Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask With Braid Wig Handmade Black Open Eyes Mouth Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$55.65-4%

bondage body
Sexy Red Harness Female PU Leather Garter Woman Body Bondage Punk Erotic Lingerie Fetish Rave Thigh Sword Belts Gothic Clothes
$5.51

panty girdle
Women Body Shaper High Waist Sexy Briefs Slimming Underwear Butt Lifter Waist Trainer Tummy Control Panties Belly Girdle Panty
$6.61

transparent panties
Charming Transparent Mesh Women Underwear Ultra-thin Female Hollow Out Briefs Low Waist Cotton Crotch Panties
$35.03-50%

nose hook bondage
Adjustable Leather Nose Hook Mouth Gag Harness O Ring Open Mouth Gag Head Mask Restraint Bondage Mask Role Play Toys For Coup L1
$18.31-29%

latex zentai
Latex Men's Sexy Shorts Briefs Underpants Rubber Underwear Shorts Cekc Zentai Fetish
$27.70-20%

lobudek
Men Black Long Jacket Sequins Blazer Tide Male Rock Singer Band Tuxedo Costume Bar Concert Performance Coat
$111.32-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Ooooph .... Done ... http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/diy-lockab...hes-part-i

Took me almost 7 hours!!!
OK.... and where's the key?
Ooooph... Just completed a strict, intense, inescapable self-bondage session with an anal hook. With an ice lock.

Yeah... Still no words... That hook is a very interesting thing even on it's own. Will have a look later if the photos are of any good.
It's a bit weird to make business calls dressed in latex, with tight karada and the hook deeply in ...
Speaking of lockable clothes. I forgot that the latex leotard I was wearing on top of latex shorts with piss condom with a connected hood with a piss gag, Danskin Ultra shimmery tights, fishnets, anal hook, some rope was locked!. But I was aeady in the shower!!! Soaking and dripping~

Had to go downstairs to grab the key...
71 photos. Far from perfect, but still fun 😉
Back from sport-training. Can barely walk...

The chronic tiredness has finally caught up with me. I still have to do something for my work but I'm literally falling off my chair asleep. I still have lots of ideas and even willingness to try them out and publish the results, but I simply can't.

OK, work first, then we'll see if there is enough energy for a couple of teasers 😉
How I love to be totally encased in pantyhose and overly tight swimsuits! Can't stop caressing myself.
>>How I love to be totally encased in pantyhose and overly tight swimsuits!<<
------------------
I have about 700 OPS in my collection.
Amongst them also girl's sizes 140-152-164-176.
Some will fit you V E R Y tightly.
Come and try.
TTD
Currently I have a one for 140 on. Interesting, no small swimsuits from Decathlon fitted me like the ones from Perry. There is much difference in the price.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 217 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,491 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,859 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,374 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,320 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra