Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Vortex Crotch Thigh High Women Boots Platform High Heels Rivet Custom Width Length Winter Shoes Women New 2019
$204.49-32%

gothic lolita
Y2K Winter Faux Fur Long Sock Legging Cool Jk Leg Warmer Gothic Boots Socks EGirl Harajuku Girls Lolita Boot Cover Foot Sleeves
$39.78

gaff men
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-53%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Shaping Stockings Oil Shiny Dance Socks Ultra Shimmery Stretch Skinny Tight for Birthday Gifts New Year's Gifts
$6.93-36%

women latex rubber mask breath
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Stair Climb Release Test Sessions
I’ve been working on a forced walking release but decided to try and use that release on stair climber after I did some stair climbing in stilettos the other day. I was surprise how hard it was going up several flights of steps in 5in stilettos. This is the first test of the release in real life. Until now the testing was just playing around in the shop. In this test I just used the quick clip release on my wrist cuffs and didn’t lock them as I normally do, and it’s a good thing I did. I had several problems that didn’t allow the release to work. I worked up a good sweat with 50 steps or so and I had to stop and check why it didn’t release. The first problem was the ratchet was setup up to screw the bolt in, that was a quick fix, just flip the switch on the ratchet. So suit up and get back on the stair climber and off I go, did about 100 steps or so and still no release, everything was starting to hurt, back, legs, arms, thighs, calf’s, so I unclip and check things out. Everything was working, tested it by hand moving the steps, ratchet was working then I realized the problem. I had screw the bolt all the way in with the first problem so it was going to be a very long climb before the release would work. Doing the math, every 2 steps turn the bolt 1/8 of a turn so it takes 16 steps for one thread on the bolt to disappear. I could count about 20 threads to so 16 time 20 equal 320 more steps and I had aeady done about 150. You want some pain, try climbing 450+ steps in stilettos. Well I had run out of time and my legs and thighs hurt aeady so the next session I go live. The emergency plan with be the stand ice melt that will let another key fall. Pictures below and I’ve upload a video and just waiting on conversion.

The more I think about this session I’m not sure it’s worth it. Once setup and working it only took about 10 minutes to get to some serious pain in the legs and thighs. I’d like my sessions to go longer. One of the problems with the stair climber is that the down stiletto is not flat, the heel is actually lower than the toe and that stretches the calf, I might need to fix that.
The force walk may actually be a better session.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 CloseupRachet.jpg     CloseupRachet2.jpg     CloseupRopeBolt.jpg     FullView1.jpg     inaction.jpg   
Very interesting set-up.
I will try to something with the ratchet release idea.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,263 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky devices test essanym 21 8,328 04 Nov 2019, 23:07
Last Post: schulz
1st Test of Timer cuffs ltxrob 12 4,367 31 Oct 2019, 21:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Finally, force walking release sessions videos DressBindFun 7 12,360 21 Jun 2016, 00:17
Last Post: Jack sparrow 25
First of hopefully many sessions. alobazombie 2 5,082 09 Mar 2015, 22:11
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: DressBindFun (1) , Jorge_cs (1)