Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Pantyhose & stockings (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Pantyhose-stockings)
+--- Thread: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose (/Thread-Candid-photos-of-girls-in-pantyhose)

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - NoNeedToBreathe - 18 Mar 2015

I have been visiting Paris since the the 14th and I see it is an absolute pantyhose paradise! I'm sure the time of year has something to do with it. I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts but everyone here is all bundled up. Every woman I've seen is wearing hosier - it's just amazing and breathtaking. I wish the same was expected of Amerikan women 😊 I'm really loving the view!

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 18 Mar 2015

(18 Mar 2015, 21:35 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: I'm walking around in a t-shirt and shorts
Is it that warm? It's quite cold in NL.
(18 Mar 2015, 21:35 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Every woman I've seen is wearing hosier - it's just amazing and breathtaking. I wish the same was expected of Amerikan women
Go to Eastern Europe next time 😁

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - NoNeedToBreathe - 23 Mar 2015

It's cold in Paris but I'm just used to the cold and I sweat easily so I prefer cold always. As for eastern europe...hmm...I dunno about that. Documentingreality.com provides several examples of why travelers may want to stay out of E. Europe 😟 I was thinking of perhaps snapping some pics in Paris but I probably would have gotten caught! Anyway, it was fun, and I look forward to going back.

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 04 Apr 2015

It's still cold outside, but the sun is shining, and I expect a warmer weather, what means pantyhose!

candid-pantyhose-440-shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-441.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-442-shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-443-black.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 16 Apr 2015

candid-pantyhose-447.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-446-black-gloves.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-445-black-sheer.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-444-black-bows.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 05 May 2015

Today is an ideal pantyhose day: +20, windy and humid.

candid-pantyhose-451-back-seams.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-450-shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-449-shiny.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-448-shiny.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - madboyevil - 06 May 2015

(05 May 2015, 11:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Today is an ideal pantyhose day: +20, windy and humid.
Well in your country is the perfect weather to use pantyhose, so bad in my country in the place I live is very hot

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 22 May 2015

Aaaand it's warm again, and again girls got in shorts and black pantyhose. What a view...

candid-pantyhose-455.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-454-shorts.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-453.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-452-shorts.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - Like Ra - 15 Jun 2015

It was very warm the last several days. Girls were wearing mostly black (as always) pantyhose with pretty much everything.

candid-pantyhose-455-shorts.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-456.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-457.jpg thumbnail     candid-pantyhose-458.jpg thumbnail   

My daughter had shorts with very thin shiny tan coloured pantyhose on, I got jealous and also slipped in similar pantyhose and capri jeans. So it was my first day in pantyhose in public this year 😉

RE: Candid photos of girls in pantyhose - NoNeedToBreathe - 17 Jun 2015

(22 May 2015, 19:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Aaaand it's warm again, and again girls got in shorts and black pantyhose. What a view...

The Louvre !