Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Technical section (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Technical-section)
+--- Forum: Site (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Site)
+--- Thread: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings (/Thread-Site-performance-Server-errors-outages-and-tunings)

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 18 Jul 2018

Yes, I see it. Looks like another CSS issue.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 19 Jul 2018

The site was off-line for 1h - there was a power outage in the data centre.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 19 Jul 2018

(18 Jul 2018, 08:18 )madjack Wrote: Ahhhh…. I may have found a new bug in the latest software
This one is fixed. I added z-index: 100; to all modal pop-ups. Strange, z-index is not in the default CSS (I reverted it, but the view was still broken).

The forum software has been upgraded (11 bugs are fixed).

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 09 Aug 2018

(13 Apr 2018, 18:57 )culmor Wrote: He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out [Image: smile.gif]
OK, I looked at it two more times 😉

Last month I moved the Alerts window a bit to the top and to the left, so the bottom of it is visible.

And today, when I tried to add a scroll-bar, it turned out that scrolling is not needed - the Alerts pop-up window shows only the last 10 alerts.

What I can't figure out is why that window makes the whole page jerk to the right, and then to the left when you close it.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - franz löve - 11 Aug 2018

Hello Ra,

is it not possible to center the button below the pictures?
That would make navigating forward and back a little easier.
I mean, that would have been like that in the old days.
On the example picture I changed that with IrfanView.

. . .

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 12 Aug 2018

(11 Aug 2018, 19:34 )franz löve Wrote: is it not possible to center the button below the pictures?
As far as I remember, I tried that, but it did not work for some reason - the controls appeared on the image, not below, and I could not fix it by using the config options.

The best approach would be to move to something with mobile devices support.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 24 Aug 2018

The forum and the ThankYou plugin have been upgraded to the latest version. I hope everything is still working fine 😉

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - TightSlip - 24 Aug 2018

Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss. I can type a reply, but it takes several attempts for it to save properly. I’m using Safari on iOS.

Maybe it’s just me. I’ll try another computer and/or browser a bit later.

RE: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings - Like Ra - 24 Aug 2018

(24 Aug 2018, 14:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss.
Do you mean editing an existing post? E.g. Edit -> Quick Edit?