Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bdsm
Soft Cotton Rope BDSM Bondage Shibari Restraints,Rope Cord Binding Binder Restraint, SM Play Adult Sex Toys For Couples chastity
$19.44

electro stimulation device
electro-acupuncture device needle stimulator KWD-808-II-6 channel outputs Pain Relief Muscle Stimulator
$72.48-1%

bondage high heels
Summer Roman Sandals Multiple Cross-Strap Tall Knee High Bondage Thong Nubuck Women Sandals Flip Flops Flat Sandalsvb56
$39.47-12%

panty girdle
Women Lace High Waist Panties Sexy Mesh Girdle Waist Underwear Quality Plus Size Butt Lifter Knickers Tummy Slim Control Briefs
$3.39

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-17%

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series summer tight sports sleeveless vest for men with high elasticity, sweat absorption and breathable running
$30.10

amoresy
AMORESY celaeno series high brightness silky elastic versatile color bottomed shirt sleeveless vest
$27.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A furry comic strip.
I think it’s gone because I can’t seem to find it.
It starts out with a fox seeing a wanted poster of another fox wanted by the police. When the first fox sees the fox in the wanted poster, he is in shock because they are twins.
Basicly, the twins drug the first fox and force him into another fox suit with a ball gag, and glue a fox hood on fin. The both turn the first fox to the police and collect the reward.

And I can’t find that strip anywhere.

Any ideas ???
Is it about bondage or selfbondage?

Is there anything in this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ondage-Art ?
More like forced Crossdressing to make one look like another.
Do you mean these?

1378979821019.jpg   
 1378979849966.jpg   
 1378979863748.jpg   
 1378979891174.jpg   
 1378979922109.jpg   

They were in shanachan in the forced skinsuit thread.
That’s the one.

Good job.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (3) , Zooy (1)