Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Scrotal Stretch Pendant Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretchers Testis Weight Penis Restraint Stainless Steel Cock Lock Ring Bondage
$136.14

penis extender
Penis Extension Big Cock Sleeve Reusable Silicone Condom Penile Extender Stretcher Sex Toys For Men Delay Dick Enlarge Adults 18
$17.18

hentai
25CM Anime Figure Pure White Elf Pvc Action Figure Home/Office Decoration Japanese Anime Collection toys Hentai model doll gift
$30.25-40%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Sex Machine Toys Vibration Blowjob Squeezable Pocket Pussy Vagina Penis Oral Masturbation for Man
$162.68

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

2022 chastity
2022 New Adjustable Stainless Steel Female Underwear Chastity Device,Chastity Belt,Chastity Lock,Adult Games Sex Toys for Women
$101.63-47%

CYOMI
CYOMI C Cup 9-Point With Arms Silicone Breast Forms Real Fake Vaginas For Men Tights Suits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$407.87-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Sould like a good plan?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but make it better (post your ideas)
100.00%
2 100.00%
nope, not my style
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Newb with an idea...
And I WILL complete this in a few weeks. ok, it all starts with this...

If there isn't a picture there, I will fix it later. I am going to get setup and wear my Zentai suit (full hooded), maybe a layer of pantyhose. I bought a lot of 17 pairs from e-bay for $18...I heard its a good beginner option.

I plan on laying on the inflatable lounger with it half inflated and then tie myself as tightly as possible. (I am new to this, so I am guessing it'll be pretty lame (my tying skillz). I will then inflate it to allow me bounds to get tighter.
I am using pantyhose as the bounding material, ankles, maybe knees, hands under or behind my back (will see once I get the items ordered and delivered. then I will use the ice-in-pantyhose method as a time release.

The stroking machine will hopefully allow me to have a prostate orgasm. I have achieved it once with my wifes help and OMG. I also found a timer that will allow random durations, random speeds, and random wait times.

My wife and son will be in Arkansas for 32 days and I'll have the house to myself. The wife knows and is ok with it, she just said don't break anything or get myself stuck. hehehe I told her b/t the ice and scissors I'll have within reach, I should be good.

Anyway, what do you guys think?  yhst-26269226845985_2107_11502312.jpg     yhst-26269226845985_2107_11502312.jpg   
Four things immediately came to my mind:

1. How are you going inflate and deflate this lounger?

2. What will be your escape plan? (but I think, you are not going to use inescapable binds and time-release mechanism)

3. Do not use pantyhose for binding, use rope. It will be either not tight and easy to get rid of or dangerously cutting into your flesh with and impossible to unbind. Single-gloves and hoods are OK, between the rope and, say, stationary object is fine. But not instead of ropes. It's simply dangerous.

4. From what I see on the picture, it's not a "full-scale fucking machine", but just in case - think of lubricant. If you are indeed inescapably bound, a proper fucking machine will run you short of lubricant within ~20 minutes. (My guesstimation, no experience with such devices).

Otherwise it looks pretty cool! Good luck and keep us informed!
(16 Jun 2010, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote: 1. How are you going inflate and deflate this lounger?I have a battery powered one that will be used. from using it for an air mattress, it has the power and will be turned off at the right time.

2. What will be your escape plan? (but I think, you are not going to use inescapable binds and time-release mechanism) Time release of ice-in-hose, and scissors within' reach.

3. Do not use pantyhose for binding, use rope. It will be either not tight and easy to get rid of or dangerously cutting into your flesh with and impossible to unbind. Single-gloves and hoods are OK, between the rope and, say, stationary object is fine. But not instead of ropes. It's simply dangerous. Interesting...I have heard they are the best option for starting out...again, not going ubur restricted here, will have enough movement to cut, use remote for machine, etc.

4. From what I see on the picture, it's not a "full-scale fucking machine", but just in case - think of lubricant. If you are indeed inescapably bound, a proper fucking machine will run you short of lubricant within ~20 minutes. (My guesstimation, no experience with such devices). The vibe my wife used on me has a syringe that we used to re-apply lube once we started. Same setup (it'll fit from what I read), with syringe and tubing long enough to reach. I still need to purchase longer tubing, but will wait till I have the lounger to make it the correct length.

Otherwise it looks pretty cool! Good luck and keep us informed!

I will, This is my first time ever with bondage, so it'll be pretty relaxed until I get some practice and see what it is like. I will keep you updated...I am hoping it turns out as good as I want it to...P-spot/prostate orgasms are fuggin AMAZING!!!
A vibe with a syringe? Is it something like an ejaculating dildo? Interesting... Can you post a photo of it?

Looks like you have a good thought out plan, but I would still advise you not to use pantyhose for binding. Besides being dangerous, it's difficult, time consuming and frustrating. And, BTW, why to ruin them by cutting with scissors? You can use them for something more suitable.
very similar to the ejaculating dildo...Just home made with some fish tank air-line and a syringe. When this all goes down (late next month), I will post whatever pics you want. but for now, I have my 10 yr old out of school for the summer, so getting pics is...well...a little risky.

as far as the hose go...I see your point...I may go buy some rope and practice knots. If I am good following the links from the top of this page, then I'll def use ropes instead. I'll keep you posted as I think this may very well be a ride to remember 😉
Just is case. The rope should be soft. If you double it there should not be be any "radius" seen. 6mm (thickness) is the minimum for a wrist coil. Cinch rope can be thinner, but you will not use it for this session.

Hm... I will probably make a series of photos on my ropes and how I keep them.
I recommend rope as well. 6-8mm is a good thickness, it should be soft and the surface should not be too rough. Braided cotton rope is very good. The ends of the rope should be secured with adhesive tape or thread because otherwise the rope will split sooner or later. If you have rope made of synthetic fiber, you can heat the ends and melt them together, avoid sharp edges, you can shape the ends by rolling them in a piece of paper.

There are a couple of guides on the internet for suitable knots. I am not sure what you will need, but if you want to attach one piece of rope to each wrist, better look for a knot that secures the wrist coil. If the wrist coil tightens too much, it really hurts and it can lead to bad injuries. The French Bowline Knot - http://www.bestslavetraining.com/Bondageknot.htm - is supposed to be safe, and you can add coils as you please, to make it feel more secure (but it isn't). Another possible knot is shown here: http://www.easternrope.com/fashions2/thu...p?album=36

The restraining method - inflatable lounger - sounds interesting. But remember, that with stretched arms it ican be harder to breathe. So you better do some experiments about tightness before you try an inescapable bondage.

Personally, I think that the typical danger of self-bondage should be to get stuck, but not to get into unwanted uncomfortable situations.

Anyway, I hope you will have a lot of fun with this!
After my wife reading this thread and more consideration, I think the first session will be fully bound minus hands/arms. Since I have never done this before, we(wife and I) think its a good idea to have my hands free until I get a hang of it. I am looking into the rope stuff, and my wife is cool with it...so we shall see what happens! thanks to everyone for the great advice....I'll keep you all posted.
It is perfectly up to you how to get started. I'd rather start experimenting with simple rope bondage - no timer, scissors nearby on hands and feet. I started by wrapping rope around my wrists and forearms, holding the end in one hand instead of tieing it off. Then I carefully worked my way up to more daring ties.

Hmmm, why not make a tutorial for beginners... Written now and it will be in the techniques section of this forum in a few minutes.

... a few more minutes, but here it is: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=334
prostate orgasm

I never had one. Likera? Do you have a post on giving or getting a prostate orgasm ?

As for the the device shown, I have been thing about getting one. But I have seen them close up and I think it will pop. But if it does work, I'll get one for myself.

Might be softer than the Saw horse I use.

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , shyguy (4) , Strappado (3) , Tinker D (2)