Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technical section (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Technical-section)
+--- Forum: Site (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Site)
+--- Thread: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings (/Thread-Site-performance-Server-errors-outages-and-tunings)

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 06 Aug 2021

Nothing in the logs... Disabling plugins one by one... Can you guys try again?

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - PurpleVibes - 07 Aug 2021

(06 Aug 2021, 23:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Nothing in the logs... Disabling plugins one by one... Can you guys try again?
😟 Still the same result.

Maybe I'm aeady logged in and I somehow bugged the system. Is it possible to force logout my user?

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 07 Aug 2021

(07 Aug 2021, 07:30 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Is it possible to force logout my user?
Done! Any changes?

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 08 Aug 2021

Those, who can not login or post: can you try:

o- smartphone browsers
o- Edge

So far, two security plugins were disabled, but it did not change anything.

Meanwhile, I'm starting updating outdated forum plugins.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 08 Aug 2021

(08 Aug 2021, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Those, who can not login or post: can you try:

o- smartphone browsers
o- Edge

o- and clear all cookies, cache and data for likera.com, www.likera.com and anything related to likera.com

(08 Aug 2021, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Meanwhile, I'm starting updating outdated forum plugins.
All plugins, that have new "official" versions, have been updated.

Soo... Now we have three guys with exactly the same problem - can't login. I'm checking the database directly - I wonder if something is stuck there.

This is the description:

o- Windows
o- Any browser
o- Not possible to login even if the password is correct
o- Browsers "complain" (in the web-developers mode) about the plugin/base directory
o- Mobile access from the same IP-address works

Just disabled another plugin showing SQL errors (case for the developers logged). Can you guys test again, please?

To all of you (with the login issue) I sent the credentials of a test account - to make sure that it's not something related to the account.
And please, please try to login from a different computer or smartphone to both your usual and the test account.

Solved! It was BitLocker! Thanks much @BoundWolf!