Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
Telescopic Anal Vibrators Sex Toys for Men Wireless Prostate Massager Male Butt Plug Dildo Toys Prostate Stimulator Masturbator
$43.20-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Heels Patent Pointy Toe Stiletto High Heels 6/8/10/12CM Pumps Dress Wedding Basic Shoes Zapatos Large Size 46 47
$49.60-38%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody X Cross Blue High Waist Leather V Shape Leggings Pants for Women Yoga Gym Leggings Women
$42.34

sorbern
SORBERN New Women Cat Eye Optical Frames Sexy Transparent Eyeglasses Clear Lens Brand Designer Females Spectacles Eyewear
$23.52-19%

rubber cosplay
Cosplay America 2 Winter Soldier James Buchanan Bucky Barnes Cosplay Latex Mask
$6.81-20%

latex zentai
Faux Leather Sexy Lingerie Wetlook Catsuit Jumpsuit for Men Short Sleeves Zipper Open Crotch Zentai Leotard Plus Size XL 2XL 3XL
$21.76-25%

FRRK
Ship from France, Final 13pcs Steel Chastity Device Cock Cage, BDSM Adults Sex Toys Shop, Promotion Sale, 5-day Delivery
$11.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Session 7: making good use of the old couch
Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting with simple but exciting scenarios, and I came up with a good use of the armrest of the old and suffered couch I've used in previous sessions. In this session I trapped myself in the space between a wall and the couch while my hands were cuffed to my back and my ankles and neck were strapped to the armrest of the couch. The result can be seen in the following picture:

shot0001.jpg   

At some point I was able to reach my face and remove the hood:

shot0002.jpg   

Nevertheless, the rest of the session was about enduring the awkward position until an ice cube melted and let the keys fall so I could free myself.

Enjoy!
I like this, I like it a lot! 😁

Inventive use of furnature to make the bondage more challanging.

I particularly liked the way you struggled and managed to move the couch across the floor to get more comfortable (Naughty! make sure you can't do that next time, it's cheating! 😁 )

Love any bondage position that forces a posture on the bondagee and especially one with legs raised.

You really must sort out the ease with which you remove masks and gags though - that simply isn't the done thing! One should be utterly helpless until the keys are released 😉

Great session and thanks for sharing

MJ

Ps. good quality video again - any technical tips?
I echo everything Madjack wrote! Excellent video, a pity I can only give one 'thankyou'!
(16 Nov 2012, 18:26 )madjack Wrote: I like this, I like it a lot! 😁

Inventive use of furnature to make the bondage more challanging.

Thanks! I also enjoyed it!

(16 Nov 2012, 18:26 )madjack Wrote: I particularly liked the way you struggled and managed to move the couch across the floor to get more comfortable (Naughty! make sure you can't do that next time, it's cheating! 😁 )

I didn't mean to cheat Girl_impossible Next time I'll try to use something as a fixed anchor to make sure I stay in place.

(16 Nov 2012, 18:26 )madjack Wrote: You really must sort out the ease with which you remove masks and gags though - that simply isn't the done thing! One should be utterly helpless until the keys are released 😉

Definitely! Next time I have planned to make sure my hands are kept in place and with minimum freedom to move around... just enough so I can reach the keys when they fall.

(16 Nov 2012, 18:26 )madjack Wrote: Ps. good quality video again - any technical tips?

I just got a new handycam with HD resolution Girl_wink
(15 Nov 2012, 17:18 )dan2010 Wrote: Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting with simple but exciting scenarios, and I came up with a good use of the armrest of the old and suffered couch I've used in previous sessions. In this session I trapped myself in the space between a wall and the couch while my hands were cuffed to my back and my ankles and neck were strapped to the armrest of the couch. The result can be seen in the following picture:

At some point I was able to reach my face and remove the hood:

Nevertheless, the rest of the session was about enduring the awkward position until an ice cube melted and let the keys fall so I could free myself. The whole session lasted about half an hour and the whole video is available here:

Video at RedTube

Enjoy!

Wow that another great video i love the way you got the guts to give self-bondage a try i am so trying to get the balls to give it a go hugs and kisses

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tied to bed, listening to Bambi Hypnosis and being a good Bimbodoll Bound Whore 16 4,027 18 Jul 2021, 23:56
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (1) , dan2010 (2) , madjack (1) , Trysexual (1)