Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Sexy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Stockings Clothing
$53.24-42%

Electric Shock Vibrator
APP Control Kegel Electric Shock Vaginal Balls For Women Clit Stimulation Vibrator Sex Toy Female Masturbation Vibrating Egg
$45.96-50%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST New Sex Machine for Women With Vac-U-Lock Dildo Wireless Masturbation Machine for Men Telescopic Sex Toys Products
$2032.80-34%

cosplay sexy
Open Back Lace Up One Piece Bodysuit Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Sexy Anime Lingerie Women Lolita Cartoon Cosplay Devil Costume
$32.09-49%

1d oil stockings
Summer Ultra-thin 1D Transparent Tights For Women Crotchless Erotic Lingerie Silk Pantyhose Oil Shiny Long Stockings Clubwear
$7.31

koomiho
KOOMIHO C/D/E/G CUP Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen 2G
$447.70-55%

latex fetish
Latex Socks 0.6mm Plus Thickness 1mm Seamless Hosiery five Toes Fetish Sox Unisex Stockings Skintight
$10.89

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB01/2015 – Home alone session 1 on the bed
My first proper self-bondage session of the year and I wanted it to be a good one

Equipment:
70den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den gloss pantyhose
Lycra body
10 knee-highs
Rope
Condom
Ball gag
High-heeled ankle boots
Leg-spreader
Rope ratchet
Ice cubes
Leather cuffs and D-links
Chain
Butt-plug
Cock vibrator and mains timer

The session:
The idea was to kick-off my home alone fun with a simple, classic, position, but still ensure it was a real session. Bound with legs spread wide is always one of my favourites, so it wasn’t too difficult to choose what to do.
 1 the setup.JPG    - all set up and ready to go
 2 plug in.JPG    - can you spot what's missing? 😁
 3 nearly there.JPG    - does my bum look big in this?

Dressing (after inserting my plug of course) followed a standard route; condom on, then the two bodysuits (I was shocked to discover I now own seven!), followed by a pair of glossy tights with a hole for my cock to protrude through. Though aeady trapped under 3 layers (2 nylon and 1 latex), I added another two knee-highs to completely encase my cock. After I slid into my Lycra body it was time for the boots and ankle cuffs to be added.
I pulled a single knee-high over my head, inserted my ball gag (pushing the nylon inside my mouth) then added another two knee-highs over the top of that. Using more knee-highs I trapped the vibrator next to my cock and secured everything in place.
 4 ready to start.JPG   
Suitably dressed, I switched both videos to record and started my camera to take a snap-shot every 5mins. Now onto my bondage…
I’d aeady fixed my widest spreader bar to the head of the bed, so clipping my ankle cuffs to the rings was a simple way of ensuring my legs where held wide apart. I indulged myself with a little cock and ball bondage, using the spreader bar as a tether point (and allowing the movement of my legs to pull against my cock in a very pleasing manner). I encased my hands and arms up to my elbows in two knee-highs on each arm to complete my encasement.
 4a legspread.JPG    - legs are nicely helpless now
 4b cockbondage.JPG    - I do like a little bit of cock bondage
 5 legs bound.JPG    - another view

My rope ratchet was aeady set up with an ice-cube release tethering it to a fixed point far away from my head. By using a simple figure of 8 method I roped my wrists together and then looped a chain (attached to the ratchet) to cinch the ropes tight when I tightened the ratchet up.

Taking a deep breath I pulled the ratchet rope, hearing the ‘click-click-click’ of the ratchet until it would pull no more and I was helplessly bound, with my wrists above my head and legs spread wide, just lifted off the bed by the spreader bar.
 6 arms bound.JPG   
Oh joy, oh blissful delight – to be helpless in bondage once again after so long!
I spent many minutes simply revelling in the feelings of bondage and inescapable position I’d placed myself in. I tested the bondage and found it to be complete, even if not quite as stringent as I’d planned (see ‘What could be improved?’) – now all I could do was wait for the vibrator to kick in and experience the torment I expected it to bring me. I’d set the timer to start some 30minutes after I began my bondage and had no idea when that would begin (I’d programmed my usual cycles of 1minute on followed by either 1, 2, 3 or 4 minutes off before another minute on)
After what felt like an age I heard the click of the timer and then…. nothing happened!
Noooooo! I so wanted to be teased and now it wouldn’t happen. I tried to free myself but the ice still held me firm. Curse my cleverness and curse the damned vibrator that had failed to start. Flexing my legs brought some stimulation, but nothing near what I wanted/needed – the torment was real, but the wrong kind (or was it?).
 7 struggle.JPG    - I'm struggling to try and get some sort of stimulation
 7a struggle1.JPG     7b struggle1.JPG     7b struggle2.JPG     8 trying.JPG    - a nice sequence of my futile efforts to orgasm by using the cock-rope only
I was bound for nearly an hour before the ice melted enough to free me – I did panic at one point, thinking that the ice must have released me by then and that something had gone wrong. Worse still, I almost convinced myself I could see the chain jammed and try as I might I could free myself! It was only when I stopped to logically think about it that I realised that wasn’t possible and I was simply going to have to wait.

It was a good, but frustrating start to my adventures.

What went well?
My set-up was simple but effective - proving that more isn’t always better! I only used a few lengths of rope and some cuffs. It was very comfortable and I could have stayed in that position for another hour or more (If I’d had to!).
The camera worked well as did the two videos – having more image capturing devices is much better (thanks to Anne for the tip about multiple cheap video cameras and Ra for inspiring me to invest in a quality digital SLR with remote timer). All I need to do now is get the angles better arranged and also improve my production techniques!

What could be improved?
Well, that cock vibrator for one thing! I’d tested, tested and tested again without any problems, but the thing just failed and seems to have died completely (burnt out motor I think). I’m now on the look-out for a small, but powerful, vibrator that I can rig up to either be driven remotely (with full programming) or else work off the mains and my existing programmable controller. I’m considering a design using the vibrating pads for mobile phones, but would appreciate any suggestions the forum might have.
The rope-ratchet set-up didn’t pull as tight as I’d wanted it to – though 100% effective I’d planned to be stretched a bit tighter than I actually was. This is because the cord through the ratchet pulled tight against the knot for the chain. A silly mistake and easily overcome, but proving the need to plan these things with care – a test run would have identified the problem, but I was too eager to play! Fortunately this mistake didn’t have any serious consequences, but I must learn to be more thorough in my testing.

Play safe

MJ

Hmmm... no comments, that's disappointing ☹

Maybe a little bit of video will stimulate something?

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/more-o...e-25867451

MJ
(20 May 2015, 16:28 )madjack Wrote: I was shocked to discover I now own seven!)
I need to count my swimsuits.... 😁

(20 May 2015, 16:28 )madjack Wrote: By using a simple figure of 8 method
No "cinch noose"?

(20 May 2015, 16:28 )madjack Wrote: for inspiring me to invest in a quality digital SLR with remote timer
What have you got? 😉

(20 May 2015, 16:28 )madjack Wrote: I’m now on the look-out for a small, but powerful, vibrator
There is a thread about vibrators on eBay. I found an interesting mains powered thing with a "cock-adapter". But I'm not sure if they ship to EU. Probably the voltage is "wrong".

(20 May 2015, 16:28 )madjack Wrote: This is because the cord through the ratchet pulled tight against the knot for the chain.
Another typical problem is when you pull down, but the the wrist loop must go up, so you are pulling against the itself.
(22 May 2015, 12:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:By using a simple figure of 8 method
No "cinch noose"?
I used the chain to cinch everything - works just as well when tight, but easier to undo when released

Quote:for inspiring me to invest in a quality digital SLR with remote timer
What have you got? [Image: wink.gif]
I have a Panasonic Lumix G3, not a top end model but I am very impressed 😁

Quote:I’m now on the look-out for a small, but powerful, vibrator
There is a thread about vibrators on eBay. I found an interesting mains powered thing with a "cock-adapter". But I'm not sure if they ship to EU. Probably the voltage is "wrong".
I want something small enough to be comfortable and wearable for a long session, but also powerful enough to stimulate me. Ideally it needs to be able to fit next to my cock, over a condom but underneath a nylon sheath.

MJ
I mean this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...3#pid16803
(22 May 2015, 14:02 )Like Ra Wrote: I mean this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...3#pid16803

I know the type, but too big for what I had in mind (and you can't really struggle around with one of those attached to your cock! 😁 )

What I thought was to use something like this   $_57.jpg    which I think could be turned into something much smaller and neater.

MJ
(22 May 2015, 15:17 )madjack Wrote: but too big for what I had in mind (and you can't really struggle around with one of those attached to your cock! )
The idea is to hang it on a string on one end and connect to the cock using the adaptor.
(22 May 2015, 15:17 )madjack Wrote: What I thought was to use something like this [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=15138]
Yeah, these small vibrators can be fun to use, but I do not think they are powerful enough to bring you "over the edge", but definitely enough for endless frustration 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB07/2018 – Home Alone and sitting down on the job madjack 14 1,294 28 Jul 2023, 00:35
Last Post: Like Ra
MJ-SB04/2018 – Home Alone (part 4) time for corset action madjack 16 5,305 21 Jul 2023, 19:56
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,220 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB01/2021 – Encasement heaven madjack 9 1,602 10 Nov 2021, 00:32
Last Post: Bound Whore
MJ-SB01/2011 – Home alone: Self-bondage seated enema madjack 11 31,233 06 Aug 2019, 22:02
Last Post: The inspector

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (4)