Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Kids Girls Dance Practice Costume Ballet Dance Crop Top with Booty Shorts Set Gymnastics Dancewear Running Gym Workout Swimwear
$113.27-25%

anal balls
Super big glass ball 40mm 50mm anal plug beads vagina training vaginal ball smart ball sex toys for Gay Women Men
$9.14-1%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Chest Enhancement Elasticity Promote Female Hormone Breast Lift Firming Massage Up Size Bust Care 20ML
$22.54

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

soronssy
Harajuku Men T Shirt Shiny Glossy Smooth Transparent O-neck Short Sleeve Tee Tops Fitness Streetwear Sexy Men Clothing Clubwear
$146.93-30%

zlatameer
Metallic Purple Latex Rubber Women Shirt Party Suit Back Zip with Puff Sleeves Handmade Costumes Clothing S-LSW014
$145.18-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB04/2011 – Home alone: A different bed-tie
MJ-SB04/2011 – Home alone: A different bed-tie

I was back on the bed for this session, and after the frustrations of my non-vibration (MJ-SB03) when tied to the chair I was desperate (literally) to get something from this session.

Equipment:

80den nude nylon/spandex bodysuit
Black Lycra body
2 pairs nude matt 40den pantyhose
1 pair tan 20den shiny pantyhose (my absolute favourites)
1 old pair nude sheer pantyhose (with arm holes at waist and crotch area removed)
9 Tan 15den knee-highs
High-heeled ankle boots
Massager
Digital timer
Large butt-plug
Condom
Ball for Gag
Ear plugs
Rope
Nipple clamps

The session:

I wanted to tie myself to the bed again, but in a slightly different manner to my first session of the day. I was also determined to ‘force’ an orgasm (Oh yeah! Like I would hate that happening) out of my helpless body this time!

Still dressed form my last session I wasn’t going to waste time getting changed into anything new and simply wanted to get on with it. Ropes around my ankles, above and below my knees, upper thighs and all cinched a tight as I could comfortably make them. I used the thigh cinch to pull from the front, back between my legs and then tied it off to a waist rope behind my back ensuring the butt plug would stay pushed inside my ass. A rope running the underneath the full length of the bed was looped over the high bar at the bed’s head and tied to my ankle ropes, when pulled tight it lifted my ankles off the bed and upwards, leaving them suspended (this doesn’t show up well in the photos but was very erotic).

A getting ready.JPG   
Legs tied and ready to go. The nipple clamps are tied off to a ceiling light fitting. You may spot that the body straps are off my shoulders, I didn’t notice that until later. The rope lifting my ankles is running under the bed, up and over my shoulders and is tied off to my waist rope, adding to my bondage (and rubbing nicely against my cock).

B another layer.JPG   
Adding another layer (or four – I might have got carried away here) over my head, these went over the top of the ball in my mouth and forced it deeper inside and preventing any attempt to expel it later

C rope blindfold.JPG   
Now I’m using rope as both a blindfold (hardly needed – I could not see much through the multiple layers of nylon) and also to lash my head down to the bar at the bottom of the bed.

D positioning the slip noose.JPG   
I’d sorted out the straps over my shoulders, but forgotten (how?!) about the nipple clamps, which are now trapped under the body. I’m positioning the slip-noose that will go around my wrist coils

E preparing the wrist coils.JPG   
Almost blindly working the wrist coils into the correct shape. The rope going upwards is looped over a ceiling fitting and attached to my nipple clamps. I’ve pulled that rope as tight as I dare (still unaware that the clamps are trapped under my black body), this will prevent me from moving my torso too much (that’s the plan at least!)

F wrists coils in place.JPG   
The wrist coils are over my right wrist and the cinching slip-noose is in place, now I’m trying to get my left hand through the rope loops without pulling on the cinch.

G cinched 2 bed.JPG   
Got it! With my wrists in place and one good hard tug I’m trapped - all I can do now is await the start of the massager. With the nylon encasement of my head and the ear plugs I’m cut off from the world and listening to my own heartbeat as fantasies fill my thoughts.

H all the movement I  had.JPG   
Oh that’s so frustrating! The massager is doing its work well but not quite well enough. I’m on the brink of orgasm and desperate to cum, but can’t. This is a wonderful agony to be in and the cycles tease and torment me with allowing satisfaction. I’m trying everything I can to push me over the edge: trying to work the butt-plug, tugging at the clamps (now I’ve realised something is wrong as trapped under the Lycra they don’t respond to my efforts) and trying to hump the massager as it runs. I swear I actually started to cum just as the massager finished one cycle and plunged me back into impotent unfulfilled frustration.

What went well?

This was a good session on so many different levels.
Having my legs suspended was really different and erotic, adding, somehow, to my helplessness.
The massager was so cruel and yet so nice at the same time, so that on reflection I realise not being able to cum was a bigger thrill than actually achieving climax – though at the time I would have done anything (and I mean ANYTHING ☺ ) to have achieved orgasm.

What could be improved?

I would love to try the session with my wrists and arms tied in a similar fashion to my legs, suspended away from head to some tether point above and behind me.
Another variant would be to have my legs tied wide apart and suspended – I did fantasise about that scene as I waited for the massager to start again
Another fantasy I had as I lay bound was the idea of some sort of ‘stay bound or suffer’ type predicament’ – the nipple clamps had been a (failed) attempt at something along those lines (stay still or suffer), but maybe I could add something more?

There! – another retelling of my self-bondage experiences

Hope you all enjoy

Feel free to comment or post suggestions if you wish

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,291 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action madjack 16 5,304 21 Jul 2023, 19:56
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,220 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,232 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector
MJ-SB04/2019 – Dildo on a pole (part 1) madjack 6 3,077 29 Jul 2019, 23:15
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: madjack (1)