Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
OLO Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Adjustable Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$3.65

stainless steel cock
Runyu Sextoys Men Adult Binding Penis Delay Device Metal Cock Ring Stainless Steel Sliding Ball Locking Ring Ejaculation Delay S
$23.67-40%

deep throat gag
Silicone Red Lip Mouth Gag Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Sex Game Role Play Sex Tools
$5.12-30%

anal vibrator
Super Long Realistic Dildo Soft Big Penis Silicone No Vibrators Lesbian Strapon Vagin Anal Sting Sex Toys For Womans Maturbators
$21.44

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Restraint Handcuff Shackle Ankle Wrist Cuffs Padlock BDSM Slave Restraint Fantasy Sexy Game Sex Toys for Couples
$22.69-40%

urethral plug
Male Spray/Washing With Syringe Urethral Plug Urethra Dil Sounding Penis Plug Urethra Stimulate Dilator Masturbation Rod Sex Toy
$12.12

gaff panties
Sexy Sissy Men Lace Briefs Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Solid Breathable Pants
$66.66-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The best way to tie hands behind your back when using a karada
Hey,

I have been trying to add bound hands/arms to the karada, but I havent found any methods of properly doing so when applying it on myself.

I dont have a girlfriend to put it on me either. Is there a way (using rope) to get yourself into a proper hogtied/frogtied position whilst connecting it to a karada?

Thanks for the help.
Oh, yes. I've even made a photo session, explaining one of the methods. But as always - no time.

OK, i will start with this particular session.
I've been thinking of taking the rope from the karada over the arms and double. Then cinching the rope between your body and the arms (under the armpits) Just like the non-translated chinese karada tutorial.

Problems: Im not sure how to tie up the cinching part, like should I use 1 rope for both sides and tie it in the front, or two small pieces of rope and some sort of way to tie it together whilst im being hindered by the same rope haha.

I could do one side first and then the other of course.
In a nutshell, I used cinch noose/pulling rope/SRD method. The SRD was connected to the knee rope, and the pulling rope was going from the SRD to the upper-rare point of karada then down to the wrist coil. Got the idea?
oh I get it yeah. What did you use to for pulling the pulling rope? Your hands in the wrist coil? or the knees?
My hands. If you pull the rope up with your bound hands, the rope (through the SRD, karada) will also pull your hands up. To ease up the movement you can arch your back, then use the whole body to tighten the rope.

Please note, if you overtighten the rope (when your back is arched) you will be barely able to move. This method can be as strenuous as you want.
I might be going to check that out.

Do you have any extra tips on tying yourself up like the girl in that chinese tutorial (the one with the single or double wraps around the arms) ?
Not really. But you can make (tie?) karada in many ways. You may to check the Self-Bondage Technique and completed Sessions for some ideas.

O know it takes lots of time and efforts, but you may want to play with different karada styles and see which one you like best.

BUT! Do keep a good knife nearby. You might tie yourself a bit too effectively.

And... do not forget the mandatory accessories - a gag and a butt-plug. You never know how good (pleasurable) your dry run could be ;-P
hehe, yes I wont forget the knife. i have two actually, so I have more chance of reaching one of them.

And I wanted to get the thing right and properly set before the rest comes into play. It takes preparation indeed. i want it to look good and tight at the same time 😉
Can you by any chance make some photos?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,772 Today, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Spread-eagle self-bondage using tights (US=pantyhose) Paulette the Tart 65 111,620 18 Jan 2024, 04:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Using a regular latex balloon to vacuum pack one of your hands Peeklemeekle 23 4,745 30 Jul 2022, 07:37
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
What is the correct way to chain 2 time locks together. Poll with video for example. Lancer 0 823 22 Oct 2021, 04:58
Last Post: Lancer
Time release using plain water bakker11 12 45,734 15 Mar 2021, 05:42
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: CCnn (6) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (7) , Strappado (2) , ydal (2)