Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Back Zipper Hard Shaft Boots Women Crotch Thigh High Pointed Toe Long Boot Custom Wide Or Slim Leg Fit Calf Shoes Ladies
$279.51-33%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy split body swimsuit colour matching swimsuit oily tight elastic silky sexy strap adjustable oil swimsuit set
$41.79-24%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-99) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

penis
Silicone Penis Ring for Men Ultra Soft Stretchy Cock Rings Penis Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Adults Sex Toys for Couples
$2.93

time lock bondage
Charging BDSM Bondage Timing Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Chastity Cage Panties Time Switch Chastity Lock Adult Game Sex Toys
$23.92-30%

2022 chastity
2022 New Silicone Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Penis Extender Penis Rings Male Chastity Cage Cockrings Sex Toys for Men Couples
$3.44-50%

rubber latex dress
Latex Catsuit Rubber Gummi One-Piece Attract Dress Fantastic Sexy Customize .4mm
$96.79-7%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Selfbondage in armbinder
some of mine

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 FILE0001 (6).jpg     DSCF31203-2.jpg   
(20 Apr 2013, 21:46 )mozesd Wrote: some of mine
mozesd, could you please a separate thread with session descriptions? The photos look interesting. Especially that box-style arm-binder.
(19 May 2013, 11:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Apr 2013, 21:46 )mozesd Wrote: some of mine
mozesd, could you please a separate thread with session descriptions? The photos look interesting. Especially that box-style arm-binder.

Sorry, should have done this before.
I'm not that good on writing.

Off course, first I got dressed.
Lycra catsuit, mask and for this occasion ( because the plan was
to be on my belly and not needed to stand up ), I dessed myself with ballet boots.

Then I tied my legs with leather belts.
The armbinder is quite easy. If it has a zipper at front , change it.
Change it to strings. ( easy to do )
The armbinder, you can make it a bit tight at the back at first but at the front very loose.
Should be still on your shoulders !
The lenght of the strings in front should make shure it does not slip of the shoulders.
Then you still can put your arms in at the back.

After putting your arms in, pulll the string tight at the front. ( attach it to the bed ( in my case ) and back up. ( quite a struggle if it is left long )
Once the strings were tight it is quite a struggle to loosen them up a bit to get it of again. So easy bondage but still need a good struggle for a wile to get out.
For safety you can attach a rod or hook to the bed ( attach it very well but not to close ) but reacheble with your shoulders .
Then you also would be able to get it off by getting the hook underneath the shoulderpart of the binder.
Probably next time I use this will be in a frogtied with a button on the spring so no freedom by struggling.
Only possible when I would get to the hook.
Hope this is helpfull ?

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mozesd (2)