Anne Hathaway

ah1.jpg   

ah2.jpg   

That said, this definitely isn't Anne...

nah1.jpg   
Actors and their Stunt Doubles:

https://imgur.com/gallery/C0f7i/comment/58345833/1

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Jeannie Epper, Lynda Carter's stunt double Culmor 26 6,695 11 Feb 2018, 14:21
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Frank (1) , Like Ra (1)