How can you use a swimsuit? Hmmm... You can wear it. You can swim while wearing it. You can sleep in it. You can walk around in shiny pantyhose and shiny lycra swimsuit. Sure. But you can be also be bound using a swimsuit as an anchoring point for your hands.
See also Swimsuit tie 1
I was wearing the following:
1. Put you hands inside of the swimsuit and through the legs openings.
2. Grab the wrist coil and the cinch noose (the cinch noose is not shown in this photo series)
3. Insert the hand into the wrist coil.
4. Pass the wrist coil throgh the cinch noose.
5. Insert the other hand into the coil in the opposite direction.
6. Twist your hands palms together so the coil forms a figure "8" around your wrists.
7. Tighten the cinch noose.( I did not do that in this photo series.)
This is how the tie looks from different angles:
Instead of a swimsuit you can also use any kind and number of bodies, leotards, swim trunks, briefs, bikinis, tangas or strings.