Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Electronic stimulation (e-stim) - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Plugs, vibrators, watersport and chastity toys (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Plugs-vibrators-watersport-and-chastity-toys)
+--- Thread: Electronic stimulation (e-stim) (/Thread-Electronic-stimulation-e-stim)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Electronic stimulation (e-stim) - Texmex - 15 Jan 2024

Hello @jadefortyfour,
I struggled through the app with trial and error. The Bluetooth connection was easy to set up, if the connectors are not properly plugged into the device, the app recognises this and the output is not activated. 
Unfortunately, I can't help much more  😕

Gruß Tex

RE: Electronic stimulation (e-stim) - minkun - 10 Feb 2024

Hi all!
I would like to recommend a very competent and decent electronics engineer who, for a very reasonable price, can make to order an excellent, proven and completely life safety device.
Hi-quality guaranteed. Unfortunately, he doesn't know English, but he makes an excellent device.
if you or your friends are interested, contact me by privet  I will ask the master to prepare the necessary material and answer you in detail.

RE: Electronic stimulation (e-stim) - madjack - 14 May 2024

Remember this https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Electronic-stimulation-e-stim?pid=61345#pid61345

Well, after an age away from playing with my TENS unit I decided to dust it down, recharge it and do some proper, scientific, testing...sort off!

For my testing I wanted to try something new, so challenged myself to see what a TENS machine could do with the pads somewhere other than my cock.

The 'somewhere other' was my ass, with one pad situated between the base of my cock my anus (on the transverse perineal muscles?) and then just the other side of my anus (on the levator ani?). To add to the experience I'd also inserted my favourite 6" (15cm) anal plug. 

15cmplug.jpg thumbnail    - yes, I know what it looks like.... 😉

I created a rough reference model on a notepad for all the settings and combinations that my TENS unit offered and boldly set out on my adventure.

My approach was to take each setting in turn, then the sub-setting in that - some have only 2 but others have up to 4, which lots of combinations to work through. I would then work through the 'strength' or power levels for each one.

It was a very fun way to spend 30-45minutes!  😁

IMG_20240513_092111100_HDR.jpg thumbnail    - the notes I made as I worked through the test cycles

One point I immediately noted was that there MUST be a good electrical contact between skin and the electrode pad - even a slight issue caused problems ranging from reduced sensation to an agonising pin-point feeling of being burnt with a red-hot soldering iron, which is bad, very bad (the voice of experience - trust me)! 

Also, I couldn't handle much above power level 6 on my machine (exceptions below) before it became uncomfortable/painful, though later experiences (another post to come) proved I could push myself, in the right circumstances...

Finally, my device includes a timer from 10 to 60 minutes (in 10minute steps) so has potential for self-bondage play - but only if I could ensure 100% pad to skin connectivity!

The sensations I experienced can be summarised as:

- A1, A2 and A3 didn't give me anything I enjoyed 

- A4 was 'prickly' but interesting

- B1 could be edged up to power level 8 (of 10) but only just

- B2 nah!

- B3 ok at power level 7, but nothing amazing

- C1, C2 and C3 all ok and acceptable up to level 6 

- D1 and D2 are gentle and pleasant, but I needed to crank both up to max before I could feel anything worthwhile - for the record these are the ONLY ones I might consider for a long session where I was truly helpless with no quick escape. 

- E1 the first of the really interesting ones. Gives a very weird sensation of 'twisting' in my ass. This was most unexpected but highly erotic in a strange way! Limit was level 6, after which it suddenly became painful.

- E2 Oh my, E2!!! Unlike some of the others this one isn't a single sensation repeating over and over. It has a cycle, but it's of mixed and variable sensations over a period of around 1 minute. It combines a kind of building 'buzz' feeling coming in waves of changing frequency and pulse length. However, the 'piece de resistance' was a series of very different short powerful pulses that came only once in the cycle, followed by two rapid and strong 'buzz' pulses. Fuuuuuuuuck! the first time it happened it frightened the life out of me, but 10 minutes later I was panting waiting for the cycles to start over again!

- F1 and F2 did nothing for me.

Obviously, and it should go without saying, these are the findings from my machine, my personal sensations and tolerances, and results will vary for others.

But, E2..... where have you been all of my life!  💓 It may not be capable of giving me the HFO I'd love, but it's wonderfully erotic and deeply, deeply arousing. 

As stated earlier I've used E2 'in anger' though not in a true inescapable self-bondage session - that's going to have to wait until I'm 100% certain the pads will remain electrically 'sound'. 

Play safe!

MJ

Ps. I'll need to do the same testing for 'cock only' and then because there are two channels a 'combination' test  😁