Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose (/Thread-Candid-photos-of-girls-in-pantyhose)

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 15 Jan 2021

Non-black pantyhose time!!! With various feet coverage for various foot fetishosts

For those who like bare nyloned feet
 candid_pantyhose_1509_bare_footed_group.jpg thumbnail   

Nyloned and a bit hidden by sandals (shiny and non-shiny variant)

candid_pantyhose_1505_grey_sandals.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1508_shiny_sandals.jpg thumbnail   

candid_pantyhose_1507_blue.jpg thumbnail    feet are better hidden

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 23 Jan 2021

No black pantyhose today!

candid_pantyhose_1510_bluish_white.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1511.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1513_white_polka-dot.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1514_tan.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 20 Feb 2021

πŸ˜‰

candid_pantyhose_with_shorts-01.mp4 (Size: 1.52 MB )

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 24 Feb 2021

Shades of black (and not only pantyhose πŸ˜‰)

candid_pantyhose_1518_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1521_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1517_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1512_black_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 03 Mar 2021

It's spring! No black pantyhose today!

candid_pantyhose_1515_tan_shiny_sandals.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1527_shiny_tan.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1526_shiny_tan.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1520_skin.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Vixien - 03 Mar 2021

Agree !
Colours, colours, we need more colours.
And tan/nude.

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - latexballet - 07 Mar 2021

I really like this new style of pantyhose with writing on them. And combined with PVC jackets it is just perfect.

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 07 Mar 2021

(07 Mar 2021, 09:55 )latexballet Wrote: I really like this new style of pantyhose with writing on them.
Oh yes! It's such a shame I missed an opportunity to make a photo of a girl on Tenerife who was wearing a very short skirt with black sheer pantyhose with black letters. I vividly remember the whole "event", the wind, the huge waves, the sun, what the girl was doing, how she was sitting with her boyfriend on a bench, how she was walking around, the transparent nylon, her legs ...

... Am I a pervert? ...

😁

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - latexballet - 07 Mar 2021

You? Never. I asked this girl for another photo of her pantyhosed legs, so I asked nicely and she sent me thisΒ  πŸ˜‰

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 05 Apr 2021

And back to the usual nylonblack

candid_pantyhose_1522_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1523_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1524_black_with_shorts.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1525_black_polkadots_leather_mini_skirts.jpg thumbnail