Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-21-46)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

dildo chair
Adult Adjustable Rope Handcuffs Bondage Hand Bdsm Binding Sex Toys For Coupels Restraints Slave Cuffss Furniture Games Sex Shop
$9.17-50%

latex bondage
Plus Size XXL Sexy Fetish Dress Jumpsuit Costumes Lingerie Leather Fetish Latex Catsuit Wear Women Bondage Spanking Skirt
$139.84-15%

bdsm
Sexy Handcuffs Collar Adult Games Fetish Flirting Bdsm Sex Bondage Rope Slave Sex Toys For Woman Couples Gay Erotic Accessories
$54.70

shiny swimsuit
Women 2pcs Shiny Swimsuit Set Patchwork Underwire Push Up Bikini Bra and Elastic Cut out Briefs Beachwear Bathing Suit
$9.43-21%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

transparent pantyhose
Collant Femme 12D Oil Shiny One Line T Crotch Tights High Waist Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Transparent Stockings Party Hosiery
$3.74-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Return from hiatus
Hello everyone,

I'm back posting after a long hiatus period. However, I notice some changes in the posting interface and, perhaps because I'm a Linux user, I'm having troubles to attach images and video to this post. Nevertheless, you still can enjoy a video from my latests selfbondage adventure through my FetLife profile.

There, you'll see me using the same bounding method seen in a previous post (Session 3), as well as my new ballet heels.

Enjoy!

UPDATE: I think I figure out how to attach two snapshots...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-1.png     Captura-SDV_0232.MP4-3.png   
Welcome back 😉
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? 😉 See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 😁

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site 😉

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!
Happy New Year to all. I aeady answered to that post. I feel pretty bad for the trouble caused 😟

(01 Jan 2015, 17:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Dec 2014, 18:10 )dan2010 Wrote: I'm a Linux user
What did you use to rip the site? wget? 😉 See this post: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...1#pid16521 😁

Anyway, the plugin in question has been marked as vulnerable on the MyBB development site 😉

Oh, yeah - welcome back Dan2010! And Happy New year!

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , dan2010 (2) , Like Ra (1)