Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose (/Thread-Candid-photos-of-girls-in-pantyhose)

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 29 Jan 2019

Black, black, black ... NUDE!!!

candid_pantyhose_1152_black_lacy_sheer_pantyhose_shorts_high_heels.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1154_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1155_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1153_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 02 Feb 2019

Let's add a bit of shine to the mix:

candid_pantyhose_1158.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1156_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1157_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1159_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 06 Feb 2019

1, 1.5, 2, 3!
 candid_pantyhose_1160.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1162_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1163.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1161_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

Shiny!

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 10 Feb 2019

More well-pantyhosed (Russian?) girls:

candid_pantyhose_1164_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1165_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1166_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1167_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 12 Feb 2019

Somewhere girls wear nylons
Way up high
High heels and shiny stockings
Make my jaw drop, oh my...

candid_pantyhose_1171_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1170.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1169.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1168_black.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 15 Feb 2019

It was +14 today and sunny! For the first time in weeks I've been to the centre of the city (and during the day light 😁), and to my great pleasure I saw many girls wearing (mostly black) sheer pantyhose with something short (mostly on bikes). The weather and the fashion are going in the right direction 😋

candid_pantyhose_1172.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1173.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1174.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1175_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 18 Feb 2019

Such girls can happen 😋

candid_pantyhose_1176_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1177.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1178_stockings.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1179_peep_toe_shoes.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 20 Feb 2019

Culmor would say that they look like typical Russian spies:

candid_pantyhose_1180_sandals.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1181_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1182_sandals.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1183_shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 24 Feb 2019

Been to Antwerp today. What never ceases to amaze me it how differently the "averaged" people from different countries look and dress, even if the countries "touch" each other (in this case BE and NL). Speaking of pantyhose I think BE "knows" more variety in terms of colour, patterns and fabric. Today I saw a family with two girls wearing mini shorts with black fishnets (I do like black fishnets, BTW), then a girl with back-seamed pantyhose (yet another separate fetish) with opaque stockings worn over them, also blue patterned and various tan pantyhose, while in NL it's in 95% 40+ den blacks.

The photos below are most likely from Eastern Europe, though:

candid_pantyhose_1184_shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1185_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1186_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1187_black.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 27 Feb 2019

Long-legged beauties in sheer nylons:

candid_pantyhose_1188_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1189_black_patterned.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1190_black.jpg thumbnail     candid_pantyhose_1191_black.jpg thumbnail